Quantcast

Author Topic: Increase payment as electrician and bus driver.  (Read 2417 times)

Offline Potato_Lovah

• i really love potatoes
  • Group: SA Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Potato_Lovah
Increase payment as electrician and bus driver.
« on: March 22, 2019, 09:15:55 am »
Suggestion: Increase payments as bus driver and electrician.
Detailed explanation: Long explanation: As electrician, the payment is kinda low given the fact that it takes long to progress. Each pole gives between $200 and 700$, average 350$ in my case (Lvl1).
The amount of poles required to level up to lvl 2 is 114 poles, around 39k total ($9000 per hour) when done. Each pole takes around 2 minutes to fix, wich means you need 4 hours to win $39k as lvl1 electrician.
Same goes for Bus driver, at level 0 we get $600 when a full route is completed (takes around 7 minutes max) wich means we win 4800$ per hour (8 routes completed per hour) working as bus driver.
Solution? Either a payment increase for both or faster vehicles for electrician and smaller routes / payment for each stop as bus driver.
Location of update (location on map): n/a
Any Skins or Shaders needed for this update?: n/a
Is there payment for this update? If so place the payout here: increase electrician wage by 35%
increase bus driver wage by 70%
"Potato."
~Potato Lovah

pee is stored in the balls bc when i squeeze my nuts my pee gets shot out of my pp at 300+ kmh

Offline Haider

• Honourable
  • He who has no tags
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Bey
Re: Increase payment as electrician and bus driver.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 10:53:39 am »
actually, we should increase all civilian job payments, it makes no sense to get 200$ as a pilot !

(same for criminal, we hijack a whole van full of money to get 800$)
(or we rob a bank for 1K)e

Offline Potato_Lovah

• i really love potatoes
  • Group: SA Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Potato_Lovah
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 05:58:01 pm »
Totally agreeing with you mate, kinda takes away the fun and all the effort we put into working don’t really pay off. Last 3 days I worked hard as f-word to buy a car, managed to save enough money... to pay the taxes of it...all I need left is the money to buy the actual car kek.
To make it clear btw, I’m not hating on the server and disrespecting it, just telling you guys how my experience has been the last few days.
"Potato."
~Potato Lovah

pee is stored in the balls bc when i squeeze my nuts my pee gets shot out of my pp at 300+ kmh

Offline MrViol4TgL

• La Pinche Mara
  • [L3] General Staff
  • xd
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: Death
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 08:14:29 pm »
I like your idea it is time that the payment is better because the payments are very bad up vote
L3 General Staff
Ex CrimSon Leader
Ex K$C Founder
Ex L7 Criminal Boss
SWAT Officer

Offline SDP

• Senior Community Member
  • I just want to help every1, & increase the realism
  • Group: Yorick's Grave
  • In-Game Name: {Y's}Ssajit
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 08:25:19 pm »
Upvote  I'm level 15 as employee and level 3-4 as mail carrier and i thought that i was going to earn 1,000$-1,400$ per deliv, but apparently I'm wrong : /
learning Software, languages studied: HTML, JAVAscript, CSS,C# DFDi'm alucard >: ), the vampire king

Offline SDP

• Senior Community Member
  • I just want to help every1, & increase the realism
  • Group: Yorick's Grave
  • In-Game Name: {Y's}Ssajit
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 11:50:01 pm »
Well this is what happens, not only Electrician and Bus Driver need to "increase" their payment wages, we take into account something very important, the Employee Level "helps" to increase the payment in the jobs, like the Level in Job, however, I have managed to raise my level in some jobs, reaching a very good level in Employee (18) however the payment does not change at all, it is as if I still had level 1 in employee and in Job, I recognize that the staff want us not to get things "easily" but we must take into account the fact that there are a variety of ways to fight, CnR, Turfwar, Cops vs Crims (casual), training, etc. For such forms of play a good amount of money is needed to buy weapons, ammunition, food, etc. I think they should raise the payment by 10% or 15% and find out why the level of work does not increase the payment, I think it would be good for each level of Job to go up by 5% or 9% and by employee like 1% or 3%, it is only an opinion and if it is implemented many people will see an increase in interest in the game because the way of fighting will increase since the amount of supplies, combat elements, vehicles and strategies will change in a very good way
learning Software, languages studied: HTML, JAVAscript, CSS,C# DFDi'm alucard >: ), the vampire king

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2019, 02:26:11 pm »
Accepted

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal