Quantcast

Author Topic: ATLAS Gazette - Tons of players receive forum warnings  (Read 6280 times)

Offline Electro

ATLAS Gazette - Tons of players receive forum warnings
« on: September 25, 2018, 09:35:36 am »

Tons of people warned for neglecting the Suggestion Manager's warning
September 25, 2018. 9:18 PM GMT+8

The Last Warning

Director's Office, ATLAS Gazette HQ -- Some days ago General Staff Electro issued a final warning to those who broke the rule in the image before and to those who would break it in the future. Now one week has passed and tons of players have been warned for breaking the rule, we do not know how many in total were warned but it is estimated that approximately more than 5 players were warned in the week, this has been the most forum warnings issued in one week in over a year. The warnings has also caused some drama within the community like when the Community Member Fallenangel posted a forum complaint on Electro, that man responsible for all of the warnings.

Fallenangel's complaint on Electro

Although the complaint was eventually ruled as invalid and closed, plenty of other community members are feeling that these warnings are a bit unfair I have only one thing to say, I do not tolerate these types of rule breaking especially when I have said that it would be my final warning, so with that it can be said that it's now that it is no longer Electro's fault for those who were warned neglected his final warning but now the number of post like those have severely gone down. Not all however still abide it, Gat, who was demoted to Trial Developer weeks prior, was also warned and shows that not even developers,and to some extent staffs, are safe from Electro if they neglect his warning. Who ever you are or whatever you are be warned because Electro is ruthless when it comes to enforcing this rule so stay safe out there.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 10:39:29 am by Electro »

khush1412

Re: ATLAS Gazette - Tons of players receive forum warnings
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 11:41:47 am »
Ok nice, very bad news. But actually is this news? It's like someone reported u and u made it news hahah and good luck for players who got warnings.

Offline Marx

• Balkan lad
  • Group: SWP
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Marx-CTA|SWP
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 11:45:43 am »
okay this is just idiotic at this point
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member
- Proud founder and Sec. Gen. of the SWP
- Proud founder and worker of the CTA
- Proud former GIGN colonel (before SG fucked everything)

Offline Torbap

• Group: TCR
  • In-Game Name: Borolox
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 12:23:25 pm »
Trying to end up like mady and sg?
Whatever controll ur ego.Show it some where else not here.Ur staff dosen't make u something special mind it!

Offline Electro

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 05:51:40 pm »
Sg was an abuser and mady was an idiot. @Torbap if you don't wanna have a problem with then just follow the rules like anyone else. And staff doesn't make me special yeah, this is how I act to people who get butthurt easily and can't move one :D.

@Marx don't you have your own news >.<

@Khush good luck indeed! They're warnings will disappear in 13-15 days anyways.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal