Quantcast

Author Topic: Community Rank Application - Mackepper.  (Read 2634 times)

Offline Mackepper

• Expert Community Member
  • The Keeper
  • Group: NWA
  • In-Game Name: Mackepper
Community Rank Application - Mackepper.
« on: November 19, 2016, 12:02:20 pm »

Forum Profile: Click me.
Timezone: GMT +1
Country of Residence: Spain
Current Forum Rank: None
Requested Rank: Community Member.

IG Account Name: N/A
IG Serial: 9781C4AFDF14A2717BFA74B957C8FC03
IG Group (if any): LS Vagos.

In your own words, why do you deserve to be a Community Member (minimum 150 words): Hello. I've noticed about this server some days ago. I'm working on things such as the Spanish board, translating the rules, or involving myself in some general topics like that disscusion about the US elections and supporting in the support topic.  I'm waiting patiently till the server starts and by this seeing how everything works in order to make lots of suggestions to improve the server gameplay and make everything better. I've cool English skills and I'm a mature person. I'm sure that once IGC starts, I'll be there to support everyone who needs  to and have fun with everyone in the server. Becoming a community member will mean becoming part of a community where I want to keep working hard and make it really popular. This is just the first step of a big career in the server. And I'm sure that working hard I'll achieve everything I want to in the server. The first thing I want is becoming a community member. Have a nice day.

Offline LilDolla

• IGC Founder
  • In-Game Name: LilDolla
Re: Community Rank Application - Mackepper.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 12:51:51 pm »

Dear Mackepper,

You're application to receive the rank 'Community Member', has been accepted. You have managed to contribute a bit and you have worked with translating our rules into your language which is a sign of contribution and effort. Your activity is also not bad either. While you haven't always posted in the most important boards, your effort with translating our forum/server rules compensates.

Congratulations.

maybe I should give you a name. but that's a slippery slope

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal