Quantcast

Author Topic: Navy - Center of Operations  (Read 2271 times)

Offline Mr.Zombie

• Senior Community Member
Navy - Center of Operations
« on: September 15, 2020, 04:56:18 pm »
please keep the space below/size]

U.S. NAVY
" SEMPER FORTIS "
CENTER OF OPERATIONS

Topic Purpose:
- To report the operations which were held lately by our sailors whether they are patrol missions, sea missions or even educational activities such as trainings; in order to keep things organised and in its place.

Advantages of attending a group operation:
- Improving your relations with our fellow members; thus improving your comfort level within the Navy.
- Improving your chance of getting promotions faster.
- Sharing ideas and thoughts to other members and improving their knowledge within the side.

Who is allowed host an operation?
- Everyone is allowed to host an operation, however as an RCT you need a permission to host an operation, once you're a PVT+ you'll be allowed to host patrol missions without any permissions, but you still need a permission to host a training. Whenever you reach the rank of "Chief Petty Officer", you're allowed to host whatever you want without any permissions.
- Only WO+ can give permissions for the fellow members to lead operations.

How can I post my operation report?
- Simply, copy one of the following formats, create a new reply, fill the format properly & post it.

Ops. Formats:

Patrols:
Code: [Select]
[hr]
[center][img width=300 height=300]https://i.pilo.ovh/images/PPREx.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[center][font=andale mono] [size=20pt][color=#4373DF][b]U.S. NAVY[/b][/color]
[/size][size=16pt][i][size=12pt]" SEMPER FORTIS "[/size][/i]
[b]PATROL REPORT[/b][/size][/font] [/center] [/td][/tr][/table]
[hr]
[font=andale mono] [size=12pt][color=#4373DF][b]Patrol Number:[/b][/color][/size] #000
[hr]
[font=andale mono] [size=12pt][color=#4373DF][b]Patrol leader:[/b][/color][/size] Rank, Name.
[font=andale mono] [size=12pt][color=#4373DF][b]Participants:[/b][/color][/size]
[list]
[li]Rank, Name.[/li]
[li]Rank, Name.[/li]
[/list]
[font=andale mono] [size=12pt][color=#4373DF][b]Duration:[/b][/color][/size] 00 minutes/hours.
[font=andale mono] [size=12pt][color=#4373DF][b]Evidence:[/b][/color][/size]
[hr]
[right][font=courier] [size=12pt][color=#4373DF][b]Sincerely, [/b][/color][/size] [/right]
[right][font=courier] [size=12pt][color=black][b]Rank, Name.[/b][/color][/size] [/right]

Operations:
Code: [Select]
[hr]
[center][img width=300 height=300]https://i.imgur.com/jaABIv4.png[/img][/center]
[hr]
[center][font=andale mono] [size=20pt][color=#4373DF][b]U.S. NAVY[/b][/color]
[/size][size=16pt][i][size=12pt]" SEMPER FORTIS "[/size][/i]
[b]OPERATION REPORT[/b][/size][/font] [/center] [/td][/tr][/table]
[hr]
[font=andale mono] [size=12pt][color=#4373DF][b]Op. Number:[/b][/color][/size] #000
[hr]
[font=andale mono] [size=12pt][color=#4373DF][b]Session host:[/b][/color][/size] Rank, Name.
[font=andale mono] [size=12pt][color=#4373DF][b]Op. Type:[/b][/color][/size] Type here.
[font=andale mono] [size=12pt][color=#4373DF][b]Attendants:[/b][/color][/size]
[list]
[li]Rank, Name. (x/10)[/li]
[li]Rank, Name. (x/10)[/li]
[/list]
[font=andale mono] [size=12pt][color=#4373DF][b]Duration:[/b][/color][/size] 00 minutes/hours.
[font=andale mono] [size=12pt][color=#4373DF][b]Evidence:[/b][/color][/size]
[hr]
[right][font=courier] [size=12pt][color=#4373DF][b]Sincerely, [/b][/color][/size] [/right]
[right][font=courier] [size=12pt][color=black][b]Rank, Name.[/b][/color][/size] [/right]

Sincerely,
Admiral, Zombiie.
- Former Police Chief, SWAT Leader & ATLAS Leader.
- Former L2 Staff, Event Manager, Staff Application Manager & Complaints Manager
- One of the first players of IGC

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal