Quantcast

Author Topic: MadDog'S FanaTic Designs - Custom Shaders [Open]  (Read 4867 times)

Offline ChicoRDL

• [D1] Trial Developer
  • Life is Si
  • In-Game Name: MadDog#RDL
MadDog'S FanaTic Designs - Custom Shaders [Open]
« on: September 23, 2020, 11:43:19 pm »
MadDog'S FanaTic Designs

Vehicles & Skins - Custom Shaders

Hi everyone, I'm MadDog and this is my design company.
I introduce myself as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of my new company, a commitment to which I am dedicating myself a lot and I learn more and more each day.
I intend to take this company to the top of the tops and make you happy by having the designs that you so desire. So here I am, ready to do it.

I've always loved the game modification side, especially what we call mods, in this case what we are going to modify will not be cars or pedestrians themselves, but rather change their style. We always intend to modify what we call "Shader", that is, the cars are designated with a "paintjob" which is possible to modify and have a unique and personal "Shader" in the game.

What Is a Business?
A business is defined as an organization or enterprising entity engaged in commercial, industrial, or professional activities. Businesses can be for-profit entities or they can be non-profit organizations that operate to fulfill a charitable mission or further a social cause.
In this case we are a for-profit company.

Open Talk (This part will be most of the time updated with "open talk" that will be I wil call this section)
But let's move on to what everyone wants to know, how much, how, when the process will be done for you to order the "Custom Shader" to your liking, if you ask what they can or cannot add to your order.
(In update soon, I will have a meeting to find out if there are restrictions at a general level, of course without breaking any rules imposed by the server).

How request my custom shader
More updates soon, company still in global discussions. For now we intend to open but with small duties, prices will set when you as client request your shader.
Prices will round 10 millions - 15 millions In-game money.

Format to request you shader
Code: [Select]
[b]In-game Name: [/b]
[b]Account Name: [/b]
[b]Group Name: [/b]
[hr]
[hr]
[b]Vehicle name: [/b]
[b]Paint Job or Vehicle Shader? [/b]
[b]Images you want use[Only Links please]:[/b]
[b]Small explanation(About what you want): [/b]
Format is not perfect yet, but for now is more than enough

Note: Make sure you send me imagens without background, that means all your imagens that you will request should be .png and without background.

As I'm a beginner I just have a few works

Thank you
CEO, MadDog
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 09:30:26 pm by ChicoRDL »
|- MTA Player since 2011 -|
| Q.Agent | Criminal Since 2011 | KK Dealer

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
Re: MadDog'S FanaTic Designs - Custom Shaders
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 11:48:52 pm »
IG money or IRL money ?

Offline Haider

• Honourable
  • He who has no tags
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Bey
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 09:05:39 am »
Can we see examples of what you're capable of?

Offline ChicoRDL

• [D1] Trial Developer
  • Life is Si
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 07:12:27 pm »
IG money or IRL money ?

I can answer.

Of course it will not be IRL money, but if players want to choose this method, they will have to donate to the server but I will enjoy this donation. I think it would be fair.
It wouldn't be fair for me to be charging for example $ 20 or $ 5 for a shader. But it would be fair for the player to have to donate to the server but I would be the one to enjoy it.

Offline ChicoRDL

• [D1] Trial Developer
  • Life is Si
Re: MadDog'S FanaTic Designs - Custom Shaders [Open]
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 09:33:01 pm »
We are officially open to the public, without delay here we are ready to work for you. Still with some unfinished functions and topics related to politics and copyright.
Do you want your car with a unique paint job?
Talk to us that we will satisfy your wish.

Thank you
CEO, MadDog

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal