Quantcast

Author Topic: 2020 Server VS 2017 version.  (Read 3277 times)

2020 Server VS 2017 version.
« on: September 08, 2020, 10:47:25 am »
Tell me what do you think of iGc back in 2017 and now (2020)?

Offline Haider

• Honourable
  • He who has no tags
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Bey
Re: 2020 Server VS 2017 version.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 10:58:50 am »
I didn't play much of 2017,but in 2016 the community was more active and friendly and fun and RPing but today's server is better with the new features and all when I came back from my inactivity I found some very toxic players that destroyed the server everytime we try to revive it, they didn't come back yet thankfully.I think IGC is going on the right path If we continue like this and get more active and engaged players we might really revive it. Stay home, be active, raise the activity curve to flatten the covid curve.

P.S.: Wear a mask, don't be a subject

Offline Bryan

• Junior Community Member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 08:45:57 am »
In 2017 the server was a very good thing to appreciate, the jobs were balanced with each other, the players were friendly and respectful (they always helped each other), but as time passed by 2020 the server stopped being something healthy, the work is totally unbalanced and there are always oscillating, the players started to become toxic and the Staff team is horrible. I honestly lost the number of times I thought about leaving, I hope that some players (like Marx) can change the IGC, and that with the help of Gus, both the IGC itself and the rest of the Staffs can improve.

Offline Haider

• Honourable
  • He who has no tags
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 08:59:24 am »
In 2017 the server was a very good thing to appreciate, the jobs were balanced with each other, the players were friendly and respectful (they always helped each other), but as time passed by 2020 the server stopped being something healthy, the work is totally unbalanced and there are always oscillating, the players started to become toxic and the Staff team is horrible. I honestly lost the number of times I thought about leaving, I hope that some players (like Marx) can change the IGC, and that with the help of Gus, both the IGC itself and the rest of the Staffs can improve.
Can you explain what you mean by "horrible" staff team? How horrible it is? Why?

Offline Bryan

• Junior Community Member
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 02:51:49 pm »
Can you explain what you mean by "horrible" staff team? How horrible it is? Why?
Most were useless, they did nothing, and when they did something it was some shit that happened against them or against a friend of them, I know that there are still good Staffs at IGC, but most of them are inactive, I will not quote all the names but Staffs like you, Death and ... (I don't remember any other decent Staff) are one of the only Staffs that help with anything and are not unfair to others (and are active). At IGC, there were cases of Staffs who abused their powers and nobody did anything about it, or even blamed the player for the shit Staff did.

Offline Haider

• Honourable
  • He who has no tags
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2020, 05:18:48 pm »
Most were useless, they did nothing, and when they did something it was some shit that happened against them or against a friend of them, I know that there are still good Staffs at IGC, but most of them are inactive, I will not quote all the names but Staffs like you, Death and ... (I don't remember any other decent Staff) are one of the only Staffs that help with anything and are not unfair to others (and are active). At IGC, there were cases of Staffs who abused their powers and nobody did anything about it, or even blamed the player for the shit Staff did.
All you said is so vague so it doesn't contribute in improving anything, the staff team is pretty active except for RxDracula and Noble who have life things to deal with, you think some staff members are useless but you are wrong, everyone has his duty, there are forum operators, there are QA members there are Complaint handlers..etc. Calling them useless is disrespectful to the work the team does along the developers to improve the server and keep it running smoothly. About the staff abusing powers do you have any proof? Who is the staff? Staff power is not allowed to be abused and staff members do indeed get punished it they abuse. Thanks

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2020, 08:39:35 pm »
I'm really glad Gus decided to revive IGC and I totally support his decision to improve the quality of the server instead of choosing the quantative way. Ofcourse, we do need new and active players, but what we really need is a well functioning server. A place where we can hang out, play, have fun and meet old and new friends.

We don't need 100+ active players at any time of the day. They'd be more than welcome, as long as they fit our way of playing. We should be a safe haven, where cool players can play without being controlled by a strict and authoritarian staff team.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal