Quantcast

Author Topic: Special Operations Group  (Read 5975 times)

Offline Noble

• The Noble Guy
  • Group: Department of Defense
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Noble|DEF|
Special Operations Group
« on: November 11, 2016, 01:59:51 pm »
?Special Operations Group?
Enforcing the Law

Special Operations Group or SOG is an Elite group that is divided into three main divisions: Criminal Investigation, Fast Response Unit and Air Force Special Operations Command. It's our duty to protect all the civillians, other law agencies if needed and government interests. Our motto says it all, Enforcing the Law. We make sure the law it's enforced in any circunstances. It doesn't matter where or when. We just do it. We are specialized in Fast Responsing and Special Assignements given by our General.

General
Commander
  • Empty
Vice Commander
  • Empty
Captain
Colonel
Lieutenant
  • Empty
Sergeant Major
  • Empty
First Sergeant
  • Empty
Master Sergeant
Sergeant First Class
  • Empty
Staff Sergeant
  • Empty
Sergeant
Corporal

• Empty
Private First Class
  • Empty
Private
Recruit
  • Yazed

• Samu

• Amine

Fast Response Unit

Fast Response Unit are units that are always ready to act. 
These are the ones who reach the destination in the first place. It's imperative that they are the first to reach it.
They use only fast cars and fast motorbikes.
These Units are always ready. However they can be requested to help in any dangerous situations but their primary role is Fast Response.

Criminal Investigation Agents

Criminal Investigation Agents are highly trained Detectives that work togheter with other law agencies to work with a single purpose. 
Investigate and put behind bars people that somehow threatened or injured San Andreas citizens.
We like to work only with Criminal Investigation Agents but if needed we can be requested to help other agencies.
When our objective it's completed then it's up to Special Operations Group finish the job

Offline Haider

• He who has no tags
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Bey
Re: Special Operations Group
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 08:06:25 am »
Should be Updated

Offline Noble

• The Noble Guy
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 10:47:57 am »
Badges & Comendations

Air Force Secial Operations Command

-Distinguish Aviation Cross: The cross is awarded to personnel of  Air Force Special Operations Command.
The cross recognizes voluntary acts in the presence of significant danger, which go above and beyond the call of duty.
The accomplishment must be of an exceptional and outstanding nature.

-Gold Aviation Badge: A Badge given to Air Force Special Operations Command Commander.
It means the Commander made an excepcional job to reach his position.

-Silver Aviation Badge: This Badge is awarded to military personnel who qualify as military aviators and aircrew and are attached to the Air Force Special Operations Command.

-Silver Wing Medal: The Silver Wing Medal is awarded in only one class, and may be awarded by the Commander of Air Force Special Operations Command.
Soldiers with this medal are one of the best pilots. Soldiers made of Steel.

Special Operations Group

-Medal of Valor: Medal of Valor is the highest SOG recognition awarded for acts of valor above and beyond the call of duty. The medal is awarded by the General of Special Operations Group.

-Air to ground badge: This Badge is awarded to SOG members that fought their way in an outstading manner. Be it in Air or Ground.
Not all AFSOC members can be awarded with this. Only the ones who stand out.

-Bronze Cross Medal:The Bronze Cross Medal is awarded for heroism not during actual armed conflict with an enemy but for the soldiers that Know
how to deal with pressure and psychological stress.

-Civic Action Medal: This Medal is awarded for meritorious achievement in the conduct of humanitarian civic actions in direct support military operations.

-Gold Cross Medal: The Gold Cross is a decoration for all the divisions in SOG. It recognizes gallantry in action.
It is awarded by the General of SOG, Vice Commander or Commander.

-Medal of Merit: The Merit Medal is a military decoration of Special Operations Group. The medal is awarded for heroic achievement or meritorious service during, or in support of military action against an enemy.

-Outstanding Achievement Medal: This medal can only be given by the General of SOG. SOG members awardaded with this medal are the ones who achieve the excellence in every act they do.

-Wounded Personnel Medal: This medal is given to SOG members that have been injured in combat but their mission was a success.

?SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP HIERARCHY?

General - Maximum leader of SOG. Has the power to promote, demote whoever he wants. He has the last word in all SOG related discussions.

Commander -All the powers stated below. The right arm of the General. He can kick, promote and demote people between Recruits and Sergeant Majors. Has the power to give comendations. When the General isn't available, Commander is the official leader of SOG.

Vice Commander - All the powers stated below. The assistant of the Commander. Can promote, demote and kick people between Recruits and Sergeants First Class.

Captain - All the powers stated below. Has the power to promote and demote SOG Units between Recruits and Staff Sergeant.
Can atribute comendations.

Colonel - All the powers stated below. Has the power to promote and demote SOG Units between Recruits and Corporal. He is the main responsible of overwatching SOG recruits and give the intel to SOG General. He can issue warnings when SOG Unit's behave wasn't satisfactory.

Lieutenant - All the powers stated below. He is in charge of promote and demote SOG Units in Air Force Special Operations Command and Fast Resonse divisions.

Sergeant Major - All the powers stated below. He is the overseer of all Sergeants +  in SOG. He is the one in charge of talking to the General and let him know if they deserve a promotion.

Sergeant - All the powers stated below. The beginning of the true SOG Elite career. Has the power to host a training and guide all the recruits and teach them how to do, when to do. He has the role to Oversee Recruits and Privates.

Corporal - The highest ranking member between the Recruits section. He can recomend a Unit that he thinks would be a great addition to SOG.

Offline Noble

• The Noble Guy
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 10:48:39 am »
?Special Operations Group Enlistment Process?

Rules
  • Be nice and polite to everybody in the community and in SOG
  • Be kind. When a SOG Unit asks for help it's your duty to try to help him
  • You should respect everyone's opinion and listen SOG higher ranking Units
  • You can never become a Criminal in SOG, unless you have permission to do so or if you are an undercover agent in a secret mission (Previous authorization needed). If you get caught being a criminal, your punishment will be harsh
  • Always priorize San Andreas citizen's safety before your personal interests
  • Give your best until your last breath
  • Never leave a team mate behind. No matter what.
  • Never give up on the mission
  • Provide backup when someone request it

How does the Enlistment Process works?

The recruitment process is very simple. It is divided into two parts . If you agree with all SOG rules and think you’re qualified enough to join us, you’ll have to do an application that will be carefully read after you post your application by Special Operations Group Recruitment Division. The test contains three parts.

[list=1]
  • Driving
  • Arresting
  • Parachuting

Driving: This test consists in basically test you in many driving situations that you will encounter while being part of such an Elite group as SOG. You will be part of a pursuit. We need to know what you do and how you do to stop a suspect in a vehicle. Also we will give you a few names of certain places and you have to drive there. It's easy.

Arresting: Of course this is one of the most important tests. It's all about that. One of the SOG Unit will be a criminal. All you have to do is to stop him. Only by using the taser and the stick. If authorized you can open fire. Suppressive fire only.

Parachuting: It's an important thing to know how to use a parachute properly because in some situations we will need to use it. You will be required to land in difficult spots.

I didn't mention it but if you pass the application part you will be invited to our group and only after that you will be tested. After all this process a final decision of SOG Recruitment Department will be made. Keep in mind that you are applying to an Elite Law group. This is not just another cop group. We are a militar badassery so think twice before applying! If you fail the test you will have another opportunity. We wish you all the luck

Are you ready to join us? Answer to this questions and make a new reply. Good luck!
Spoiler: Application format • show

Introduction

[code]In game name:
Nationality (Provide the flag if possible):
English skills (1-10):
Tell us something about you:
[hr]

Law Related Questions

Why are you choosing law side?:
What is your previous experiences in law groups (don't mention server names):
What can you teach us with your previous experiences?:
Are you planning to play most of the time as cop?:
[hr]

Special Operations Group related questions

Why are you choosing SOG?:
Driving skills (1-10):
Gun Fight Skills (1-10):
Flying skills (1-10):
RP skills (Ignore the /me and /do) | (1-10):
[hr]

Role Play questions

You spot 4 criminals in a robbery. You don't know if they are armed or not. How do you proceed?:
You are in a pursuit with 2 suspects driving a fast car. You realize one of them is armed and suddenly he starts shooting at your police vehicle. What do you do?:
You receive a call asking for backup. When you arrive you see a gang fighting. They are unarmed. What do you do?:
You spot a civillian. His behaviour looks suspicious and your police instinct tells you he is about to do something wrong. How do you proceed?:
You are requested to help in a gun fight by one of your fellow law agents. When you arrive you find out you are outnumbered. What do you do?
[hr]

Agreement part

Do you agree to listen SOG leaders and obey them?:
Do you agree with SOG rules?:
Do you agree to remain loyal to SOG?:
Do you agree to give your best as a Law Enforcement Agent?:
Do you agree to break IGC rules?:
Do you agree to provide backup when requested, no matter what?:
[hr][/code]

Offline Haider

• He who has no tags
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 09:20:45 am »
?Air Force Special Operations Command?

Air Force Special Operations Command is a speciallized division with highly trained soldiers. 
They are in charge of the Air Support requested by any Law Agency. AFSOC leader or SOG General are the
only ones that can give permission to an AFSOC trooper to take off and assist a Law Officer. We are speciallized
in Helicopters, rustlers and hydras . Those are soldiers that can die for a cause. Only the best and the
most qualified can be part of this division.

Rules:
-Respect All AFC , SOG and IGC Rules;
-Respect all AFC and SOG members;
-To join you have to be an SOG member(Private+);
-You have to make sure you are a good Pilot before applying for being one of SOG's;

*Try your best to use Planes instead of cars (when you can);
*To join contact The Commander , Captain or Colonel;

Commander
>Captain
>Empty

Colonel
>Empty

Master Sergeant
>Empty

Sergeant
>Empty

Corporal
>Empty

Private
>Empty

Recruit
>Empty

Offline Haider

• He who has no tags
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2017, 01:26:42 pm »
Guys Check our forum , I suggestes something

Offline Synid

• Group: The Vagos MC
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 06:02:27 am »
It is with a big sadness, that me, Synid, resigns of all SOG's duties. I'm sorry, but I think my time has come. To be honest, I am not having fun... I am sorry noble to leave , because you're probably the most kind, helpful and kind person I get to know online... a big sorry to you. Of course I'll be keep playing in the server but trying another group. A goodbye aswell to every SOG member. Hurray! :)
Farewell.
I finally got my head together, but forget where I put it.

Offline Noble

• The Noble Guy
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2017, 08:11:00 am »
No hard feelings man. It's a game after all. I hope you have fun in game in any other group. If you need something, let me know.

Offline Haider

• He who has no tags
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 11:15:10 am »
For the General of SOG

I , Hiccup , am asking for "Air Force Secial Operations Commands" ' badges , As I am the Commander of the Air Force.

also I suggest to add more Badges like the one we had before in CIA , 1 year  , 6 months , 2year , 3 months , skype user , teamspeak user , Pilot ....

My Respects,
Hiccup

Offline Yazed

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: OPSV-Yazed*SWAT
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2017, 05:53:58 pm »
hello SOG i have made this logo for you

hope you like it

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal