Quantcast

Author Topic: Relocating the prison  (Read 2367 times)

Offline Price

• Expert Community Member
Relocating the prison
« on: July 16, 2017, 03:14:52 am »
Suggestion summary:This suggestion is to relocate the prison to a more convenient place.
Detailed explanation:Right now, the prison we have is nice but it is very far away from most places in the map, yes I understand that in some instances and logically that is the point (to relocate criminals to a far away place; correctional facility). So my idea was to have the prison relocated to Los Santos where originally a prison is already mapped, it just requires an interior (we can use the one we have now) and some fences and an escape route. This is great for cops and criminals, its better for the law enforcement because it is nearby to LSPD and for criminals it gives them a little challenge.
Location of update (job location on map):The location would be here.
Skins or shaders:n/a
Is there payment for this update? If so place the payout here:n/a

Offline Martyr

• very nice guy
  • Group: Outrage MC
  • In-Game Name: DerMartyr
Re: Relocating the prison
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 12:14:31 pm »
instead of using this shit location, cant you just move the whole thing to south of LS not far away in the water?
it's a shit place for a prison imo, and as you already said, it doesn't make sense to put dangerous criminals in the middle of a major c-i-t-y.

i support the idea, but not the location suggested.
These hands you see before you will end the light of day
Your ashes will be cast into the wind
Your blood's upon the soil, your body fed to wolves
Not one of you will be left alive

Offline Price

• Expert Community Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 01:47:05 pm »
Its already modeled out to be a prison so how is it a shit place lol... ease of access for cops and criminals is the main idea here.

Offline Rekkles

• Community Member
  • Outrage Forever Forever Outrage
  • Group: Outrage
  • In-Game Name: Rekkles
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 12:42:59 pm »
Its already modeled out to be a prison so how is it a shit place lol... ease of access for cops and criminals is the main idea here.
dude i dont want a jail in the middle of fking ls ever saw a jail in the middle of a fking NOOB SERVERy the jail island is cool and fine by me.

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 01:02:14 pm »
Map a prison that's not in the middle of LS, and not completly ugly and I'll add it if it's good.
I love lions.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal