Quantcast

Author Topic: AlaaD's 2nd Ban Apeal  (Read 2134 times)

AlaaD's 2nd Ban Apeal
« on: May 18, 2018, 05:45:15 pm »
Your IG name when you were punished:AlaaD
Account name:TheGoldMan
Serial (F8 > Serial): -
The Admin that issued the punishment: -
What was the issued punishment (ban/mute/jail) & written reason: Ban
How long is the punishment:2 Months
Why do you think you were unfairly punished:Ok, in the last days in I** I felt bored of this shit I mean I don't know why we made it at all it was a huge fail in my MTA life and now I felt bad and sorry about what I did with crot bot (IGC's BOT) I had some bad ass rage and this guy called H.A.C.K.E.R was me in the first time and in the 2nd time was a guy called Fadi. I've told them many times don't do that and I didn't want to do this shit but they kept spamming me and your useless you can't do shit you are foolish this server have banned u why do you still liking it but I still saying I don't want to do that and yeah they kept spamming and spamming till I accepted their request to play with the bot but all that we've done is spamming the main chat. I**'s database is fucked and I started to hate it and I found there is no place is like home. I'm feeling so sorry for the server(IGC) and what I have done, you can ask them what happened, and you joined our server and forums and spammed it we didn't mind and report you to MTA like what u wanted to do to us, I told them to not to report those guys who joined the server plus I gave all the guys who were new member rank aka Community member in IGC now we have nothing to do to u and you have nothing to do to us plus the server is closed cuz of the database and we will delete it completely cuz its a big fail, so guys I'm sorry can you just unban me?
Explain what happened:Gat>Marx we've opened IG* we want you as General staff :fp:
Additional notes (optional): -
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 06:14:23 pm by AlaaDin »

Offline Marx

• [L2] Junior Staff
  • Balkan lad
  • Group: SWP
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Marx-CTA|SWP
Re: AlaaD's 2nd Ban Apeal
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 09:18:19 am »
I read your appeal and for me, you deserve one last chance. I mean, you were very dedicated on IGC and I might have done a mistake by doing such a mess with your bans. I'd like you back in IGC but not Gat. Also, I apologize deeply for my spam on your discord and forums. In my opinion, you worsened your ban with that DDOS with the bot and all, but you seem reformed. If it was in my hand, I would unban you. But it depends on the rest of the staff.
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member
- Proud founder and Sec. Gen. of the SWP
- Proud founder and worker of the CTA
- Proud former GIGN colonel (before SG fucked everything)

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
Re: AlaaD's 2nd Ban Apeal
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 09:44:59 am »
Unbanned

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal