Quantcast

Author Topic: Pancake and Nock - Complaints  (Read 4228 times)

Pancake and Nock - Complaints
« on: January 03, 2019, 01:37:42 pm »
Ingame Name:huge
Forum Name:
Serial:

Name of player you're complaining against:Nock and pancake
What rule have they broken: banned me for no reason  and nock flammed me
Date/Time the rule was broken: [2019-01-03] (12:50:00)
Evidence of them breaking a rule:MG-Huge|Army has been banned by [IGC]Pancake|HMW for 1 day (A bit of rest will do you good.) and nock flammed me and he valid Sajit report although i did not do any thing and nock flammed me  this is a screenshot
 then why the banned me!  and i'm wondering the punishment must be a defult jail if i did any thing although i know i did not any thing about nock why did he make sajit report valid although i did not any thing btw i can take a screenshot behind nock when my car is 0% health and i will report him
@Drake 

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
Re: Pancake and Nock - Complaints
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 01:46:04 pm »
For my defense and pancake's defense

Your punishment was going to be a jail then you started avoiding punishment you even changed names and avoided contact with staff members ( logging off the second a staff logs in)

Huge griefed so many players plus advertised for a server and openly said my goal is to make igc 0 players

We are playing in an 18 plus game the only insults that we don't tolerate are mother related insults

Now it's up to executive affairs members to judge if we are guilty or not

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 01:53:00 pm »
For my defense and pancake's defense

Your punishment was going to be a jail then you started avoiding punishment you even changed names and avoided contact with staff members ( logging off the second a staff logs in)

Huge griefed so many players plus advertised for a server and openly said my goal is to make igc 0 players

We are playing in an 18 plus game the only insults that we don't tolerate are mother related insults

Now it's up to executive affairs members to judge if we are guilty or not
Dont make rules using your brain, you made sajit report valid and you know well that i did not do any thing also you flammed me , and i did not avoid any punishment simply Maptrol was playing yesterday and i was with him so  how did i avoid the punishment and which pun.. are you talking about!! you just say that to avoid being kicked like before, dont act like electro, his behaviour made all players hate him, and in the past they made me changed ma group skin, when i asked glenno why did not you tell other groups to change their skins like me, he said  simply "none had reported them", so why you banned me although none reported me, and dont reply again i know you are afraid now but dont reply let Head staff see the report.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 01:57:38 pm »
and about advertisements,I did not do anything man I know you hate me but don't tell things that I did not do

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 01:58:29 pm »
The reason why the report was marked valid is none of your business.

Patrol wasn't aware of the report because he doesn't check the forum that often.

Now please don't stay near sharp objects to avoid you cutting your vains

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 02:03:36 pm »
wow how it's not my business, the report was on me
and btw I told you to do not reply again to make the post easy to read for HEAD STAFF,
and then it's not my business if ptrol did not check the forum lol mate he is a staff so I did not avoid any punishment and which punishment you are talkin' about, and also i have got banned from forum although you must have warned me not banned me it's another Complaint @Drake

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2019, 02:31:35 pm »
Oh forgot that it's another Complaint
Name of player you're complaining against:Nock
What rule have they broken: banned me from discord because of he muted me and i wrote in another chat idk why maybe they did not make this channel has mute role but it's not my busniess so he banned me with no reason and i joined again when the banned ended but he told me i can ban you now i told him you cant abuse your power and told me i can then banned me then he banned me

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2019, 02:36:11 pm »
That ban was drake doing the mistake of unbanning you and i banned you after that me and him had a discussion about it.

Now suck a dick and stop trying to find any simple thing to report because you're sad to watch

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2019, 02:37:32 pm »
oh i got sms now when i reported him he send me this message
that means he knew that he wasn't right to ban me from the forum, and why did he wait till i had reported him to unban me just he would not unban me because he hates me

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2019, 02:40:00 pm »
now he flammed me although he has a report on himself that means he doesn't matter

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2019, 02:42:31 pm »
 Lol you're retarded i just saw you made a new acc and it made me remember that i banned your other acc due to your recent behavior and what you did so i just forgot that i banned your account.

Go suck a dick

Offline Huge

• Senior Community Member
  • My life is my message
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2019, 02:45:05 pm »
no you did not remember due to new account this report was 1 hour ago you just remembered it when i reported you
Senior Community Member
EX Event Manager
Best Troll Ever

Pancake

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2019, 03:00:00 pm »
Shut the fuck up both of you. I'm locking this thread until a L5 head staff comes and sorts this out.

Offline LilDolla

• IGC Founder
  • In-Game Name: LilDolla
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2019, 05:40:44 pm »
Invalid complaint. This is just too petty.

Have fun.

maybe I should give you a name. but that's a slippery slope

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal