Quantcast

Author Topic: National Guard & Terrorists discussion  (Read 4614 times)

Offline Noble

• Veteran Community Member
  • The Noble Guy
  • Group: Department of Defense
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Noble|DEF|
National Guard & Terrorists discussion
« on: November 09, 2016, 08:09:26 am »
For the old members of GTI they know what I am talking about.
Remember the National Guard and Terrorists feature that was supposed to be added into the GTI server?

I am here to know what the server thinks about it. Should it be a priority? I mean, it will emphasize the pvp and the groups creation maybe. Personally I'd love to see that added. Brings RP, fun and more reasons to keep playing GTI. More features= more reasons to stay=more players. :D

What do you think?

Offline M1

• Group: Special Operations Group
  • In-Game Name: Haider
Re: National Guard & Terrorists discussion
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 02:24:25 pm »
I don't think it should be important until IGC gets large enough to fill out the turfing and CnR system we'd have. (And hopefully the CnR system is better done where it doesn't become a constant day-long robbery/spawn-camp at one store/int.

Too many PvP systems at once can be harmful if we don't have enough people to actually use them.

Offline Noble

• The Noble Guy
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 02:28:26 pm »
That's true. We should have side missions, because if we don't in the end it's gonna be turfing and robbing all day. Something that people could do as criminal, cop and civillian.

Offline Haider

• Honourable
  • He who has no tags
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Bey
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 03:10:39 pm »
I suggest to remove the SWAT and the gangsters and simply make the turf war between NG and Terrorists . What do you think ?

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 07:25:57 pm »
Quote from: 'Hiccup link' pid='51' dateline='1478722239'
I suggest to remove the SWAT and the gangsters and simply make the turf war between NG and Terrorists . What do you think ?
Based on players reaction after the Alpha/Beta release we can decide whether taking that action or not. Take in count that not all of the registered users are former GTI players to have experienced this feature.
San Andreas Sheriffs Department
        Assistant Sheriff Andrew Foy
-
Badge #: 02
Service: 26th of November, 2016 - Present
Divisions: RED/IAD, SEB

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2016, 10:59:15 pm »
The way we currently have turfing is turfers vs turfers and they get wanted so cops will always have wanted criminals to go after. We'll make changes of course if after everyone tries it they want it changed.
I love lions.

Offline Backsage

• Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: Backsage
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 12:28:34 am »
No idea what this National Guard & Terrorists thing is. Is it like a system where either team has to take a bunch of turfs all around SA and then they get money per kill inside the turf and then the team that controls the turfs, they get money depending on how many turfs they control?
Proud creator and advocate of the tournament system

Offline Noble

• The Noble Guy
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 03:00:52 am »
Quote from: 'Backsage link' pid='51' dateline='1479187714'
No idea what this National Guard & Terrorists thing is. Is it like a system where either team has to take a bunch of turfs all around SA and then they get money per kill inside the turf and then the team that controls the turfs, they get money depending on how many turfs they control?

No no, it has nothing to do with turfing.  If I remember corretly the terrorists had a base and they would bel allowed to do some criminal acitivties and some stuff that only terrorists do but the regular criminals won't have access to that. Only Terrorists. I guess something like steal weapons, drug plantations, etc. National Guard would be there to combat them. I can't give too much details since it wasn't never released but it's something like that.

Offline Cirani

• Junior Community Member
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2016, 04:16:01 am »
Quote from: 'Noble link' pid='51' dateline='1479196852'
No no, it has nothing to do with turfing.  If I remember corretly the terrorists had a base and they would bel allowed to do some criminal acitivties and some stuff that only terrorists do but the regular criminals won't have access to that. Only Terrorists. I guess something like steal weapons, drug plantations, etc. National Guard would be there to combat them. I can't give too much details since it wasn't never released but it's something like that.

If my memory serves me right, was the base located at Angel Pine Area? or it was near on Angel Pine eh , anyways I think its not yet the time to add it I mean players would be confuse whether to play on Terrorist side or criminal.
\"Hey Listen!\"

Offline Noble

• The Noble Guy
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2016, 06:04:49 am »
It was at Angel Pine area. Was removed later. Basically the Terrorists had access to the same tipe of guns, machinery like the army. By machinery I mean, hydra, hunters, etc

Offline ChicoRDL

• [D1] Trial Developer
  • Life is Si
  • In-Game Name: MadDog#RDL
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2016, 04:39:15 pm »
Quote from: 'M1 link' pid='51' dateline='1478719465'
I don't think it should be important until IGC gets large enough to fill out the turfing and CnR system we'd have. (And hopefully the CnR system is better done where it doesn't become a constant day-long robbery/spawn-camp at one store/int.

Too many PvP systems at once can be harmful if we don't have enough people to actually use them.

I have to agree with M1... I made his words  my words.
Till we have a decent/regular CnR/PvP systems I think we shouldn't think about Terrorists and National Guard.
|- MTA Player since 2011 -|
| Q.Agent | Criminal Since 2011 | KK Dealer

Offline George N.

• Group: NWA
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2016, 02:34:38 pm »
I say focus more on the police Vs criminal part for the beginning and later we can discuss this. Only God knows what will happen.
    Assistant Sheriff George Miller
    Area Commander of Whetstone/Flint County
    Special Enforcement Bureau Commander

Badge #:022
Service: 26th of November, 2016 - Present
Divisions:IAD, SEB

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2016, 02:43:16 pm »
As mentioned above, let's not rush into things. Put it to the "to do" list since the idea itself is great but I am afraid that it will go to oblivion not long after it gets added. Let's focus on the fundamental things of the RP server and improve it, we can add stuff to it later easily.
      Captain Daniel Payne
      Area Commander of Red County

Badge #: 03
Service: 20th of November, 2016 - Present
Divisions: RED, SEB

A small subscribe would help me a lot, thanks in advance!

RE: National Guard & Terrorists discussion
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2017, 10:47:36 am »
Hi where i can apply for it??

Offline Joanna

• Expert Community Member
RE: National Guard & Terrorists discussion
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2017, 04:59:32 am »
A priority? Depending on the idea itself. What we currently have ingame so far for National Guards and Terrorists is like only a van mission. People get curious and excited when seeing new occupation names but when having the job it's more like "What do we need to do?". So, besides that more information is definitely welcome. Currently the jobs are kinda boring and not taking anyone's attention anymore so I wouldn't really call it a priority as there is the criminal side.
Just live your life the way you want it, if you somehow made the wrong decision all you will get is life experience if it didn\'t kill you. And life experience is the best way of learning, it\'s practical learning, not theoretical. See things in a good way. We all regret things sometimes, but it means we learned from \"practical learning\", life experience. It makes the chance of making the same mistake lower. We can\'t change the past, but we can lead the future.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal