Quantcast

Author Topic: Kilo Tray Crips - Application Center [OPENED]  (Read 58687 times)

Re: Kilo Tray Crips - Application Center [OPEN]
« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2018, 05:16:10 pm »
1. Real Life Info

1.1 Your real name:Yousief
1.2 Age:17
1.3 Gender:Male
1.4 Nationality:Egyptian
1.5 Tell us something about yourself (minimum 50 words):Hey there, My name is Yousief dief and i love playing action games like MTA ,Cross Fire etc.. ,I feel like I belong to this region and not my family.I Always love to try The new things .
2. In-game Info

2.1 Your In-game name:Dief
2.2 Your account name:Hulk
2.3 Serial (F8 - serial):E1F7198BA12F4DD9337CC66593A45F03
2.4 Your previous groups:[/b]NXS FTW
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words):in fact i found my time in IGC is very good because i have many friends,they rob with me in  a long time also, i found me love playing as criminal more than cop so my activity in criminal side is pretty, on other hand , i found this group is the best crim group in IGC , at the end i found me pro in crim side so i decided to be a member in crip.
2.6 Stats (screenshot):https://m.imgur.com/a/S2oJ2kP
3.1 Why do you want to join us? (minimum 30 words): i would like to join crip because its criminal group which i can use my skills in it as it has many things belong to criminal side also i want to join crip because i will try do my best to increase my activity to better and i promise that my activity will continue to better.however, i will try ti find other noob  criminals to teach them as i can.
3.2 Why should we accept you? (minimum 20 words): because i will do all things which group staff will tell me to do it also i will respect other members and trying to help them as well also i will do their orders as soon ass possible  , so so please give me another chance and i promise you  i will dont fuck up this chance
4. Agreement
4.1 I will troll and spam Crips members. (Y/N):N
4.2 I will leave Crips after 2 weeks. (Y/N):N
4.3 I copied my application from another person. (Y/N):N
4.4 I will respect my group mates and my leaders. (Y/N):Y

Offline Kerw36

« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2018, 10:18:25 am »
@belalpop
Your application for the Kilo Tray Crips is DENIED for the following reasons:
1. Majority of leaders voted for denying you and you were also blacklisted.  Dont apply again. Good luck elsewhere.

@DieF
Your application for the Kilo Tray Crips is DENIED for the following reasons:
1. Blacklisted. Don't apply again. Good luck elsewhere.

Offline ArTeX

• In-Game Name: luffygoldace
« Reply #122 on: February 09, 2019, 06:22:40 pm »
1.1 Your real name:Mohamed errabbah
1.2 Age:16
1.4 Nationality:Moroco
1.5 Tell us something about yourself (minimum 50 words):My name is Mohamed I am 16 years old I live in Morocco I have a small family 2 brother

2. In-game Info

2.1 Your In-game name:SneaXiE
2.2 Your account name:Buggati2017
2.3 Serial (F8 - serial):08C18A2B40615BE063A0B7431ABB23F2
2.4 Your previous groups:K!NG$ CR3W
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words):I'm in most of the time in the game and I want to join this team because I love it and I'm out of it
I hope you will accept me because I love this team :-* ;)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 05:08:31 pm by SneaXiE »
꧁ঔৣ☬ArTeX|BO$ ☬ঔৣ꧂『MA』
[/color]
⇒ҳҲҳ⇐ツ𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻
⚔𝓡𝖊𝕤𝔭ᵉ𝓬ᴛ⚔遊㊣

Offline TicTic

• In-Game Name: TicTic
Re: Kilo Tray Crips - Application Center
« Reply #123 on: February 14, 2020, 01:13:54 pm »
1. Real Life Info

1.1 Your real name:OmarEmad
1.5 Tell us something about yourself (minimum 50 words):My real name is Omar. I am 17 years old. I am an Egyptian. I live in Alexandria. I love my family and I have 5 brothers. I love my school. I love my studies. I like playing football. I love playing swimming and computer games. I am not married. I live with my family only. I'm in high school and I love friends and I care about sports. I study in middle school as an excellent student and my grades are perfect so I'm going to specialize in physics and computer and it's last year in prep school and I will self-determination at the same time so I will not bother myself with something that does not help me In the future so I will reduce the playing of games on computers so I work hard to get excellent grades and qualify for the most excellent grade in school, football team coaches is to praise my father for my behavior and football skills so I am captain of the football team at the earliest Time I get p I have a few goals and I work as hard as I can to be the best captain and the best person in terms of behavior towards his teammates. It's a good decision to become the best football player in the world and that's an achievement but I do not think it's the best in the world because it's very difficult. Also, the best football team FC Barcelona because it has won many games especially in the Classico (match of the year), this I prefer them and have professional football players. At the end of the story, I hope to achieve the best achievements I hope to achieve in my life, I hope enough to learn more about my real life information.

2. In-game Info

2.1 Your In-game name:TicTic
2.2 Your account name:OmarEmad
2.3 Serial (F8 - serial):226BF03262092248138B35BEDF7D6DA3
2.4 Your previous groups:FTW&SWAT&BO&K$C&[CrimSon]
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words):I Start playing IGC from 2019 I start working as pilot then and I working at cop I learned some things from my friends in the IGC and I started to work for the purchase of automobiles, aircraft and got to know new friends. I started watching people play MTA when it first came out and when I find out that there's a role playing server which called IGC I created an account, used it, and here I am now! IGC has always been a very fun game and looked very fun from the beginning whether I was watching or just playing the game by myself messing around with friends out side LV or giving myself some lessons to learn how to fight, being a skilled player possibilities were endless, which is why I'm still playing IGC today, still one of my favorite games! I am a friendly guy, helping people is one of the small (sometimes big) things that makes my in game life a little better and more interesting, when I first started playing, I had a ton of questions like every other new player would, I unfortunately had to figure out most of it myself, recently I wanted to be a part of a law group,  I found out that law life isn't my place, thats all, Then continued my IGC life normally as a criminal
2.6 Stats (screenshot):https://g.top4top.io/p_15056rzyu1.png & https://h.top4top.io/p_1505bcrjh2.png & https://i.top4top.io/p_1505n50yw3.png

3. Why do you want to join us?

3.1 Why do you want to join us? (minimum 30 words): because I want to join in loyal and active group just give me one chance and you will see by yourself I am loyal or no I accept any group order never refuse it I will obey all members never flame anyone from the alliance or in any chat if I leave Crip put me in the BL but I never leave it because Crip is my best group ever  :-* also I like the pizza <_3 ;D
3.2 Why should we accept you? (minimum 20 words): i'm an good player with 120 hours play in MTA and also i don't have one account i got few accounts ,
 i'm a good turf player , level 7 in crimnal

4. Agreement

4.1 I will troll and spam Crips members. (Y/N):n
4.2 I will leave Crips after 2 weeks. (Y/N):n
4.3 I copied my application from another person. (Y/N):n
4.4 I will respect my group mates and my leaders. (Y/N):y

« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 01:24:55 pm by TicTic »

Offline Alaa

• bruh.
  • Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: Alaadin
Re: Kilo Tray Crips - Application Center
« Reply #124 on: February 14, 2020, 02:18:16 pm »
1. Real Life Info

1.1 Your real name:OmarEmad
1.5 Tell us something about yourself (minimum 50 words):My real name is Omar. I am 17 years old. I am an Egyptian. I live in Alexandria. I love my family and I have 5 brothers. I love my school. I love my studies. I like playing football. I love playing swimming and computer games. I am not married. I live with my family only. I'm in high school and I love friends and I care about sports. I study in middle school as an excellent student and my grades are perfect so I'm going to specialize in physics and computer and it's last year in prep school and I will self-determination at the same time so I will not bother myself with something that does not help me In the future so I will reduce the playing of games on computers so I work hard to get excellent grades and qualify for the most excellent grade in school, football team coaches is to praise my father for my behavior and football skills so I am captain of the football team at the earliest Time I get p I have a few goals and I work as hard as I can to be the best captain and the best person in terms of behavior towards his teammates. It's a good decision to become the best football player in the world and that's an achievement but I do not think it's the best in the world because it's very difficult. Also, the best football team FC Barcelona because it has won many games especially in the Classico (match of the year), this I prefer them and have professional football players. At the end of the story, I hope to achieve the best achievements I hope to achieve in my life, I hope enough to learn more about my real life information.

2. In-game Info

2.1 Your In-game name:TicTic
2.2 Your account name:OmarEmad
2.3 Serial (F8 - serial):226BF03262092248138B35BEDF7D6DA3
2.4 Your previous groups:FTW&SWAT&BO&K$C&[CrimSon]
2.5 Tell us something about your time in IGC (minimum 30 words):I Start playing IGC from 2019 I start working as pilot then and I working at cop I learned some things from my friends in the IGC and I started to work for the purchase of automobiles, aircraft and got to know new friends. I started watching people play MTA when it first came out and when I find out that there's a role playing server which called IGC I created an account, used it, and here I am now! IGC has always been a very fun game and looked very fun from the beginning whether I was watching or just playing the game by myself messing around with friends out side LV or giving myself some lessons to learn how to fight, being a skilled player possibilities were endless, which is why I'm still playing IGC today, still one of my favorite games! I am a friendly guy, helping people is one of the small (sometimes big) things that makes my in game life a little better and more interesting, when I first started playing, I had a ton of questions like every other new player would, I unfortunately had to figure out most of it myself, recently I wanted to be a part of a law group,  I found out that law life isn't my place, thats all, Then continued my IGC life normally as a criminal
2.6 Stats (screenshot):https://g.top4top.io/p_15056rzyu1.png & https://h.top4top.io/p_1505bcrjh2.png & https://i.top4top.io/p_1505n50yw3.png

3. Why do you want to join us?

3.1 Why do you want to join us? (minimum 30 words): because I want to join in loyal and active group just give me one chance and you will see by yourself I am loyal or no I accept any group order never refuse it I will obey all members never flame anyone from the alliance or in any chat if I leave Crip put me in the BL but I never leave it because Crip is my best group ever  :-* also I like the pizza <_3 ;D
3.2 Why should we accept you? (minimum 20 words): i'm an good player with 120 hours play in MTA and also i don't have one account i got few accounts ,
 i'm a good turf player , level 7 in crimnal

4. Agreement

4.1 I will troll and spam Crips members. (Y/N):n
4.2 I will leave Crips after 2 weeks. (Y/N):n
4.3 I copied my application from another person. (Y/N):n
4.4 I will respect my group mates and my leaders. (Y/N):y

Denied for lying.

Offline Nock

Re: Kilo Tray Crips - Application Center [OPENED]
« Reply #125 on: March 04, 2020, 01:21:53 pm »
Applications are now open feel free to apply .
Use the correct format !

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal