Quantcast

Author Topic: Community Member application - Wiggle  (Read 2586 times)

Community Member application - Wiggle
« on: November 20, 2016, 11:35:04 am »

Forum Profile: Wiggle
Timezone: GMT-3
Country of Residence: Brazil
Current Forum Rank: - -
Requested Rank: Community Member

IG Account Name: I didn't registered yet, but it will be (Wiggle or 4Queijo)
IG Serial: 21B8DC49265165E0AB30FF0B8192E734
IG Group (if any): - -

In your own words, why do you deserve to be a _________ Community Member (minimum 150 words): Well, first of all I will say a bit about me, my name in real life is Talles Sales, I have 16 years (I'm about to do 17), I live with my parents in Brazil, I'm a great person, I like to go out with my friends/parents/family and I really like to travel out of my city or maybe country, my favorite sport is football, I play football pratically all the day with my friends, just for have fun with them, they are great person and I will like them until something happen with me, anyway, I like to help people so much, helping people in game or in real life makes me happy, that's why I help people, I'm experienced in many things, and I believe I'll help many players in this game and make them a good person in the future, but for me do it I have to get my goals in this game for be able to help them, hence, I wanna be a "honorable" in this game (in the future), I wanna be remembered with everything that I'll do for improve the game and my mistakes, that's a bit about me, thanks for reading.
\"If you don\'t build your own dream, someone will hire you to build theirs\" -Tony Gaskins
Wiggle

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
Re: Community Member application - Wiggle
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 11:27:27 am »
Added.
I love lions.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal