Quantcast

Author Topic: GIGN Progress Report - June - Early July  (Read 2199 times)

Offline Marx

• Balkan lad
  • Group: SWP
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Marx-CTA|SWP
GIGN Progress Report - June - Early July
« on: July 13, 2018, 06:24:35 am »

Groupe d'Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale
GIGN

The months of June and early July were truely great for GIGN. We managed to do many things such as daily training sessions (some were logged, some weren't) and constant operations to combat delinquency all around SA, invading bases, houses, towns, cities, everything one could imagine.

We managed to accumulate approximately 4,500,000 experience points by working hard and turfing from time to time. Also, we entered the business game by purchasing the El Quebrados and Market (LS) ammunations, providing ammo needed for our constant efforts against crime, and some good money for owners and leaders.

I, as a General of the GIGN, feel extremely proud for this group. Even though we've had administration issues, member shortages and some problems concerning our relationship with others, we've managed to become a stable, well-known group with active, good and obedient members. I want to specially thank our great Colonel, our most dedicated and proud member, Rh4rd14. He has been an arsenal of stability and positibity for the GIGN and I couldn't have asked for a better comrade,leader,friend,person. Thus, I award him the GIGN Certificate of Expertise, he truely deserves it.

Also, special thanks to our Soldier of the Month, Adjudant MoRo who has been with us since the start of his IGC Career as a Police Officer and has been proudly serving the GIGN Uniform with honour and excellence. He is a great person,friend and excellent Soldier to have in our Group.

Once again, Congratulations to the GIGN for this month, may we stay like this forever.

Sincerely,
Marx
General of the GIGN
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member
- Proud founder and Sec. Gen. of the SWP
- Proud founder and worker of the CTA
- Proud former GIGN colonel (before SG fucked everything)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal