Quantcast

Author Topic: [VAILD]Complaints - RoNeX  (Read 16446 times)

Offline RoNeX

• I'm The King - Ca$hout Crew
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew
  • In-Game Name: RoNeX
Re: Complaints - RoNeX
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2017, 04:01:28 pm »
@Price you wanted to handle it with us.

This was an useful post too xD , You could tell him that on discord or forum msgs

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2017, 05:00:01 pm »
@RoNeX did you ask Granov to send you money or were you aware of the fact that he transfered 12 mil to your account?

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2017, 05:24:38 pm »
Did u saw me asking him for money in Zombie's translation ? @Glenno

Offline Mr.Zombie

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2017, 07:24:15 pm »
Did u saw me asking him for money in Zombie's translation ? @Glenno
You told him that you donate .. he sent you 12m to donate for him as Granov told me.
- Former Police Chief, SWAT Leader & ATLAS Leader.
- Former L2 Staff, Event Manager, Staff Application Manager & Complaints Manager
- One of the first players of IGC

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2017, 07:38:19 pm »
Well , Enough lies , i will show u everything with proof that i found now in Screenshots of my mta folder , Me and this guy was a bit friends but i know this guy is betrayer someday he wanted to donate he asked me for 12 M, After a lot of talk i accepted that and i told him wait i will go to transfer the money on the bank he said no bank away i will just sell u some drugs , well i wasn't trust him so i took SS after i gave him money , Next day i think he told me that glenno will not donate for him (You will see that in the SS) So after that i told him its okay u can gimme money back , And some problems happened between us , so i think he took the screenshot when he gave me the money in the bank and he said that i told him i will donate for him bcs maybe like that staff will ban me , this guy hate me af and he wanted staff to ban me , All SS Here .. http://imgur.com/a/QaAsO

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2017, 07:39:15 pm »
@Glenno  I think u know that glenno , And @Mr.Zombie  Could translate for u the conversation

Offline Mr.Zombie

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2017, 09:11:30 pm »
Well , Enough lies , i will show u everything with proof that i found now in Screenshots of my mta folder , Me and this guy was a bit friends but i know this guy is betrayer someday he wanted to donate he asked me for 12 M, After a lot of talk i accepted that and i told him wait i will go to transfer the money on the bank he said no bank away i will just sell u some drugs , well i wasn't trust him so i took SS after i gave him money , Next day i think he told me that glenno will not donate for him (You will see that in the SS) So after that i told him its okay u can gimme money back , And some problems happened between us , so i think he took the screenshot when he gave me the money in the bank and he said that i told him i will donate for him bcs maybe like that staff will ban me , this guy hate me af and he wanted staff to ban me , All SS Here .. http://imgur.com/a/QaAsO
I can't understand any shit , @GrANoV @RoNeX  both of you explain for me what did i just see in those screenshots.
- Former L2 Staff, Event Manager, Staff Application Manager & Complaints Manager

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2017, 09:17:55 pm »
Well Lemme talk arabic , Bos y sedy hwa kan mklmne 3la 12 M kan hy3ml donate tmam ? .. wf2t bs mknt4 wasek feh adeto l flos we 5adt el screenshot l anta 2oltha 3ashan ast8rbt lma 2oltlo hdhomlk fl bank we 2aly laa , b3d keda 2aly glenno mrde4 y3mle donate zy mnta shoft fl SS , we ba3tle 12 M , We lma 7asl bena m4akel we shtmne 2am 3ml 3leko 7war l donate da we ane 5adt el 12 m 3ashan keda ,fhmt 7aga ? .. we lwo msh msd2ne htl2e kol l ss l ba3tha mfha4 klmet donate 1

Offline Mr.Zombie

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2017, 09:36:16 pm »
Well Lemme talk arabic , Bos y sedy hwa kan mklmne 3la 12 M kan hy3ml donate tmam ? .. wf2t bs mknt4 wasek feh adeto l flos we 5adt el screenshot l anta 2oltha 3ashan ast8rbt lma 2oltlo hdhomlk fl bank we 2aly laa , b3d keda 2aly glenno mrde4 y3mle donate zy mnta shoft fl SS , we ba3tle 12 M , We lma 7asl bena m4akel we shtmne 2am 3ml 3leko 7war l donate da we ane 5adt el 12 m 3ashan keda ,fhmt 7aga ? .. we lwo msh msd2ne htl2e kol l ss l ba3tha mfha4 klmet donate 1

Quote from: Translation
Well Lemme talk arabic , look my friend he talked with me about 12 m , he was about donating ok? .. I accepted but I didn't trust him so I gave him his money and took the screenshots which u asked and got surprised when I told him that I'll give him in the bank .. he said no , after that he told me that Glenno doesn't want to donate as you saw in SS , and he sent me 12m .. and after I had problems with him and he flamed me  he did a fake case which was i was donating for him and took 12m , because of that , did you understand? and if u don't trust me every SS he sent don't have  any words say 'donate'

@RoNeX Can you show me a screenshot of /myhistory  today?
@GrANoV I'll let u tell me if that is right .. also we'll give u time to provide screenshots and more logs.

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2017, 09:54:16 pm »
Sure , today myhistory , http://imgur.com/a/7sgIw

Offline GrANoV

• Community Member
  • Stay high, Stay happy ^_^
  • Group: |B|an|D|it|S|
  • In-Game Name: GrANoV
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2017, 08:58:52 am »
@RoNeX Can you show me a screenshot of /myhistory  today?
@GrANoV I'll let u tell me if that is right .. also we'll give u time to provide screenshots and more logs.
I'm sorry Granov for the delay in reply because I was having some problems but the internet was not working yet, but I had one picture when I sent 12 https://imgur.com/a/MAcla

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2017, 10:55:14 am »
Look the date i sent him money , and look the date he sent me my money back

Offline Mr.Zombie

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2017, 11:05:12 am »
@RoNeX  show me transaction log of that day you gave him the money and the day he gave u the money.

Offline RoNeX

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2017, 12:35:16 pm »
account log in bank you mean ? .. The day i sent him the money 2/7 .. The day he gave me money back 4/7 .. You need transactions from bank in those 2 days ?

Offline Mr.Zombie

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2017, 12:55:11 pm »
account log in bank you mean ? .. The day i sent him the money 2/7 .. The day he gave me money back 4/7 .. You need transactions from bank in those 2 days ?
yes , show me all

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal