Quantcast

Author Topic: ATLAS Gazette | Gat becomes a Developer for IGC  (Read 3377 times)

Offline Electro

ATLAS Gazette | Gat becomes a Developer for IGC
« on: August 27, 2018, 05:41:26 am »

Gat becomes a Developer for IGC
August 27 2018, 5:06 PM GMT + 8

Gat's application to become an IGC developer

ATLAS Gazette HQ, ATLAS Discord -- Yesterday, August 26 2018 IGC received a new developer named Gat. He used to be know in IGC for being the head developer in IGT, NGC and GZC all of which were shut down but ever since his ban was revoked he seemed to have change and has earned the trust of most of the staff team and head developers of the server. Gat has said that at first "He didn't believe it at first because he just woke up and it made him feel better as he was a bit sad that time"

Former Staff Nock said this about Gat "I saw gat's skills on his server that he used to have with his friend they were lua teachers. I always mocked him on applying for developer but he showed me that I'm wrong, big up to him." Also Junior Staff Electro also said this about Gat "When I first found out who Gat was he was still the head developer of IGT and those times I coordinated trolling attacks on the IGT forums with several other staffs but now I can see that Gat has changed and he seems fit for the job of developer and has since earned my trust". Gat was also added into the IGC Server roster making his current position official.

Gat has also said that he is very excited to start scripting for IGC and does not know what to start on first. A few staffs have come forward to ask Gat to develop their ideas first but still has not made up his mind. I will also like to add that Gat has said that he still isn't a developer in-game and I would like to say the sooner he gets added in-game the better.
@Gat @Nock
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 06:32:21 am by Electro »

Offline Gat

• Honourable
  • Gat bat mat sat sad fat cat dat Nat chat rat
Re: ATLAS Gazette | Gat becomes a Developer for IGC
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 05:46:02 am »
Oh. Nice interview... XD
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 06:01:30 am by Gat »

Offline Electro

Re: ATLAS Gazette | Gat becomes a Developer for IGC
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 06:32:38 am »