Quantcast

Author Topic: Appeal - [GSF]Phoenix  (Read 2681 times)

Appeal - [GSF]Phoenix
« on: February 18, 2017, 10:39:45 am »
Your IG name when you were punished: [GSF]Phoenix
Account name: Phoenix
Serial (F8 > Serial): 1BBCE8435B21E497ABE430FBFE18D443
The Admin that issued the punishment: Gus
What was the punishment reason: Flaming
Why do you think you were unfairly punished: Because all what I said is "And that shows how retardly you are" which is totally not flaming at all.
Explain what happened: Jane said in main chat that she likes provoking us then she goes and open a complaint against us and I just replied. Also @Ares can confirm what happened
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 10:47:35 am by Phoenix »
??

Offline Ares

• Honourable
Re: Appeal - [GSF]Phoenix
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 11:32:32 am »
As you tagged me I'll state my opinion about this: GSF members and Jane are acting like 8-years-old kids that can't control themselves, can't you just block each other and let players enjoy the chat?

Re: Appeal - [GSF]Phoenix
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 11:50:48 am »
Quote from: 'Ares link' pid='1373' dateline='1487435552'
As you tagged me I'll state my opinion about this: GSF members and Jane are acting like 8-years-old kids that can't control themselves, can't you just block each other and let players enjoy the chat?

Why are you guys always involving my group in any issue that happens to a member of this group? I never provoked Jane, I am always saying in GC to stop fighting her but still, I got muted for something which is really stupid, And as I can see Gus is just giving Jane a hand without any reason against GSF members.

Yes, I am GSF member but I didn't provoke nor flame her before, And if my group is flaming/provoking her then I have nothing to do with that it's not even my business

You may lock this appeal since I was kinda harsh against Jane

@Gus (since you're the only one who can lock topics here I guess)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 02:50:01 pm by Phoenix »
??

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal