Quantcast

Author Topic: My thoughts about IGC:MTA  (Read 3286 times)

Offline Stealth

• In-Game Name: Stealth
My thoughts about IGC:MTA
« on: September 12, 2020, 07:42:20 pm »
Greetings IGC community,

I don't know if you all know me, I am a former administrator member of the GTi version that existed before the IGC server was launched.

I'm a much older community player than many of you think of me, I've been playing GTi since the very first version of it and after everything I've been trough, I can tell you how things work here on the server IGC:MTA.

When I first heard that the IGC server is the after version of the GTi, I came at the very first moment to see how things work here in the IGC:MTA. When I first joined here, I found this server by luck or faith. Everything was usual in the old days I can tell you I prefer the old days than now in 2020, because before I can tell you so many good moments and the fun we all had, back in old days.. Yes.

I don't know what is going on with IGC now, everyone is on their own, not everyone respect the rules not even Staff, everyone is a gangster here, this server cannot be played as it used to be before because of the corruption of the Staff and unfair part of the community players.

Of what I think, Staff doesn't take their duty serious, most of them are imature, kids.

What I expect? Is a professional work from the Staff.

Remember my words, if you want new players IGC to stay and don't abandon the server because of some Staff didn't do his job as he is asked, players will leave they have no reason to stay here.

A good community server is where everybody is equal, now the way I see IGC everyone is on their own, staff want more power when they get power, they start to abuse their power and that is our matter to discus about if no one talks about it, there will be no consequences. Someone has to say it here I am speaking the truth.. Believe me or not I really dont care I just said it all.

Please improve your gameplay and quality that's what matters to keep the server in good environment/state, be fair with everyone in the community we all have our rights, and it must be respected.

These are my toughts,
Thanks for letting me post this Topic.
Regards,
Your friend, SG.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 08:27:20 pm by StealthGamer »

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
Re: My thoughts about IGC:MTA
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 08:43:40 pm »
And we are still very, very grateful for your tremendous contribution while you were a part of the IGC Staff Team; abusing Staff powers, blackmailing players and lying to get accepted. You really were a perfect example of how we should handle the server.

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 08:53:21 pm »
But serious. What's exactly wrong?
This topic smells kinda salty, especially because your staff complaint was closed before you wrote this.

Offline Stealth

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 01:24:34 am »
base is added by gus
topic closed
end of conversation.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 05:16:37 am by StealthGamer »

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2020, 05:02:16 am »
So you wrote all of this just because you wanted staff to hurry up adding your base? That is just sad.

Remember that we will take this into consideration the moment we review your group for official group status.

Offline Stealth

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2020, 05:06:12 am »
So you wrote all of this just because you wanted staff to hurry up adding your base? That is just sad.

Remember that we will take this into consideration the moment we review your group for official group status.

TOPIC CLOSED!
edit: no need any threats speacially from the head staff.
end of discussion. I request this topic to be /lock
Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 05:11:50 am by StealthGamer »

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2020, 05:13:41 am »
I can post the heck I want. What I do is standing up against people who think the IGC Staff team are his personal puppets. So yea, better see my post as a threat and I dare you to post a staff complaint.

I know you can be a nice guy, but sometimes your attitude is toxic.

Offline Stealth

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2020, 05:15:08 am »
lalala topic closed /lock /locked comprende

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal