Quantcast

Author Topic: Community Rank Application - Cute  (Read 2583 times)

Community Rank Application - Cute
« on: November 20, 2016, 11:18:54 am »

Forum Profile: https://forum.igcrpg.net/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=129
Timezone: GMT - 2
Country of Residence: Brazil
Current Forum Rank: N/A
Requested Rank: Community Member

IG Account Name: N/A
IG Serial: DE07D1BC5712FF72E8885458D95BD0F3
IG Group (if any): N/A

In your own words, why do you deserve to be a _________ Community Member (minimum 150 words): Well, first of all I will talk a little bit about me, my name in real life is Lucas i am 17 years old, i already wasted my time playing games since when i had 8/10 years, I think I've played gta for a 4-5 years or more, Probably u don't want know how i live correctly ?, so I would like to say that I'm a carismatic person, the reason that I intend to be Community member is because I intend to transform this community in an active community and somehow provide help to those in need in the forum or even within the game, also intend to do posts on which people feel the urge to read and have some fun reading what I posted, and thus bringing more people into the server, In my view this server this server have a future then it would be an honor to be community member in the IGC

Offline LilDolla

• IGC Founder
  • In-Game Name: LilDolla
Re: Community Rank Application - Cute
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 12:59:59 pm »

Dear Cute,

You're application to receive the rank 'Community Member', has been accepted. You have attempted to show that you're trying to contribute to the development of the server, and you have also given feedback to other suggestions. Your behavior on the forum has also been good, you're treating other community members well.

Congratulations.

maybe I should give you a name. but that's a slippery slope

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal