Quantcast

Author Topic: ATLAS Gazette | RxDracula feels confident about his application  (Read 2182 times)

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff

RxDracula feels confident about his application
August 29, 2018 8:36 AM GMT + 1

Private Messages, Discord -- On August 28th 2018, Our member Nock interviewed staff applicant RxDracula and has said that he is very much confident about his staff application. 2 days ago RxDracula applied for the staff team followed by Huge 2 days later and his application is, most likely, being reviewed right now. RxDracula also has future plans in mind.

Nock asked RxDracula on what those plans were and this is what he said "I am thinking to contribute more as a criminal boss and a group founder in future. I like doing criminal activities this days so I will do buisness less!". I hope those contributions will come soon but he also said that he is very excited for the results of his application because he thinks he has a chance to become a staff but at the same time a little bit stressed.

The first thing RxDracula said he would do if he gets accepted is that he would go ingame and study the panel, or in his words get knowledge in it, and will start doing his duty as a staff. Though he has a chance nothing is certain and the road is still not clear. So don't get overconfident that he will get accepted because as I said nothing is certain!
@Danger @Nock @Marx @Gat
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 05:41:00 am by Electro »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal