Quantcast

Author Topic: Old Tuned Vehicles  (Read 2463 times)

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
Old Tuned Vehicles
« on: September 02, 2020, 07:16:07 am »
The topic explains this suggestion.

Should old tuned vehicles return? If old tuned vehicles return we will be getting rid of the current vehicle modifications and you will be able to tune every aspect of your car.

This means that cars will be able to go at a max speed of 300mph. This also means that job vehicles and group vehicles will become useless in high speed chases for cops and criminals.

We will however add police vehicles to the car shops so you will be able to buy them and mod them to be able to go fast.

If this is added back it will be what we call a "money sink" that means the prices to mod your vehicle will be expensive to help stabilize the economy as there are players with 100m or more.

If this idea is accepted we will make another topic while the script is being made to get an idea for pricing on each modification you can make.

Now that you know the pros and cons, you can vote, and reply if you have any suggestions.
I love lions.

Offline TwiSTeD

• Senior Community Member
  • I Do What I Want ! Only The God Can Judge Me!
  • Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]TwiSTeD|Crip
Re: Old Tuned Vehicles
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 07:31:18 am »
i totally agree with you. i have one thing to add, to tune your car like the old ones you need to pay arround 5m per car and 2.5m per the bike, and why not adding a new  cheap speed pack so that new players can tune their starting cars until they start working and getting richer
༺Senior community member༻
༺EX-Boss of CrimSon༻
༺Founder Of Peaky Blinders༻
༺Comunity Staff༻

Offline Marx

• [L2] Junior Staff
  • Balkan lad
  • Group: SWP
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Marx-CTA|SWP
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 07:34:08 am »
I'm gonna give a +1 because not only the old tune will be, quite literally, more fun to use, but also it will be a further factor of balancing the economy since making the old tune more accessible debilitates players who would sell their old tuned cars for insane amounts of money that newer players cannot afford
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member
- Proud founder and Sec. Gen. of the SWP
- Proud founder and worker of the CTA
- Proud former GIGN colonel (before SG fucked everything)

Offline ElJuanpis

• God does not play dice.
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: SMGT-ElJuanpis*SWAT
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 08:38:02 am »
It seems very good to me, I had been asking for this for a long time but they always denied it, they said it was "personal benefit" this will help bring new players to the server. And it will also help old and new players stay on the server, it seems to me that what the 300k-600k tuning should count let's remember that that's for new players and they still they do not have much money, but the idea seems very good, I was excited when you put it  XD

Offline MoZ3eG

• يستفوزك ليخرجوا اسوا ما فيك , حتي يقولون هذا انت
  • In-Game Name: MoZ3eG_Pro
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2020, 11:46:41 am »
Nice
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 11:50:17 am by MoZ3eG »

Offline HermitJr

• Group: Error 404
  • In-Game Name: HermitJr
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2020, 12:53:00 pm »
This also means that job vehicles and group vehicles will become useless in high speed chases for cops and criminals.
downvote for the previous reason.
Error 404 Founder
Senior Community Member
Community Event Manager
Quality Assurance Member

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2020, 11:03:55 pm »