Quantcast

Author Topic: Re: Staff complaint - Joanna  (Read 3672 times)

Offline Mackepper

• Expert Community Member
  • The Keeper
  • Group: NWA
  • In-Game Name: Mackepper
Re: Staff complaint - Joanna
« on: February 18, 2017, 02:51:20 pm »
No proofs? Any Screenshot or something. Also @Joanna just show the SS you took before issuing the punishment to proof Hokker is wrong and this will be locked.

Staff complaint - Joanna
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 10:57:27 am »
- Your information (IG name, Forum name, Serial; any related information to identify yourself.)
Hokker, Hokker,  9C278076B664245DEB092E028A12FE13, Stacy is my bitch name

- The Complained Admin's name

Joanna
- The Evidence (Make sure to give all the information you can in your first post, including pictures and logs if possible.)

I was jailed for 5minutes for killing Nat and Joanna near LV hospital, they were outside the safe zone, and Joanna tried to hide in safe zone then but i got her, then she was mad and punished me  :V

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 10:59:47 am »
I was there I witnessed it.  :lol: ABUSE
#jamgod
UWK - NWA - LF - GSF - XO

Offline Joanna

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 11:07:11 am »
Since you're saying something which absolutely didn't happen, i'm going to add my part of the story to this aswell ;

You came out of nowhere at LV hospital, I was in the safe zone. I don't understand why you say i weren't. Anyway, i was testing something with Nat as he asked me to. You thought it was funny to kill me without any purpose. It was kinda clear that i didn't want to get killed, yet you came and did it.

@annex You are not involved in this case, so i would ask you to stop replying to every topic unless you are involved in the situation.
Just live your life the way you want it, if you somehow made the wrong decision all you will get is life experience if it didn\'t kill you. And life experience is the best way of learning, it\'s practical learning, not theoretical. See things in a good way. We all regret things sometimes, but it means we learned from \"practical learning\", life experience. It makes the chance of making the same mistake lower. We can\'t change the past, but we can lead the future.

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 11:21:41 am »
lmao you was clearly outside the safezone, and since when its my job to know if you testing a bug or some shit, you was standing in LV as gangster which means i can kill you if i want.

Offline Infinity

• Group: G S F
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 11:26:23 am »
Next time /resign or write note that you're testing. Abusing your powers cuz you can't controll your temper is bad idea.

Offline Bocanegra

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2017, 11:53:47 am »
This seems to be not a big issue. Joanna was testing a bug with Nat, she could have warned you first before punishing you. Staff Team will take care of it.

Quote from: 'Hokker link' pid='1375' dateline='1487433447'
Stacy is my bitch name

We don't care what is your bitch name. Don't make a complaint with such things, if you're here to joke, your complaints will be handled in a joke mode too.

Offline Haider

• Honourable
  • He who has no tags
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Bey
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2017, 12:08:48 pm »
Sorry for replying here , But I saw what happened , They were inside the safezone when they were killed (I was going to take medic job in that time)

Offline nixaserbia

• Junior Community Member
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2017, 01:06:58 pm »
Sorry for replying too but:
they were outside the safe zone, and Joanna tried to hide in safe zone then but i got her, then she was mad and punished me

As there is an bug which can be abused of course, the peoples who are out of safe zone they can kill peoples in safe zone which is not fair, you shouldn't damage them if they are in safe zone and you are out of it
@Nat  just make an note IG which is saying about this that players who do this can ge jailed.

Again am sorry for posting here as am not mentioned.

Ex-Yu Translator
Junior Community Member
Lieutenant Police Chief 
SWAT Leader-Warrant Officer
Former KTC Leader
Former NWA Deputy

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2017, 02:44:11 pm »
Quote from: 'Hiccup link' dateline='1487437728'
Sorry for replying here , But I saw what happened , They were inside the safezone when they were killed (I was going to take medic job in that time)
you dont know shit, why would I waste my time here if they was inside the Safezone??

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2017, 02:59:41 pm »
They were testing a bug, and even so GSF is known for spawn killing in the LV safe zone...

Another player even replied here as he saw the whole thing happened. Invalid.
I love lions.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal