Quantcast

Author Topic: Player Complaint - TRL-SweeT*SWAT  (Read 3038 times)

Player Complaint - TRL-SweeT*SWAT
« on: March 17, 2017, 04:40:29 am »
Ingame Name: [TLD]anubhav#Co
Forum Name: Anubhav
Serial: 73F502BAB1B41F3868BFE0781A937D52

Name of player you're complaining against: TRL-SweeT*SWAT
What rule have they broken: Provoking (too much)
Date/Time the rule was broken: 17/03 16:00 - 16:40 SGT
Evidence of them breaking a rule: http://imgur.com/a/xYiU7 (its a big album..)
     ~

RE: Player Complaint - TRL-SweeT*SWAT
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 04:53:25 am »
OMG That kid calling Ez,Rip,Nub insult, I Just told him its not an insult, but he was saying No, No, 

And the great thing is he said

SWATS ARE GONNA BE UNOFFICIAL AND UNRESPECTED GROUP !!!!!!! :FP:

Please tell that kid, Dont cry when someone kills him.

Thats all i can say about him.

'Nd, Admins can jail me if they want.

But tell this kiddo, to dont cry when someone takes his turfs.

Thanks <3
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 04:55:54 am by Sweet »
My Life, My  Rules. :angel: :heart: 

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 05:24:58 am »
Let me tell you this thing and let me make you this thing clear for once and last time.

I never reported you for insulting but for provoking if you see my report.

Provoking is intentionally trying to make someone angry, which you were clearly trying to do so by killing me everytime you said "lol", "ezz", "noob", "rip" like every time not like you  told once. Then you told I was "crying", "kid", now that's clearly trying to make me angry so I start insulting, I tried my level best not to do that....
Just making this clear - I have no  personal enmity with you but then you did too much..
     ~

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 05:29:10 am »
well "nub" isnt a provoke its the turth like shadow said :)
My Life, My  Rules. :angel: :heart: 

Offline Joanna

• Expert Community Member
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 06:07:07 am »
Can you show me the screenshot where Sweet provoked you, Anubhav? Killing someone too much shouldn't be a reason to punish someone. Once you become a wanted criminal, turfer or police officer you risk getting killed. There is no limit in the server that tells you how many times you can actually kill someone. When you don't like it anymore, just do /resign. If the person kills you when you resign you can actually report the player.
Insults like "nub, ezz, rip" aren't even official insults. They shouldnt be the reason of reporting.
Alright, based on the screenshot that will be provided I will take further decision.
Just live your life the way you want it, if you somehow made the wrong decision all you will get is life experience if it didn\'t kill you. And life experience is the best way of learning, it\'s practical learning, not theoretical. See things in a good way. We all regret things sometimes, but it means we learned from \"practical learning\", life experience. It makes the chance of making the same mistake lower. We can\'t change the past, but we can lead the future.

Offline Adeeb

• Veteran Community Member
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 06:07:10 am »
That went on for too long, imo you excessively used words like "ez, nub, cry, kid etc" in an annoying way which goes outside the "RP" of saying it in local chat after you kill a cop as crim or killing another gangster while turfing, complaint managers have the final say anyway
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline Joanna

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2017, 06:29:32 am »
But saying those words is not against the rules so it is hard to decide when it is enough. I've seen more people around that have their way of winning a fight ; saying "easy" or "noob" after. If you take small insults like these serious then I wonder how you will continue in a gaming community. Is someone provoking? Avoid the person and call a staff. A staff could give a warning to the player, not necessarily a punishment as it isn't against the rules, officialy. Your report is invalid based on the following fact ; your report or screenshots didn't provide any evidence that the complained player was breaking a rule.
Just live your life the way you want it, if you somehow made the wrong decision all you will get is life experience if it didn\'t kill you. And life experience is the best way of learning, it\'s practical learning, not theoretical. See things in a good way. We all regret things sometimes, but it means we learned from \"practical learning\", life experience. It makes the chance of making the same mistake lower. We can\'t change the past, but we can lead the future.

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2017, 06:30:26 am »
The point is not of an insult.
Look and research on what is provoking.
Now if I call you a noob everytime I kill you, for a VERY long time, ON INTENTION, to GET you ANGRY, so I can flame (yes)
is called provoking. Which is what he did MULTIPLE times, and me saying very little.

The point is not insult but provoking which I think is a serious issue, it ruins the fun you get, someone trying to make you angry for so long on purpose shouldn't be acecptable at all.

I'm fine with dieing but see the chatlogs.
     ~

Offline Joanna

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2017, 06:38:29 am »
Then a warning is given from right now, if any of you 2 repeats the same thing towards each other you will be punished for ignoring staff.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal