Quantcast

Author Topic: Challenge  (Read 2436 times)

Challenge
« on: December 12, 2016, 02:31:17 pm »
Give me the shities idea you can think of so i can improve it. I want to work on my creativity so just try your worst [ best ], write it down bellow and wait for a miracle.

Offline Fero

• Donator
Re: Challenge
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 03:07:26 pm »
What kind of ideas do you want? U mean for the server or what?

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 03:48:16 pm »
Quote from: 'Fero link' dateline='1481573246'
What kind of ideas do you want? U mean for the server or what?

Whatever you want buddy

Offline Fero

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 05:07:19 pm »
What I want to see on IGC badly is gangfight towards RP, yes there is turfing. But more RolePlayish. I have been thinking of something for a while but I dont know anything yet.

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 05:37:10 pm »
Quote from: 'Fero link' dateline='1481580439'
What I want to see on IGC badly is gangfight towards RP, yes there is turfing. But more RolePlayish. I have been thinking of something for a while but I dont know anything yet.

Aight here is my try

- If a group is in an Aliance they can capture the turf together [ earnings split into 50/50 ]
- You can give turfs to other groups if a deal is made [ RP meetings could fit right in ]
- Certain turfs will give certain buffs [ Increase payment from specific jobs and such ]

Now about the gangfighting and RP, i don`t know much about that but how about this
- If somebody owns a store [ Would be cool if this was possible ] they must pay protection money to the owner so that the store can't be robed [ Store Owners should have an option whether they want to pay or nah ]
- Drug Deals between groups. Group A has the drugs and Group B has the money, it's up to you if you want to kill them and take the money/drugs or if you want to build a relationship between the groups

Now you have something to work with

Offline Joanna

• Expert Community Member
RE: Challenge
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2017, 03:36:52 pm »
Topic can be locked.
Just live your life the way you want it, if you somehow made the wrong decision all you will get is life experience if it didn\'t kill you. And life experience is the best way of learning, it\'s practical learning, not theoretical. See things in a good way. We all regret things sometimes, but it means we learned from \"practical learning\", life experience. It makes the chance of making the same mistake lower. We can\'t change the past, but we can lead the future.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal