Quantcast

Author Topic: SOG - Information & Application Centre [Closed]  (Read 3969 times)

Offline Haider

• He who has no tags
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Bey
SOG - Information & Application Centre [Closed]
« on: February 18, 2017, 05:46:24 am »

Special Operations Group or SOG is an Elite group that is divided into three main divisions: Criminal Investigation, Fast Response Unit and Air Force Special Operations Command. It's our duty to protect all the civillians, other law agencies if needed and government interests. Our motto says it all, Enforcing the Law. We make sure the law it's enforced in any circunstances. It doesn't matter where or when. We just do it. We are specialized in Fast Responsing and Special Assignements given by our General.

SOG Rules-Be nice and polite to everybody in the community and in SOG-Be kind. When a SOG Unit asks for help it's your duty to try to help him-You should respect everyone's opinion and listen SOG higher ranking Units-You can never become a Criminal in SOG, unless you have permission to do so or if you are an undercover agent in a secret mission (Previous authorization needed). If you get caught being a criminal, your punishment will be harsh-Always priorize San Andreas citizen's safety before your personal interests-Give your best until your last breath-Never leave a team mate behind. No matter what.-Never give up on the mission-Provide backup when someone request it

How does the Enlistment Process works?

The recruitment process is very simple. It is divided into two parts . If you agree with all SOG rules and think you’re qualified enough to join us, you’ll have to do an application that will be carefully read after you post your application by Special Operations Group Recruitment Division. The test contains three parts.

-Driving
-Flying
-Combat
-Arresting
-Parachuting

Driving: This test consists in basically test you in many driving situations that you will encounter while being part of such an Elite group as SOG. You will be part of a pursuit. We need to know what you do and how you do to stop a suspect in a vehicle. Also we will give you a few names of certain places and you have to drive there. It's easy.

Flying:You'll be given a Rustler or a helicopter and you have to fly in some hard and dangerous places.

Combat:You'll be in a duel with the tester to see your fighting and combat skills.

Arresting: Of course this is one of the most important tests. It's all about that. One of the SOG Unit will be a criminal. All you have to do is to stop him. Only by using the taser and the stick. If authorized you can open fire. Suppressive fire only.

Parachuting: It's an important thing to know how to use a parachute properly because in some situations we will need to use it. You will be required to land in difficult spots.

I didn't mention it but if you pass the application part you will be invited to our group and only after that you will be tested. After all this process a final decision of SOG Recruitment Department will be made. Keep in mind that you are applying to an Elite Law group. This is not just another cop group. We are a militar badassery so think twice before applying! If you fail the test you will have another opportunity. We wish you all the luck

Are you ready to join us? Answer to this questions and make a new reply. Good luck!
Application Format:
Code: [Select]

[align=center][img=255x225]http://i.imgur.com/aznAWRw.png[/img][/align]
[font=verdana][size=12][b]Introduction[/b][/size][/font]

[b]Real Life Name:[/b]
[b]In game name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Nationality [i](Provide the flag if possible)[/i]:[/b]
[b]English skills [i](1-10)[/i]:[/b]
[b]Groups You Joined:[/b]
[b]Why did you leave them:[/b]
[b]What is your goal in IGC?:[/b]
[b]Tell us something about yourself:[/b]
[hr]

[font=verdana][size=12][b]Law Related Questions[/b][/size][/font]

[b]Why are you choosing law side?:[/b]
[b]What is your previous experiences in law groups [i](don't mention server names)[/i]:[/b]
[b]What can you teach us with your previous experiences?:[/b]
[b]Are you planning to play most of the time as cop?:[/b]
[hr]

[font=verdana][size=12][b]Special Operations Group related questions[/b][/size][/font]

[b]Why are you choosing SOG?:[/b]
[b]Driving skills [i](1-10)[/i]:[/b]
[b]Gun Fight Skills [i](1-10)[/i]:[/b]
[b]Flying skills [i](1-10)[/i]:[/b]
[b]RP skills (Ignore the /me and /do) | (1-10):[/b]
[b]Do you have any friends in SOG ?:[/b]
[hr]

[font=verdana][size=12][b]Role Play questions[/b][/size][/font]

[b]You spot 4 criminals in a robbery. You don't know if they are armed or not. How do you proceed?:[/b]
[b]You are in a pursuit with 2 suspects driving a fast car. You realize one of them is armed and suddenly he starts shooting at your police vehicle. What do you do?:[/b]
[b]You receive a call asking for backup. When you arrive you see a gang fighting. They are unarmed. What do you do?:[/b]
[b]You spot a civillian. His behaviour looks suspicious and your police instinct tells you he is about to do something wrong. How do you proceed?:[/b]
[b]You are requested to help in a gun fight by one of your fellow law agents. When you arrive you find out you are outnumbered. What do you do?[/b]
[hr]
[font=verdana][size=12][b]ScreenShots Part[/b][/size][/font]

[b]Screenshot of your In-game playtime:[/b]
[b]Screenshot of your In-game arrests:[/b]
[hr]
[font=verdana][size=12][b]Agreement part[/b][/size][/font]

[b]Do you agree to listen SOG leaders and obey them?:[/b]
[b]Do you agree with SOG rules?:[/b]
[b]Do you agree to remain loyal to SOG?:[/b]
[b]Do you agree to give your best as a Law Enforcement Agent?:[/b]
[b]Do you agree to break IGC rules?:[/b]
[b]Do you agree to provide backup when requested, no matter what?:[/b]
[hr]
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 01:01:53 pm by Haider »

Re: Special Operations Group - Information & Application Center
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 10:25:14 am »
Introduction

Real Life Name: hayder
In game name: diamond
Nationality (Provide the flag if possible):  tunisia
English skills (1-10): 6/10
Groups You Joined: i'am new
Why did you leave them: i said i'am new
What is your goal in IGC?: to be the best
Tell us something about yourself: i'am hayder hamedi i'am 15 years old (after 8 days) i love playing computer games  my hobbies is swimming my favourite fast food (kalzouni or pizza or makloub chawerma ) and i'am intelligent in math i study 1er in second school (i mean class 10 / second lycee)

Law Related Questions

Why are you choosing law side?: i'am good in arresting and i know somethings in law
What is your previous experiences in law groups (don't mention server names): i'am new
What can you teach us with your previous experiences?: i'am new
Are you planning to play most of the time as cop?: ofc

Special Operations Group related questions

Why are you choosing SOG?: cuz i find it the best group of law
Driving skills (1-10): 9/10
Gun Fight Skills (1-10): i haven't gun now (6/10)
Flying skills (1-10): 8/10
RP skills (Ignore the /me and /do) | (1-10): i can't understnad
Do you have any friends in SOG ?: i have my brother (xuiligan)

Role Play questions

You spot 4 criminals in a robbery. You don't know if they are armed or not. How do you proceed?: i'am new i'am sure
You are in a pursuit with 2 suspects driving a fast car. You realize one of them is armed and suddenly he starts shooting at your police vehicle. What do you do?: i'll go arreste him again
You receive a call asking for backup. When you arrive you see a gang fighting. They are unarmed. What do you do?: i'll rape then
You spot a civillian. His behaviour looks suspicious and your police instinct tells you he is about to do something wrong. How do you proceed?: i'am new i'am sure
You are requested to help in a gun fight by one of your fellow law agents. When you arrive you find out you are outnumbered. What do you do? i'am new i'am sure

ScreenShots Part

In-game playtime: 1h
In-game arrests 3

Agreement part

Do you agree to listen SOG leaders and obey them?: yes
Do you agree with SOG rules?: yes
Do you agree to remain loyal to SOG?: yes
Do you agree to give your best as a Law Enforcement Agent?: yes
Do you agree to break IGC rules?: ofc no
Do you agree to provide backup when requested, no matter what?:

Offline Haider

• He who has no tags
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 10:35:26 am »
Quote from: 'diamond link' pid='1368' dateline='1488468314'
Introduction

Real Life Name: hayder
In game name: diamond
Nationality (Provide the flag if possible):  tunisia
English skills (1-10): 6/10
Groups You Joined: i'am new
Why did you leave them: i said i'am new
What is your goal in IGC?: to be the best
Tell us something about yourself: i'am hayder hamedi i'am 15 years old (after 8 days) i love playing computer games  my hobbies is swimming my favourite fast food (kalzouni or pizza or makloub chawerma ) and i'am intelligent in math i study 1er in second school (i mean class 10 / second lycee)

Law Related Questions

Why are you choosing law side?: i'am good in arresting and i know somethings in law
What is your previous experiences in law groups (don't mention server names): i'am new
What can you teach us with your previous experiences?: i'am new
Are you planning to play most of the time as cop?: ofc

Why are you choosing SOG?: cuz i find it the best group of law
Driving skills (1-10): 9/10
Gun Fight Skills (1-10): i haven't gun now (6/10)
Flying skills (1-10): 8/10
RP skills (Ignore the /me and /do) | (1-10): i can't understnad
Do you have any friends in SOG ?: i have my brother (xuiligan)

Role Play questions

You spot 4 criminals in a robbery. You don't know if they are armed or not. How do you proceed?: i'am new i'am sure
You are in a pursuit with 2 suspects driving a fast car. You realize one of them is armed and suddenly he starts shooting at your police vehicle. What do you do?: i'll go arreste him again
You receive a call asking for backup. When you arrive you see a gang fighting. They are unarmed. What do you do?: i'll rape then
You spot a civillian. His behaviour looks suspicious and your police instinct tells you he is about to do something wrong. How do you proceed?: i'am new i'am sure
You are requested to help in a gun fight by one of your fellow law agents. When you arrive you find out you are outnumbered. What do you do? i'am new i'am sure

ScreenShots Part

In-game playtime: 1h
In-game arrests 3

Agreement part

Do you agree to listen SOG leaders and obey them?: yes
Do you agree with SOG rules?: yes
Do you agree to remain loyal to SOG?: yes
Do you agree to give your best as a Law Enforcement Agent?: yes
Do you agree to break IGC rules?: ofc no
Do you agree to provide backup when requested, no matter what?:

Dear @diamond ,
I am sorry to tell you that you're application is Denied. Reasons:
-Bad English Skills
-Bad Information about you (I've got some information about you being a rule breaker and a GH)
-You didn't give the screenshots in it's part
-You didn't answer on most of the questions(you only wrote, "I am new,I am sure" or nothing at all)

Offline Haider

• He who has no tags
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 05:53:26 am »
Quote from: 'woffer98 link' pid='1368' dateline='1488586397'
Introduction

Real Life Name:Mel
In game name:Mel
Nationality (Provide the flag if possible):Slovenia
English skills (1-10):8,5/10
Groups You Joined:Universal (this group doesn't exist anymore)
Why did you leave them:Becouse the group kicked me out for no reason.
What is your goal in IGC?:My goal is to become a good group member and help cops with arrests and fighting against criminals and so on...
Tell us something about yourself:My name is Mel and i'm 15 years old i play video games almost 24/7 only mid week i play 1-2 hours a day becouse of school i'm 9th grade and i'm from Slovenia my gmt is: GMT+1

Law Related Questions

Why are you choosing law side?:Becouse its more fun than being a criminal and its fun for me being a cop becouse i can arrest them.
What is your previous experiences in law groups (don't mention server names):I didn't had one yet.
What can you teach us with your previous experiences?:
Are you planning to play most of the time as cop?:Yes

Why are you choosing SOG?:Becouse its its a friendly group with friendly peoples which is respectful.
Driving skills (1-10):9/10
Gun Fight Skills (1-10):9/10
Flying skills (1-10):9/10
RP skills (Ignore the /me and /do) | (1-10):8/10
Do you have any friends in SOG ?:Margus

Role Play questions

You spot 4 criminals in a robbery. You don't know if they are armed or not. How do you proceed?:I backup with the team and tell them to come help me defeat the criminals.
You are in a pursuit with 2 suspects driving a fast car. You realize one of them is armed and suddenly he starts shooting at your police vehicle. What do you do?:shot the criminal car's tires then attack them with team.
You receive a call asking for backup. When you arrive you see a gang fighting. They are unarmed. What do you do?:I would go /turf and kill/arrest them.
You spot a civillian. His behaviour looks suspicious and your police instinct tells you he is about to do something wrong. How do you proceed?:I'm gonna go catch him and when he done something wrong i arrest/kill him.
You are requested to help in a gun fight by one of your fellow law agents. When you arrive you find out you are outnumbered. What do you do?I said my team to backup and then we attack together.

ScreenShots Part

In-game playtime:62 hours
In-game arrests86 arrests

Agreement part

Do you agree to listen SOG leaders and obey them?:Yes
Do you agree with SOG rules?:Yes
Do you agree to remain loyal to SOG?:Yes
Do you agree to give your best as a Law Enforcement Agent?:Yes
Do you agree to break IGC rules?:No
Do you agree to provide backup when requested, no matter what?:Yes

Dear @woffer98 ,
Your application is  Denied for the following Reasons:
-Trolling us Ingame (before Applying)
-Poor Application
-Flammed Glenno after that you got denied from his group
-Recently got denied from two other Law groups
-Bad behaviour Ingame

RE: SOG - Information & Application Centre [Open]
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 03:36:28 am »

Introduction

Real Life Name:Esa
In game name:Eisa
Nationality (Provide the flag if possible):Iraq
Flag:With red and white and black and a green:Allahu akbar in the middle of flag
English skills (1-10):7
Groups You Joined:U.S Marshal
Why did you leave them:They went to kick me and i leaved fast
What is your goal in IGC?:Get mor arrests and become lvl 12 police and get more skills And i S.O.G Invited me and my applcation accpted i will leave my C.R.A.S.H Group and join S.O.G
Tell us something about yourself:12 gamer old -skilled with programming basic games editing-

Law Related Questions

Why are you choosing law side?:Its my dream
What is your previous experiences in law groups (don't mention server names):U.S Marshal -Beginner-
What can you teach us with your previous experiences?:Training
Are you planning to play most of the time as cop?:Yes

Why are you choosing SOG?:I want to choose it
Driving skills (1-10):8
Gun Fight Skills (1-10):6
Flying skills (1-10):7
RP skills (Ignore the /me and /do) | (1-10):Compeleted Gta sa all missions To the beginning and to the end 
Do you have any friends in SOG ?:Yes,Friends:Haider

Role Play questions

You spot 4 criminals in a robbery. You don't know if they are armed or not. How do you proceed?:Kill him and team up with cops
You are in a pursuit with 2 suspects driving a fast car. You realize one of them is armed and suddenly he starts shooting at your police vehicle. What do you do?:Crash their car Going on them i will do a accident
You receive a call asking for backup. When you arrive you see a gang fighting. They are unarmed. What do you do?:Continue Fight
You spot a civillian. His behaviour looks suspicious and your police instinct tells you he is about to do something wrong. How do you proceed?:Nothing
You are requested to help in a gun fight by one of your fellow law agents. When you arrive you find out you are outnumbered. What do you do?:Add a team work with cops

ScreenShots Part

Screenshot of your In-game playtime:When Haider arrive Let him know my playtime When he do tab
its more easy and possible with that way to join
Screenshot of your In-game arrests:344 later i will screen shot it

Agreement part

Do you agree to listen SOG leaders and obey them?:Yes
Do you agree with SOG rules?:Yes
Do you agree to remain loyal to SOG?:Yes
Do you agree to give your best as a Law Enforcement Agent?:Yes
Do you agree to break IGC rules?:No
Do you agree to provide backup when requested, no matter what?:Accpet helps

Offline Noble

• The Noble Guy
  • Group: Department of Defense