Quantcast

Author Topic: Community member application - K!nGo0$  (Read 2485 times)

Community member application - K!nGo0$
« on: November 20, 2016, 12:23:58 pm »

Forum Profile: https://forum.igcrpg.net/index.php?action=profile;u=133
Timezone: GMT +1
Country of Residence: Tunisia
Current Forum Rank: No/Rank Right now normale forum user
Requested Rank: Community Member

IG Account Name: it will bee yousseF or amine
IG Serial: D0A6DCBCFE5CE19AE50AB0BB111A12E3
IG Group (if any): LynX

In your own words, why do you deserve to be a Community Member (minimum 150 words): i think i deserve this rank because am really going to be an active member on forum and in game to because am really surprised with this server and i start loving it because it is the first time for me i saw a server didn't started yet and there is active members on forums like this another reason that iam checked staffs forums and some posts in forum like suggestions and i saw that staffs are active from now and doing thier best for this server and users too sawing 3 groups board and server didn't created yet it is really greate and for this am looking to bee a community member on this server to try to do my best too and help staffs and work as well as i can to make this server better i think i deserve it too because i am in this server after invites of my best friends so i am sure as they are here i am loyal to this server and i will stay playing it another reason that i am left league of legends now and am back to MTA so am full active on mta that is all active on forums in game and trying to help staffs for making server best and sloving players and users issuse's

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
Re: Community member application - K!nGo0$
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 11:29:33 am »
Added.
I love lions.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal