Quantcast

Author Topic: Complaint Electro  (Read 6671 times)

khush1412

Complaint Electro
« on: June 23, 2018, 10:33:08 pm »
Ingame Name: Khush
Forum Name: @khush1412
Serial: BDBCOE7A14DED71130B38288A794AE53

Name of player you're complaining against: Electro
What rule have they broken: Just banning me for no reasons. Glenno unbanned me from Discord IGC and I told in #igc chat that I unbanned by glenno so dont ask about it but When electro cam he just said why u unbanned and banned again he is really annoying person can't understand a shit that's why I am p
Reporting he blocked me on discord so can't talk to him so its fully valid Complaint i have ss that glenno unbanned me and u can see #support chat on discord Electro just said that.
Date/Time the rule was broken: just now
Evidence of them breaking a rule:https://imgur.com/a/4Soi7w2

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
Re: Complaint Electro
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 11:19:33 pm »
If you think you did nothing wrong think again, here are the rules that you have broken so far.

Quote from: Gus
1.) Respect your fellow community members.
  • Do not do things to other players that would have a negative impact on their IGC experience.
  • Do not spread lies about players or harass players. No one likes to be harassed.
  • Specific insults or personal attacks, especially those relating to a person's culture, religion, race, gender, national origin are not tolerated.

Constantly mocking and provoking players in Discord and In-game resulting to a lot of drama "i.e. Private's Forum Complaint" and you have caused one of our players a bad experience in IGC this player is named ALCA.

Quote from: Gus
5.) Do not annoy staff members.
  • It is not allowed to annoy/spam/stalk staff members.
  • Do not expect staff members to help at any time, as they are doing their job voluntarily

You have flamed staffs (Me, and Marx) and we let you off the hook easily but this time I considered banning you because you crossed the line and you're acting innocent in front of Glenno but we can still track the things you said in Discord and use it against you. Spamming staff for an unban specifically Mady because you thought you're too good for a ban.

FYI Marx was the one who unbanned you.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 11:24:52 pm by Electro »

Offline SoldierRedGhost

• Community Member
  • Life is nothing but just a life simulation game :X
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 11:30:28 pm »
well khush  whatever he told me and if he also told bad words i took them as jokes and about his XD words nope his Xd words were to annoy cuz khush says Xd a lot in IGC Discord and about his Xd words well those words were some kind of annoying because saying it again and again will took them as annoying

khush1412

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 11:31:52 pm »
Please read every word i said Glenno unbanned me and u still banning me and u think it's fair

Offline Electro

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 11:34:51 pm »
Please read every word i said Glenno unbanned me and u still banning me and u think it's fair
it is, in your ss you said you "ignored my mute" but in truth you actually didn't ignore it you evaded it by rejoining the server, but this isn't the first time you did, you did it for at least 5 times on multiple different occasions

khush1412

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2018, 11:36:25 pm »
But How can u Ignore Glenno's decision if he thinks I should be unbanned who u are to again ban me

Offline Electro

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2018, 11:38:30 pm »
But How can u Ignore Glenno's decision if he thinks I should be unbanned who u are to again ban me
A staff doing his job

khush1412

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2018, 11:40:51 pm »
Oh nice than but how the fucking u can ban me for same reason 2 times and Glenno unbanned me so u can't Ban me don't u know rules

Offline Electro

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2018, 11:44:53 pm »
Oh nice than but how the fucking u can ban me for same reason 2 times and Glenno unbanned me so u can't Ban me don't u know rules
You did not clearly explain to him the reason why you got banned. Glenno is a busy man so he probably just unbanned you to stop the notification sound coming from you who constantly spams him every 5 seconds. And what rule do I not know? there is no rule saying that I can't ban you for breaking the rules lol.

khush1412

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2018, 11:47:51 pm »
Oh really? Glenno is smart unlike u and u just banned me bcz u saw me again in server it's not fair u just crossed ur limits that's why I Complaint i don't want any shit from u that's why I asked glenno but u.....

Offline Electro

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2018, 11:50:08 pm »
Oh really? Glenno is smart unlike u and u just banned me bcz u saw me again in server it's not fair u just crossed ur limits that's why I Complaint i don't want any shit from u that's why I asked glenno but u.....
Insulting the staff your complaining on the your complaint topic, damn, and are you sure that's the only reason why you asked glenno, You tried mady first and spammed him but you realized that it only made it worse so you went to Glenno acting all innocent

khush1412

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2018, 11:51:55 pm »
See dude I know I broke rules and I was banned from 3 days it's enough that's why glenno unbanned me and u banned again like retarded

Offline Electro

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2018, 12:01:31 am »
See dude I know I broke rules and I was banned from 3 days it's enough that's why glenno unbanned me and u banned again like retarded
1 week is enough, 3 days nah not really considering you made a second acc and pleaded to get unbanned on the 2nd day, and it's like a retard not like retarded ;)

khush1412

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2018, 12:06:12 am »
I just knew it u will say this all but truth is u ignored Glenno's decision so I made this Complaint

Offline Electro

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2018, 01:50:42 am »
I just knew it u will say this all but truth is u ignored Glenno's decision so I made this Complaint
Lol, Glenno never told us he unbanned you

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal