Quantcast

Author Topic: Re: US Election  (Read 7633 times)

Re: US Election
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2016, 02:00:23 am »
Quote from: 'Gus link' pid='49' dateline='1478698742'
Well if you think about it and have seen the ads on tv, and all the celebs hillary had in her pocket. I think that hurt her. Not once did trump put an ad up that bashed the clintons. Yea he has said bad things but he didn't carry on saying it over and over. He also didn't have celebs throwing themselves at him.. Clinton did she tried to use her power in anyway to pull out a win and it didn't happen. and I think the above statements, and actions hurt her.
I can't understand why Clinton didn't go after Trump for the whole Trump University thing. If you look into it, it's really scummy and a generally shitty thing to do. She really could have done some serious damage to him if she brought that up.

Offline Mackepper

• Expert Community Member
  • The Keeper
  • Group: NWA
  • In-Game Name: Mackepper
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2016, 05:32:37 pm »
Quote from: 'Noble® link' pid='49' dateline='1478678533'
Goodbye guys. It was a pleasure to meet you. Trump it's gonna win. WW3 is coming soon.

I'd like to give a point about this;

Firstly, this is not really true. You can say that Trump has now the world control. No, he has the control os the U.S. But hey! USA is a democratic country. Trump is not the only one who decides what to do and not, there are Ministers, majors, people that can vote in some ideas.

We've to know also that, somehow, the relationships between Rusia and US might be better now. For no reason Putin loves Trump and Trump loves Putin. Seems like the cold war will never happen again, at least for the future 4 years.

Nevertheless, Trump has absolutely no Idea about politic and leadership. I can't know how do Americans accept them as their president. Probably people who voted them are those who think that, because he's a rich guy, he'll make  everyone rich, no idea to be honest.

I don't support Trump nor Clinton, both of them are stupid and can't lead a country like US. But I guess than if I've to decide, I'd say Trump.

Offline Haider

• Honourable
  • He who has no tags
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Bey
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2016, 01:04:25 pm »
Quote from: 'Mackepper link' pid='49' dateline='1479421957'
I'd like to give a point about this;

Firstly, this is not really true. You can say that Trump has now the world control. No, he has the control os the U.S. But hey! USA is a democratic country. Trump is not the only one who decides what to do and not, there are Ministers, majors, people that can vote in some ideas.

We've to know also that, somehow, the relationships between Rusia and US might be better now. For no reason Putin loves Trump and Trump loves Putin. Seems like the cold war will never happen again, at least for the future 4 years.

Nevertheless, Trump has absolutely no Idea about politic and leadership. I can't know how do Americans accept them as their president. Probably people who voted them are those who think that, because he's a rich guy, he'll make  everyone rich, no idea to be honest.

I don't support Trump nor Clinton, both of them are stupid and can't lead a country like US. But I guess than if I've to decide, I'd say Trump.

It was a surprise that Trump won , Even who voted for him were surprised , well they didn't vote for clinton because for sure she'll continue on wars ,and it'll be a world war, but trump is kinda peaceful and it's not about being rich or poor ! (everyone is surprised by trump winning , then who voted for him ? :p )

Offline Mackepper

• Expert Community Member
  • The Keeper
  • Group: NWA
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2016, 02:24:37 pm »
Quote from: 'Hiccup link' pid='49' dateline='1479492265'
It was a surprise that Trump won , Even who voted for him were surprised , well they didn't vote for clinton because for sure she'll continue on wars ,and it'll be a world war, but trump is kinda peaceful and it's not about being rich or poor ! (everyone is surprised by trump winning , then who voted for him ? :p )

Who voted him? Yeah I'll tell you who. Trump promised to kick all the immigrants that aren't legal American citizens. People, specially from the south and middle parts of USA think that the reason they lost their jobs or their money is because those immigrants are getting jobs (With a shitty payment of course) and this Americans think that those jobs are for them. They believe they will get back the amount of money they had years ago, that won't happen, and a highly amount of people will be kicked from the country they life, for no reason.

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2016, 06:47:57 pm »
Quote from: 'Mackepper link' pid='49' dateline='1479497077'
Who voted him? Yeah I'll tell you who. Trump promised to kick all the immigrants that aren't legal American citizens. People, specially from the south and middle parts of USA think that the reason they lost their jobs or their money is because those immigrants are getting jobs (With a shitty payment of course) and this Americans think that those jobs are for them. They believe they will get back the amount of money they had years ago, that won't happen, and a highly amount of people will be kicked from the country they life, for no reason.

Trump promised that, but like every politican: he won't fulfill all of his promises. He decided to kick 3 million ILLEGAL immigrants, these illegal immigrants broke the law, think of robbers and rapists. Trump is a businessman, he knows what he is doing if it's related to business.

About the wall, there's a looong fence at the moment to prevent illegal immigrants, what's wrong with securing it more and ending the fence. Maybe he was talking about a visual wall, who knows?!

After all of this, keep in mind: mister Trump cannot do anything on his own.
San Andreas Sheriffs Department
      Sheriff Stanley Burnett

Badge #: 01
Service: 20th of November, 2016 - Present
Divisions: RED/IAD

Offline Vici

• Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2016, 08:27:55 pm »
My family already voted for Trump =) #CrucadeMuslims #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Anyways, a border won't ever be built, and Mexico won't pay for it. He won't deport 3 million illegal mexicans as well. We need people to do jobs that Americans don't want to fulfill.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 08:35:54 pm by Vici »

Offline Haider

• Honourable
  • He who has no tags
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Bey
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2016, 04:16:22 am »
Quote from: 'Vici link' pid='49' dateline='1479605275'
#CrucadeMuslims
What do you mean by "Crucade Muslims" ?

Offline NewYorkStar