Quantcast

Author Topic: Junior Community Member Application - Lyon  (Read 2727 times)

Junior Community Member Application - Lyon
« on: November 30, 2016, 10:09:59 am »

Forum Profile: Click here!
Timezone: +1 Amsterdam GMT
Country of Residence: The Netherlands
Current Forum Rank: Community Member
Requested Rank: Junior Community Member

IG Account Name: Unknown yet.
IG Serial:   EFCE2E24E42AF38D5902C1A1F3D746B2
IG Group (if any): San Andreas Sheriff's Department

In your own words, why do you deserve to be a _________ Community Member (minimum 150 words): So, its a while since i applied for CM now. I was kinda new to the forum and was trying to know more people. I've improved my posts quality, suggestions quality. Moderating the Dutch language board, helped PhorPride fixing a few translations and so on. I have done my best to create a few nice suggestions for the server, i dont want to spam suggestions but instead i've been posting only really nice suggestions which are liked by the community as well, me and Phorpride managed to create a law group based on role-play here. We're enthusiast to play this server and experience the gameplay. I will keep improving my posts quality and do my best to manage the Dutch board along with my friend. Also, by posting quality posts i mean not farming by saying useless things but stating my opinion along with something that could be changed by the person who suggested it, doing it this way every member will have his contribution to these suggestions and everybody will love to play it. I guess i've explained a lot of things here and also stated why i do deserve to be an JCM, I guess im the first one who is applying for this rank and i'll hope others will improve their contributions and follow me as well
San Andreas Sheriffs Department
    Undersheriff Bryan Camaro
-
Badge #: 018
Service: 20th of November, 2016 - Present
Divisions: IAD/PAD

Offline LilDolla

• IGC Founder
  • In-Game Name: LilDolla
Re: Junior Community Member Application - Lyon
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 12:26:06 pm »

Dear Lyon,

You're application to receive the rank 'Junior Community Member', has been accepted.

Congratulations.

maybe I should give you a name. but that's a slippery slope

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal