Quantcast

Author Topic: [VAILD]Complaints - RoNeX  (Read 16214 times)

Offline RoNeX

• I'm The King - Ca$hout Crew
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew
  • In-Game Name: RoNeX
Re: Complaints - RoNeX
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2017, 02:30:56 pm »
Well,Those Screenshots is bank log from the day i sent him money with */sell*(Sure it will not be saved in bank log) .. And the day he sent me my money the (12M) .. http://imgur.com/a/obS2e

Offline Mr.Zombie

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2017, 05:09:35 pm »
Wait a min  .... so you sent him the money via /sell ? , I think it's his money not yours since you bought something from him.

@Glenno I'll let Glenno take the last decision if you will give him the money as it's belongs to him or if he will take nothing.
- Former Police Chief, SWAT Leader & ATLAS Leader.
- Former L2 Staff, Event Manager, Staff Application Manager & Complaints Manager
- One of the first players of IGC

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2017, 05:47:37 pm »
I bought from him 12 cocaine for 12 M mate , even if i am insane i will not do that , he told me thats faster send me money in /sell .. bank so away .. so i sent him money and i took screenshot bcs i wasn't trust him

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2017, 05:51:38 pm »
It's my money and he sent it to me back , and after that when some problems happened between us , he used the screenshot to say that i scammed him

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2017, 10:16:36 am »
You seem to be lying in this case @RoNeX. You even said to a staff member that you scammed him and ready to get punished but you just changed the story. Not to mention that you said before that you only have 9m (Took them from your groupmates) but your logs just prove everything

Spoiler: show
2017-07-04 17:08:03 sms: > SMS: [Ca$hoC]RoNeX to Staff member: yes i scammed them <bodym5>
2017-07-04 17:08:09 sms: > SMS: [Ca$hoC]RoNeX to Staff member: bcs they scammed me before ! <bodym5>
2017-07-04 17:08:28 sms: > SMS: [Ca$hoC]RoNeX to Staff member: i am waiting ban <bodym5>
2017-07-04 17:08:42 sms: > SMS: [Ca$hoC]RoNeX to Staff member: i hope its forever <bodym5>
2017-07-04 17:08:52 sms: > SMS: [Ca$hoC]RoNeX to Staff member: i just don't like that if i diot people will scam me <bodym5>
2017-07-04 17:09:14 sms: > SMS: [Ca$hoC]RoNeX to Staff member: u know i am not scammer , but if someone scammed be i will scam him ! <bodym5>
2017-07-04 17:09:19 sms: > SMS: [Ca$hoC]RoNeX to Staff member: and for ur info <bodym5>
2017-07-04 17:09:27 sms: > SMS: [Ca$hoC]RoNeX to Staff member: i dont have the money anymore <bodym5>
2017-07-04 17:10:17 sms: > SMS: [Ca$hoC]RoNeX to Staff member: i am waiting in my base if u want to talk <bodym5>
2017-07-04 17:10:22 sms: > SMS: [Ca$hoC]RoNeX to Staff member: but i will not give anyone money b

So either say the truth or the money will get removed from your account and you will get punished, And anyone else involved in this case will get punished too (Players you sent them money)
??

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2017, 11:01:21 am »
Yes i said that to haider, bcs i knew haider will tell granov to do complaint , And in the complaint i can put the proofs that prove its my money , Did u understood anything ? @Phoenix

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2017, 11:05:34 am »
And this complaint took long time, Solve it fast guys , punish me if i am wrong or just mark this complaint as invalid

Offline Mr.Zombie

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2017, 11:42:36 am »
@RoNeX I'll give u a chance to send him his 12m in bank , if u didn't we'll take another decision.
- Former L2 Staff, Event Manager, Staff Application Manager & Complaints Manager

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2017, 11:49:45 am »
I agree with Zombie, please provide logs or screenshots of the transfer.

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2017, 11:57:08 am »
I sent all screeenshots @Glenno , He took the money from me via /sell , Bcs he said its faster and bank away , And check all screenshots i sent , He said i told him i will donate for u but give me 12 M , Did u even saw *donate* work in any screenshot he sent ?

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2017, 12:23:45 pm »
Well , i already send u the proof , http://imgur.com/a/QaAsO , You can punish me now if u dont believe this Its okay ..! @Mr.Zombie  @Glenno
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 12:26:11 pm by RoNeX »

Offline GrANoV

• Community Member
  • Stay high, Stay happy ^_^
  • Group: |B|an|D|it|S|
  • In-Game Name: GrANoV
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2017, 05:31:11 pm »
@RoNeX  why you didnt want to show your account logs becs all time you show to us your history and this SS is photo shop becs i didnt sold to you any cocine but you coming to me when i in clothes shop you told me for selling OXY but i did it becs i know you will do trick by photo shop at that time i took some SS but i cant upload this SS becs i wrote this reply from phone but when i join from PC will upload SS

Offline GrANoV

• Community Member
  • Stay high, Stay happy ^_^
  • Group: |B|an|D|it|S|
  • In-Game Name: GrANoV
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2017, 05:53:28 pm »
In the screenshots he sent http://imgur.com/a/QaAsO, he shows that I bought 12 cocaine from him but I sent him the money through the bank and so he shows that he is a liar.and i shows my account logs in first topic http://imgur.com/a/MAcla I think so he showed himself that he was a liar and a scammer
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 05:58:29 pm by GrANoV »

Offline Mr.Zombie

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2017, 06:18:27 pm »
Alright everyone , stop posting here unless you got any evidence. A head staff will take care of this complaint.

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2017, 06:24:07 pm »
In the screenshots he sent http://imgur.com/a/QaAsO, he shows that I bought 12 cocaine from him but I sent him the money through the bank and so he shows that he is a liar.and i shows my account logs in first topic http://imgur.com/a/MAcla I think so he showed himself that he was a liar and a scammer

Well ,Yes in the first screenshots , u did that , i sent u 12 M via /sell and u know that mate , when u told me glenno will donate for u , then after 1 day u said glenno will not donate for me thats in this link too http://imgur.com/a/QaAsO , So u sent me my money back , and when the problem happened between us bcs u flamed me, u keep act like a kid and say i scammed you , But its okay ur screenshot just prove that u sent me money , and my screenshots prove that i sent  u 12 M before the day u sent me my money back by 2 days , Well, Thats all And let @Glenno  decide , its okay if i punished i don't care , but do not come and ask me to be friends again , i hate people like u,

@RoNeX  why you didnt want to show your account logs becs all time you show to us your history and this SS is photo shop becs i didnt sold to you any cocine but you coming to me when i in clothes shop you told me for selling OXY but i did it becs i know you will do trick by photo shop at that time i took some SS but i cant upload this SS becs i wrote this reply from phone but when i join from PC will upload SS
Photoshop,Hahahaha .. Well you're stupid mate , bcs if u sold anything for someone via /sell , Its will not be saved in bank log :fp:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 06:25:47 pm by RoNeX »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal