Quantcast

Author Topic: Re: Day One Discussion  (Read 5626 times)

Re: Day One Discussion
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2016, 04:59:40 pm »
Imo, The server is pretty fine now, we need to wait a bit to get more players so our hardwork really counts, I really liked this server tho
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 05:03:03 pm by Cruse »
Mirrors on the wall, here we are again.

Offline George N.

• Group: NWA
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2016, 05:33:45 pm »
@Eren07 you probably came when the DDOS attack started, I downloaded the files fast enough.
San Andreas Sheriffs Department
    Assistant Sheriff George Miller
    Area Commander of Whetstone/Flint County
    Special Enforcement Bureau Commander

Badge #:022
Service: 26th of November, 2016 - Present
Divisions:IAD, SEB

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2016, 08:59:57 pm »
Alright then, after i played some days, gained some money and hours of playtime, saw some scripts and did my daily duty as Law Enforcement Officer, i need to say something about the server.

The server is great, the current jobs are good, creative and it makes fun to work for it. The Law Enforcement Side and their features are awesome, some stuff need to be suggested but nothing major. I tested the Turfing System of Las Venturas and it's way better than on another server we all know. So basically, I spent my most time into the Law Enforcement Side as Deputy but i really need to say something about it.

Quote from: 'JTPenn link' pid='612' dateline='1482015318'
  • What did you like? What didn't you like?
So basically, i do really like the server in general but not the way how criminals react, nothing about the deathmatch-rule nor the Law Enforcement Side, it's about stores which can be robbed by criminals. Take a look into Blueberry, we got one Ammunation and one Well Stacked Pizza beside each, and what do wanted criminals do: they are hiding inside the Ammunation, start running out, shoot and even kill some cops, get hit by their teammates, run back down and buy new heavy armor. Once they finished the Ammunation Robbery, they run in the Well Stacked Pizza store, rob it, way for people, heal theirselves by buying food and run back after 3 minutes into the Ammunation to rob it again. The result is: you cannot kill them since they won't run out of ammo, armor and health and that's completely unfair towards Law Enforcement Officers because we have to fight without any armor and that against multiple suspects buying all the time new heavy armor once they got shot. One more thing, that's what happends in the night if no LEO is online.
I already made suggestions about that but got no solution, sadly. I honestly got no fun if i see the Dispatch in the night (GMT+0) or if i see players robbing the stores in Blueberry because everyone knows, we need to probably spent an half hour to get them out or kill them without dying.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal