Quantcast

Author Topic: Re: Staff Complaint - Gus  (Read 3835 times)

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
Re: Staff Complaint - Gus
« on: February 18, 2017, 02:56:28 pm »
Lol I'd suggest you get the whole story from your group member before making false reports such as this.

I moved your group member away from me because he was running me over in the hospital safe zone. Which is clearly breaking rules.
I muted you for 20 minutes along with another one of your members for calling others retards in the chat.

Don't like it? I don't care. Follow the rules or get punished. This isn't a complaint this is you whining for getting in trouble.
I love lions.

Offline NaTz

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 07:45:47 am »
This is more like a punishment appeal than a proper staff complaint but, anyways, I just wanna keep something clear:
Quote from: 'Gus link' dateline='1476667552'
Please follow these rules and guidelines when making a group. Failure to do so can result in your group being blocked from certain group privileges or being removed from the server.

GSF is exceeding the limits, calming yourselves down would be a solution...

However, no one but @Gus can take a decision on this unless he gives permission for someone to do so, as he's the highest authority here.

Offline annex

• Community Member
Staff Complaint - Gus
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 07:28:22 am »
Account Name: pussyslayer
Serial: 0E69EFDF84B04807B4FCF1C3DC95B8E3

I am writing this report because I got jailed for five minutes due to 'spawn killing' someone.

[2017-02-18] (13:16:56) JAIL: [GSF]annex has been jailed by [IGC]Gus|HyS for 5 minutes (Rule 4 (killing in spawn))

I am aware Jane reported someone spawn killing her, or two individuals and also has a video of it. However the video doesn't even show me KILLING her as I wasn't even a turfer at the time, nor was I involved in any shooting shown..

&feature=player_embedded

Learn to watch videos maybe? Also it's not my fault nor anyones fault she repeatedly walks out of the Hospital (which is safezoned). And runs out to a PLACE where there are two people aiming guns at her, she's not even running for a car. Or running to go to a clothes store, the video purely shows her running out, respawning at hospital (while she's not AFK - can select base or house feature or even turf). She just wants to get us punished, oh and in reality fyi I got punished for something I wasn't even doing which is VERY FAIR and VERY FUN!

I'm getting punished because some loser is trying to ruin the fun for others by trying to get them punished? Nice justice system bro.. Punished for driving around my bike in LV. GG!

Oh and you try saying I'm being irrational and didn't PM him IG to explain. I did....

[GSF]annex:  YOUTUBE LINK - REMOVED IT AS IT SHOWS THE ACTUAL VIDEO IMAGE. VIDEO IS QUOTED ABOVE
[GSF]annex:  Video just shows me driving around with Blue, not killing anyone

[GSF]annex:  + I wasn't even turfer job wtf you jailing me for lol

Can screenshot it if needed as 'evidence', and no he wasn't AFK because he was playing as criminal, and was writing shit on support before I made this complaint.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 07:31:51 am by annex »
#jamgod
UWK - NWA - LF - GSF - XO

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 07:52:56 am »
You can talk about the gang in total breaking rules, but even when Jane reported me invalid, as she started provoking first.
ADMIN LOG > CTRL +F Annex. Only 3 mutes in total... 2 of which are chat misuse. Exceeding what limits exactly? Right now I'm an individual writing a complaint not a gang reporting about abuse.
#jamgod

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 08:44:11 am »
Quote from: 'NaTz link' pid='1371' dateline='1487421947'
GSF is exceeding the limits, calming yourselves down would be a solution...
why you mention my gang ? It has absolutley nothing to do with GSF if some people who have a fight are wearing GSF tags.

Offline Noble

• Veteran Community Member
  • The Noble Guy
  • Group: Department of Defense
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Noble|DEF|
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 09:02:19 am »
This is a punishment appeal not a staff complaint.

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2017, 10:05:09 am »
@NaTz you can handle this. I don't have time.
I love lions.

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2017, 10:37:41 am »
Told his group member to stop talking to us and go bitch on forum or something > 20 minute flame mute by Gus.

Conflict of interest + Abused by moving one of my group members car... Fuck off.

>NOTE: Let's get 100 Players > Tell your family to go back to CIT by your group members. If you want us to leave this shit just ban us all and get on with it you douchebags..
2nd time I get muted by the same ADMIN because of the same person provoking me...? And first punishment wasn't even RELATED to me. Nice eyes.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 10:40:34 am by annex »
#jamgod

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2017, 09:03:13 am »
This isn't an appeal, I already did my punishment. I'm reporting cus the admin didn't check the evidence correctly
#jamgod

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal