Quantcast

Author Topic: What Can Be Done?  (Read 8968 times)

Offline Drake

• [D1] Trial Developer
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: Drake
What Can Be Done?
« on: January 09, 2019, 02:13:44 pm »
Hello, in this topic we discuss how to increase IGC's players and what can we do to improve the server, share your opinion, but don't troll or make fun in this topic as this is a serious topic, anyone can give ideas for the server but please be realistic.
SWAT Team Commander
Community Event Manager
Police Chief, Colonel

Offline Agent_47

• Junior Community Member
  • Agent 47 the silent killer!
  • Group: SWAT TEAM
  • In-Game Name: Agent47
Re: What Can Be Done?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 02:20:24 pm »
players are becoming bored playing same things again and again.So igc needs something new.Besides we  see that updates are not coming regularly which means igc dev team are inactive.

Offline Drake

• [D1] Trial Developer
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 02:33:57 pm »
players are becoming bored playing same things again and again.So igc needs something new.Besides we  see that updates are not coming regularly which means igc dev team are inactive.
developers have lives to take care of too, we should excuse them, you can suggest what such things can be done so players don't get bored of playing IGC.
SWAT Team Commander
Community Event Manager
Police Chief, Colonel

Offline ILY'

• Community Member
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew'
  • In-Game Name: ILY'|CC
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 02:37:18 pm »
igc need more dev and add usefull things first they must fix the combact system
RealEyes,Realize,RealLies

Proud Father of Ca$hout Crew

Offline Drake

• [D1] Trial Developer
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 03:03:36 pm »
we can't plant developers and wait for them to grow, we gotta find them and its hard to find a developer these days, though just suggest stuff and it will be done by the current great developers, and if you dont see updates it doesn't mean we're not working on anything.
SWAT Team Commander
Community Event Manager
Police Chief, Colonel

Offline Bryan

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 03:43:20 pm »
igc need more dev and add usefull things first they must fix the combact system
I agree

Offline Bryan

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 04:00:26 pm »
Honestly, the fight sucks, maybe if the weapons of destruction and eexplosives has a nerf could solve
A reduction of packet loss from 300 to 270, countries like CO, EC, PE and MX have a very bad internet and enjoy this for teleportation
There are also old bug fixes, some are as old as I am in IGC and it is frustrating to see a player using the bug or being harmed because of a bug
And as I was reading some post / reports / comments, IGC staff staff are unstable, so much so that we lost a lot of players for that reason (I could not understand exactly what the people are doing wrong but that's what understand)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 04:03:14 pm by fallenAngel »

Offline Bryan

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 04:05:47 pm »
Honestly, the fight sucks, maybe if the weapons of destruction and eexplosives has a nerf could solve
A reduction of packet loss from 300 to 270, countries like CO, EC, PE and MX have a very bad internet and enjoy this for teleportation
There are also old bug fixes, some are as old as I am in IGC and it is frustrating to see a player using the bug or being harmed because of a bug
And as I was reading some post / reports / comments, IGC staff staff are unstable, so much so that we lost a lot of players for that reason (I could not understand exactly what the people are doing wrong but that's what understand)
What I said, it aims to bring the old players

Offline EsCaPeR

• K!NG$TER !!
  • Group: Kings Crew
  • In-Game Name: !EsCaPeR[KING]
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2019, 03:49:52 am »
IGC need Advertising +good combat system +fixing bugs like CB and PC+ staff online 24/7+daily and weekly events + daily reward and rewards grow day after day if u keep online ( after u keep online for a month win a good prize )+making igc depends on skills not money or groups.

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2019, 04:10:03 am »
Combat system can NEVER be fixed no matter what they do

Offline ILY'

• Community Member
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew'
  • In-Game Name: ILY'|CC
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2019, 06:32:08 am »
Combat system can NEVER be fixed no matter what they do
  ^^
RealEyes,Realize,RealLies

Proud Father of Ca$hout Crew

Offline SDP

• Senior Community Member
  • I just want to help every1, & increase the realism
  • Group: Yorick's Grave
  • In-Game Name: {Y's}Ssajit
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2019, 01:47:40 pm »
The server has more privileges at the level of administration, maintenance, community management, forum and reporting form. In itself, the server deserves many more players, the problem is that people dont see many people connected, they think that since there aren't many people in the MTA interface "automatically" the server is bad.
Tips:
  • The old tuning system (not the so-called "old tuned") that consisted in modifying specific parts of the cars such as gear, motor, accessories that allowed to personalize the car or vehicle
  • Better response to problems by the staff and greater activity of the same
  • Improve the theft system, time and ways to gain experience
  • more activities / events per day, players like to pass challenges, the fact of putting new systems of events can be useful and entertaining for players
learning Software, languages studied: HTML, JAVAscript, CSS,C# DFDi'm alucard >: ), the vampire king

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2019, 02:21:49 pm »
The server has more privileges at the level of administration.

We do not gain any advantage by being a staff we only have more duty and we're judged severly because we should show the example to the other players

But everything you said is correct apart from what i mentionned @SDP

Offline ThE_KiLLER

• Community Member
  • YaSuO
  • Group: SWAT
  • In-Game Name: LCPL_ThE_KiLLER_SWAT
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2019, 11:50:26 am »
First of all i know most of the players and when i told them to come back to play with me MTA again they refused some one like my friend @FuDDy  he told me that some things like get the anticheat is really bad and the new prison that Emile i think add it it's not good we need to find some one  controll the server not all of it joyfull but hafe it Fun and the other serice try it to ask a kid what you want to play in server like our server and he will defenatly will say i want it joyfull and i can win on it like any one but we need the OLD MTA no changes and no donates for bases and any one can get the wepons to kill any one ask the old players which time it was good the old people like me and intrition and MR 3zab some peoples love the game form they time  :thinking:

Offline ThE_KiLLER

• Community Member
  • YaSuO
  • Group: SWAT
  • In-Game Name: LCPL_ThE_KiLLER_SWAT
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2019, 12:01:20 pm »
in my openion i think that it's a challenge game all of us want to be the best one like any one the lower hours and the higher hours

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal