Quantcast

Author Topic: Glory Day  (Read 2542 times)

Offline Drake

• [D1] Trial Developer
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: Drake
Glory Day
« on: February 21, 2019, 06:24:16 pm »
on this Glory Day 22/2/2017 i have joined IGC and i've been playing it ever since, it has been a wonderful 2 years playing with all of you, in those years we have gained people on our community and lost some as well, i would love to see new people on this community, thanks to everyone has welcomed me into IGC and helped me, i would like to thank my groupmates in SWAT Team for taking care of me when i first joined, sharing good times with them, specially Glenno, i would like to thank him a lot, i wouldn't have taken decisions without him i'd love to thank you glenno and tell you that you are a good and a kind person, haven't seen someone as kind as u are, i would love to thank the staff team for having good times with them too, it has been an honor knowing you and playing with you, and proudly doing my staff duties towards the community, also love to thank my friends for every moment that i have spent with you and i had fun spending that time with you, Hope this becomes a better community and really grows more than any person would have imagined.
SWAT Team Commander
Community Event Manager
Police Chief, Colonel

Offline PetroSailor

• Group: Charlesemect
  • In-Game Name: PetroSailor
Re: Glory Day
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 11:10:24 pm »
yeah alright

Offline Torbap

• Group: TCR
  • In-Game Name: Borolox
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 10:30:04 pm »
 zzz

Offline Haider

• Honourable
  • He who has no tags
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Bey
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2019, 05:24:02 pm »
Why glory day?
anyways, hi  XD

(For this community to grow it has to pass to other games, MTA is dead!)

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 08:06:43 am »
I love you too mate

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal