Quantcast

Author Topic: Player complaint - Dylan  (Read 2787 times)

Offline Aizen

• Trust, But verify
  • Group: KiloTrayCrips
  • In-Game Name: Aizen[Crip]
Player complaint - Dylan
« on: March 25, 2017, 07:57:18 am »
Ingame Name: Aizen
Forum Name: @"Aizen"
Serial: CB639CE60EDFB81E005BE7FBA33D9FA2

Name of player you're complaining against: Dylan
What rule have they broken: Trolling,
Quote from: Rules
*Do not do things to other players that would have a negative impact on their IGC experience.

Date/Time the rule was broken: 12:25[20/03/2017]
Evidence of them breaking a rule: http://imgur.com/a/Tn0u6
We had a deal I'll sell him 200 drugs for 65$ when I opened the panel he betrayed and killed me and that have a negative ompact to this server.

Offline NaTz

• Senior Community Member
RE: Player complaint - Dylan
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 08:19:24 am »
This is playing dirty and, personally, annoys me. However, you are wanted and he is a cop, he has all the rights to kill you just as you had. This reveals a bit of naivety from you tbh.
I'd like to read some opinions.

@"Joanna" @"Shomile"

Offline Aizen

• Trust, But verify
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 08:30:50 am »
Yep that's why I attacked him firstly but he said no stop please I wanna buy drugs, Btw this is my first time that I report somewho but I want to get him punished to avoid doing it again with other ppl.

Offline Joanna

• Expert Community Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 09:19:27 am »
Since you were wanted he had the rights to arrest you. So, there's no rulebreaking in that.
You don't have to stop killing him when he asks you to if you don't want to, as 9/10 times a cop says "No, don't" just to arrest you later.

There is no rulebreaking in this, I understand that this is annoying and doesn't have a positive impact on your gameplay, but there is no rulebreaking. Just make sure that you're aware of situations like this in the future to not let it repeat again.
Just live your life the way you want it, if you somehow made the wrong decision all you will get is life experience if it didn\'t kill you. And life experience is the best way of learning, it\'s practical learning, not theoretical. See things in a good way. We all regret things sometimes, but it means we learned from \"practical learning\", life experience. It makes the chance of making the same mistake lower. We can\'t change the past, but we can lead the future.

Offline Aizen

• Trust, But verify
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 09:32:43 am »
But he didn't even buy drugs LOL

Offline Joanna

• Expert Community Member
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2017, 10:05:51 am »
It was a trick of him to make you stop damaging him so he could kill you, but officially it's not against the rules so we can not punish this player. All we can do is advice you to avoid this player from now on.
Just live your life the way you want it, if you somehow made the wrong decision all you will get is life experience if it didn\'t kill you. And life experience is the best way of learning, it\'s practical learning, not theoretical. See things in a good way. We all regret things sometimes, but it means we learned from \"practical learning\", life experience. It makes the chance of making the same mistake lower. We can\'t change the past, but we can lead the future.

Offline NaTz

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2017, 10:38:35 am »
This is a case of naivety. The player you're reporting played dirty and it's definitely annoying, but it'll probably teach you not to be so ingenuous next time, mainly with this player. 
Can't intervene in such situation.

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 05:49:36 pm »
No need for me to explain. Joanna said it all.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal