Quantcast

Author Topic: GIGN application - XxjuanpisxX [Accepted]  (Read 2232 times)

Offline ElJuanpis

• Senior Community Member
  • God does not play dice.
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: SMGT-ElJuanpis*SWAT
GIGN application - XxjuanpisxX [Accepted]
« on: May 26, 2018, 06:52:53 pm »

Groupe d'Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale
GIGN

GIGN Application

I.General Information
Your name: XxjuanpisxX
Your account name: juanpablo147
Your MTA Serial (Press F8 and then type ''serial''): 744557E0D567827D4EA195AF818B24B2
Your Discord name: XxjuanpisxX#6870
Your Country (Full name and ID): Colombia
Your timezone: GMT-5

II.Player profile
A screenshot of your playtime and arrests (Use Imgur or Lightshot links for convenience): https://imgur.com/a/bEqHDGS   https://imgur.com/a/0kwXLXt
In 50 words, describe yourself: I am a guy who likes sports a lot, especially soccer, I also like games that are similar to GTA as MTA because I I entertain a lot with that, that's why I like it since I started playing it every day I like it because I like to be a policeman because I have a brother policeman and that's why I like it
Why do you want to be a GIGN Unit ?: because for my son, I like to know what I like to join because you are good players
What should we expect from you ?:that will see me follow the rules and that I will be a good politician
Your previous groups (If any): TBP, FTW
Your experience in IGC (20-30 words): because I like to play a lot and with the IGC players I have a good time because I like my best friends

III.General Questions
What motivates you to play on IGC ?: because I like to play a lot and with the IGC players I have a good time because for me they are like my best friends
What does loyalty mean to you ?: loyalty means not to follow the rules and not to leave the group

IV.Agreements
A)I have read all the GIGN Rules and Requirements: yes
B)I have read all the IGC Rules: yes
C)I agree to respect and be friendly towards everybody: yes
D)I agree that my application may be accepted or denied at any given time: yes

By submitting this application I agree that if any sort of rule of the GIGN or IGC has been violated by me personally, I accepted an instant denial or punishment by the GIGN Bureau and my disqualification from any further GIGN activities yes
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 03:49:13 am by Marx »

StealthGamer

Re: GIGN application - XxjuanpisxX
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 03:16:56 am »
Accepted. Welcome aboard.

SINCERELY, GENERAL STEALTHGAMER

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal