Quantcast

Author Topic: [Added] Jailtime should be nerfed  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
[Added] Jailtime should be nerfed
« on: March 17, 2019, 04:30:59 pm »
Suggestion:Reducing jailtime
Detailed explanation:Let's speak about jailtime shall we ? i honestly think it's boring that playing killing some cops robbing shops and else... gets me jailed for 10 mins if i die let's say for example you played 6 mins of criminal activities you did car hijack made some drugs and robbed a bank you'll get jailed for 7 mins or less when in the other hand a cop spawned in a hospital near the heist and killed you and whenever you killed him he kept respawning .
Now when we see it from a cop's side , imagine killing all the crims then you gotta wait 10 mins that they respawn and they will be so pissed that they won't go crim again ? not to mention that the fines are not affordable at all 10k for 5 mins of jail bitch please xd.
Location of update (location on map):Jail
Any Skins or Shaders needed for this update?: No
Is there payment for this update? If so place the payout here: Yeah maybe also reduce the fine or something

Offline MrViol4TgL

• La Pinche Mara
  • [L3] General Staff
  • xd
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: Death
Re: Jailtime should be nerfed
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 09:18:26 pm »
I like your idea is epic because at the moment of being killed by a cop you have to wait for a long time to play again and that is very boring because for example in situations you have little time to play you have to wait a long time to play again and that takes time and if you pay bail you will lose what little you stole up vote xd
L3 General Staff
Ex CrimSon Leader
Ex K$C Founder
Ex L7 Criminal Boss
SWAT Officer

Offline LilDolla

• IGC Founder
  • In-Game Name: LilDolla
Re: Jailtime should be nerfed
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 09:34:52 pm »
Already applied.

maybe I should give you a name. but that's a slippery slope