Quantcast

Author Topic: Complaint - [TF]Apolo [Duplicate- Invalid]  (Read 3264 times)

Complaint - [TF]Apolo [Duplicate- Invalid]
« on: December 30, 2016, 04:13:07 am »
Ingame Name: SGT-NeVox|U41|SASD
Forum Name: NeVox
Serial: B694BB5AFCA017A4D36F9A79686C2802
Name of player you're complaining against: [TF]Apolo
What rule have they broken: Aiding criminals (his teammates) as Law Enforcement Officer.
Date/Time the rule was broken: 29.12.2016, GMT+1 23:00
Evidence of them breaking a rule: Screenshot - Screenshot - Screenshot

Re: Complaint - [TF]Apolo
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 04:16:16 am »
Special note for you M1, if you mark my report against [TF]Paint*-* as valid and this one here not, something is wrong. Apolo did exactly the same thing like Paint it did. You even can him see chatting with their teammates. There is no reason to mark this report as invalid since it's aiding wanted criminals aka groupmates as LEO.

Offline M1

• Veteran Community Member
  • Group: Special Operations Group
  • In-Game Name: Haider
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 11:25:03 am »
Did you actually read my notes for the reports? I feel like you just glossed over them.

Paint's Report you had a picture that actually showed him in a position to block gunfire, that on top of everything else was enough to be valid for Griefing. However this Report you have what? Him talking, you don't have him doing anything in the SS that can peg him for breaking a server rule.

Also as it stands "Aiding Criminals" isn't a server rule, The only time we can punish is if their 'aiding' breaks another server rule.(Such as Griefing for blocking.)

If you want that added you need to talk to the DOJ group that heads the police side and suggest something.

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 11:58:03 am »
Quote from: 'M1 link' pid='863' dateline='1483115103'
Did you actually read my notes for the reports? I feel like you just glossed over them.
I can't see where he's aiding in these pictures, just hanging around. Thus invalid

So, basically you just said that it doesn't care if a LEO drives off with a wanted criminal to protect him and that there is no rule about aiding? But you just said that you don't see any aiding the.. so how can there be no rule about aiding a wanted criminal.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 12:01:52 pm by NeVox »

Offline M1

• Veteran Community Member
  • Group: Special Operations Group
  • In-Game Name: Haider
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 12:31:56 pm »
Personally, I feel that falls under a scummy thing to do for an LEO to help a criminal. BUT, there is a difference between feels and actual broken
Quote from: 'NeVox link' pid='863' dateline='1483117083'
So, basically you just said that it doesn't care if a LEO drives off with a wanted criminal to protect him and that there is no rule about aiding? But you just said that you don't see any aiding the.. so how can there be no rule about aiding a wanted criminal.

Well that's nice, putting words in my mouth cause I said aiding criminals in itself isn't a against a rule. Btw; here are the rules since it seems you haven't bothered to read them: https://forum.igcrpg.net/index.php?topic=44.0

So while it falls under a scummy thing to do, an LEO aiding a criminal currently isn't a rule break in itself, HOWEVER, if their actions do break another server rule, then yes we can act. However, your SS just shows him talking to his teammates, and standing on a taxi at some point.

I'm not going to sit here and debate this with you here. You have the option with coordinating with your side to suggest means to stop "Aiding Criminals" but as it stands that alone is not a rule to break. Open another forum complaint about this incidence and I'll have to issue a forum warning.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal