Quantcast

Author Topic: More ways to do drugs (cops)  (Read 3649 times)

Offline MrViol4TgL

• La Pinche Mara
  • [L3] General Staff
  • xd
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: Death
More ways to do drugs (cops)
« on: September 04, 2020, 07:35:48 pm »
Suggestion: Cops should have more ways to make drugs as cop
Detailed explanation:As some people know there are not much forms to make drugs as cops just killing criminals if im not wrong, my idea is add new missions to make drugs as cop, as some of you know criminals has Raid near PC and they can also make drugs as illegal trucker, while cops just can make them killing criminals... and we also get like 6 drugs or more i don't remember per kill, how this gonna works, let me explaint an idea that i got about this.
Mission that I just invented:
Maybe a mission could be to use the new island, we could use the house on the golf course near the photographer's job and use an interior killing criminals or taking objects (at least 30) in these objects would be drugs, and that house would be a house in flames that was used to make drugs, after taking these objects we will have to go to the nearest police office and deliver them there, the pay could be 30 drugs of each, the truth is I don't know, it would be helpful if you could comment what would paying for drugs be like, or if you have an idea in mind for a new way to get drugs as cop.
I want to add atleast 2 forms to make drugs as cop because criminals has 3 actually, stealing houses, trucker, Raid near PC
Location of update ( location on map )Idk maybe on the new island.
Any Skins or Shaders needed for this update?:idk
Is there payment for this update? If so place the payout here: -
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 07:41:44 pm by MrViol4TgL »
L3 General Staff
Ex CrimSon Leader
Ex K$C Founder
Ex L7 Criminal Boss
SWAT Officer

Offline Bryan

• Junior Community Member
Re: More ways to do drugs (cops)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 10:03:23 pm »
For those who don't know yet, ciminal can make drugs using a boat or the Journey, I commented this with Death but I think it's best to warn everyone.

As for the suggestion, I personally have no problem with that, but the cops who usually play alone (or the less experienced) have to face difficulties, as we spend a lot of drugs to kill to kill someone.

I suggest a different mission:

Start: The police (minimum 3) would need the Securicar vehicle and proceed to East Los Santos, where there will be a building (https://imgur.com/a/aDyvD8G) with a marker to start the mission (basically a Raid) and then they were to enter the building (https://imgur.com/a/k8EGHam, real interior of the Big Smoke building).

Mission: Upon entering the building, the police must pick up 6 boxes on the 4th floor (https://imgur.com/a/QLVUVM3), but there will be criminal NPCs on all floors who tried to prevent this from happening (20-30 NPCs added on all floors, and NPC weapons can be varied, with the exception of the RPG ofc xD). When removing the boxes, the police must descend and leave the interior to place inside the Securicar, if necessary, the players should go back inside the building and pick up the rest of the boxes.

Final: The officers must (at least 1) deliver Securicar to the LSPD (in the preferred underground garage) and have received about 100-300 in quantity of each drug (for each officer who helped in the fight) and 3-5 arrests. The cooldown will be 15 to 20 minutes.

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 09:05:16 am »
I have an idea that i would like to suggest as a side mission that you can get from peds (cops) that involve Killing some criminals who are unloading a boat full of drugs at LS docks. ( i will do the whole mission script later). When finished you will be rewarded with a small ammount of cash and also drugs.

Mission complete phrase: " you have sucsessfully completed the mission. And managed to get your hands on some drugs that can be useful for you.

Offline MrViol4TgL

• La Pinche Mara
  • [L3] General Staff
  • xd
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2020, 09:31:42 am »
I have an idea that i would like to suggest as a side mission that you can get from peds (cops) that involve Killing some criminals who are unloading a boat full of drugs at LS docks. ( i will do the whole mission script later). When finished you will be rewarded with a small ammount of cash and also drugs.

Mission complete phrase: " you have sucsessfully completed the mission. And managed to get your hands on some drugs that can be useful for you.
Sounds good for me, thanks for suggesting your idea.
L3 General Staff
Ex CrimSon Leader
Ex K$C Founder
Ex L7 Criminal Boss
SWAT Officer

Offline Bryan

• Junior Community Member
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2020, 07:32:21 pm »

this idea is interesting, maybe we can mix several ideas and every 20 min one of these missions (random or standardized) is triggered for the police (the police radio could warn when they have a mission)

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2020, 09:55:05 pm »
I have made my suggestions here but I would like to copy them to this topic since both ideas relate to each other.:

SIDE MISSION SUGGESTION
In-Game Name: Sam
Account Name: Samm

Mission Side (Law/Civilian/Criminal): Law side.
Mission Name: Operation dunkirk.
Mission Details: Greetings officer, we have some intel on a shipment arriving to Los santos Docks (LS Docks) that's carrying some illegal substances. Our sources have told us that the shipment is ment to be delivered to a local gang called "Los Santos Vagos". You have been tasked to head there and stop that shipment from being delivered at all costs. Lives are on your hands officer, good luck.
Mission Rewards: 3,000$ + 10 Drugs of all kinds.

Location Screenshots:
Mission Files (If created the mission yourself): N/A

Feel free to Change the rewards to what ever you like or change how the mission is triggered.

Offline MrViol4TgL

• La Pinche Mara
  • [L3] General Staff
  • xd
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2020, 09:58:42 pm »
I have made my suggestions here but I would like to copy them to this topic since both ideas relate to each other.:

SIDE MISSION SUGGESTION
In-Game Name: Sam
Account Name: Samm

Mission Side (Law/Civilian/Criminal): Law side.
Mission Name: Operation dunkirk.
Mission Details: Greetings officer, we have some intel on a shipment arriving to Los santos Docks (LS Docks) that's carrying some illegal substances. Our sources have told us that the shipment is ment to be delivered to a local gang called "Los Santos Vagos". You have been tasked to head there and stop that shipment from being delivered at all costs. Lives are on your hands officer, good luck.
Mission Rewards: 3,000$ + 10 Drugs of all kinds.

Location Screenshots:
Mission Files (If created the mission yourself): N/A

Feel free to Change the rewards to what ever you like or change how the mission is triggered.
Do u have any cooldown for this mission or smth?
L3 General Staff
Ex CrimSon Leader
Ex K$C Founder
Ex L7 Criminal Boss
SWAT Officer

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2020, 01:31:25 am »
What I think is that if you keep the rewards low then I don't think that I will need a cooldown since it will be considered a hard mission due to peds being armed  with AK-47. But if you increase the payment and add more drugs than feel free to cool it down

Offline Haider

• Honourable
  • He who has no tags
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Bey
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2020, 06:49:52 am »
- Police raid: Added a new mission for the police side marked with a blue blip at LS,Go there and start the mission using "z" button. (Huge)

Added.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal