Quantcast

Author Topic: Complaint - Electro  (Read 6402 times)

Offline Private

• Junior Community Member
  • In-Game Name: Private
Complaint - Electro
« on: June 18, 2018, 11:48:18 am »
Ingame Name:Private/CC
Forum Name:https://forum.igcrpg.com/?topic=4272.0
Serial:9C52DA073985C1247FD0C5DE3819DB53

Name of player you're complaining against:[IGC]Electro|A
What rule have they broken:
1.Abusing his powers on Discord
2.His shitty attitude in general
So i will explain what happened.I was turfing as a gangster in LS turfs,then i saw a guy named Gemy[CrimSon] attacking my groups LS turf,i went there,he had a house in the LS turf so he spawned a car and he ran away i chased him and when i broke his car and exited it,i hit 2 times with my SPAS and was left with 30-40 hp so to avoid getting killed he abused /criminal command,i told him why you did that and it's against the rules he told me stop and then fuck you and fuck GR(He saw my country in TAB).So anyways,i copied these polite and kindful words in main chat(They were 2 staffs online; Shomile and Pancake)so as usual i get ignored,another time staff team does not their job,then i flamed him in main chat calling me noob,i told him we will see who is the noob come duel and we will see that he said no,fucking kid can't understand i have 10 fps(he didint tell me that before,first time,after that im the kid).Anyways i went to LS again for turf,i went to CrimSon Rebels turf then Blut[CrimSon] came and he told me get out of the turf i said no ,so he enabled drugs(i knew he would go /turf so he kills me) he went to the nearest food restaurant to eat then his EG friend Gemy came in they both when /turf and killed me.Then Gemy started laughing at me because i got killed in 2v1 i told him stop(staff team didint do anything as usual)i flamed him,they told me to me only stop(bias admins)then DeadPoOl or sth like that came in the "fight" in main chat and started flaming me too,he told me "i have pictures of your mum" send me your mums ass color,i got really mad i couldnt do nothing,i told him your mum has vitiligo and her ass is becoming white,i got muted by Shomile(when there is that kind of topic they see me and do their job) for 1 hour and DeadPoOl for 30 mins for flaming.
So thats the background story,how i got muted in-game.Anyways,Khush started telling through Discord on main chat "Private is Gay :D" he said that 2-3 times after i got muted,staff team didint do anything Shomile said "Do you want mute too ?" i told to electro via discord mute Khush hes provoking me a lot today he replied by saying Khush provokes anyone so after 2 mins he muted him but muted me also(for no reason,i got muted in-game but in discord i didint do absolutely anything.)I told him remove my mute on Discord or i will complain against you,he told me no after 5 mins he removed it looks like Electro regretted his action(hmmm that reminds me something) he justified that by saying i will give you a chance by unmuting you both,i started telling him in IGC discord on #igc(you can find the texts i guess if you don't believe me,it was too much stuff to take screenshot of;) what he did was not right,he abused his powers 1000% and he told his non-sense shit again,i told him he doesnt deserve staff and he replied by saying why pancake is staff too(really when you are telling him something about his mistakes he doesnt stop avoiding mention other people,he did same thing with StealthGamer when i told him he propably paied to become staff and he replied by saying thats what StealthGamer does).So anyways i was replying to #igc chat but afterwards Pancake came in as well and Jericho(who the fuck is he he came out of nowhere,lol) Pancake told me retard because Jericho said he's psychopath(i told him he's 12 years old and try to act like a mature adult)then i found myself getting disqualified from #igc chat.Electro really abuses his powers,i seriously do not understand why he is L2 staff.
2.His shitty attitude in forum
[1]https://forum.igcrpg.com/?topic=4295.0 just check this ridiculous post made by our non-bias,kind,polite,leader Electro,a staff should not have any problem with any country the player who plays IGC server is from,we see in this guide what he writes he actually mean it and he cant decide wether what he writes are just for "fun" or serious material(http://prntscr.com/jwcwpr).He replies by saying its the internet,everyone can lie here.From that we understand Electro cant be a reliable staff since he is a racist person and full of lies
[2]Ironically is his reply,when he applied for being a staff(i hate this day a lot)Glenno posted if he has a problem with any nationality and thats what Electro replied(lie detected 100000%) (http://prntscr.com/jwcxd6)
[3]Again his racism about Egyptian people.We can see from his post,before he becomes staff,he had another signature than now,ofcourse he is a bit smart,i can say after he became staff(or 1 min before he applied for staff) he REMOVED the signature(http://prntscr.com/jwcxvz).Also he banned me from #igc chat so i cant talk(lack of freedom speech)
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]

NOTE: I will post more proof justifying my words

Mentioning People involved
@Pancake
@Shomile
@Khush
@gemy

Date/Time the rule was broken:first one,it happened around 18:00 PM GMT+2 18 June 2018
Evidence of them breaking a rule:Just check discord on #igc chat

khush1412

Re: Complaint - Electro
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 11:59:05 am »
I was telling u this bcz of u was flamming me when I told u don't talk to me for hour u didn't stopped that's why I told u gay nothing other reason. Shomile told us both to stop so I go to watch some videos on YouTube idk u stopped or not than I came back with fresh mood and I thought to give u reply for that shit and I got muted ....

Offline Private

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 12:03:14 pm »
I was telling u this bcz of u was flamming me when I told u don't talk to me for hour u didn't stopped that's why I told u gay nothing other reason. Shomile told us both to stop so I go to watch some videos on YouTube idk u stopped or not than I came back with fresh mood and I thought to give u reply for that shit and I got muted ....

Well you got muted because after i got muted in-game you told me "Private is gay :D" again and you got muted on discord but im not really mad with you

khush1412

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 12:06:44 pm »
Well you got muted because after i got muted in-game you told me "Private is gay :D" again and you got muted on discord but im not really mad with you
Anyways I don't want any chat on this topic i will get more headache is i will discuss anything so better is to don't to talk about it today with me  :(

Offline SoldierRedGhost

• Community Member
  • Life is nothing but just a life simulation game :X
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 12:07:49 pm »
khush does jokes and Private is gay :D this is a joke and next thing in IGC everyone knows that khush does joke i dont think khush  told that in serious he was joking

Offline Marx

• [L2] Junior Staff
  • Balkan lad
  • Group: SWP
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Marx-CTA|SWP
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 12:09:55 pm »
Basically, this complaint is 50% for Electro and 50% for the so-called bias of certain staff. You believe you're being maltreated concerning punishments such as mutes, while you believe other people should be punished equally. This is a partly valid case but I believe it requires a lot of discussion and investigation withing the staff team itself and the community, of course. I'll return shortly with my first verdict after examining your complaint once more.
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member
- Proud founder and Sec. Gen. of the SWP
- Proud founder and worker of the CTA
- Proud former GIGN colonel (before SG fucked everything)

Offline Private

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 12:15:58 pm »
Basically, this complaint is 50% for Electro and 50% for the so-called bias of certain staff. You believe you're being maltreated concerning punishments such as mutes, while you believe other people should be punished equally. This is a partly valid case but I believe it requires a lot of discussion and investigation withing the staff team itself and the community, of course. I'll return shortly with my first verdict after examining your complaint once more.

I understand what you mean Marx,this case is really sensitive but i think i have provided lots of proof(i will provide more later) but i can't say more i will wait till the result

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2018, 12:16:23 pm »
1. Report when you see someone abusing something, dont bitch about it in the chat
2. I warned kush the same way i warned you, the only difference is that he listened unlike you
Edit: You're the last person that should be complaining about other peoples behaviour/attitude.

Offline Private

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2018, 12:18:18 pm »
khush does jokes and Private is gay :D this is a joke and next thing in IGC everyone knows that khush does joke i dont think khush  told that in serious he was joking

Yeah i know,we discussed that in-game too but i think he over-did it this time,he told it like 10 times i know i've told it too but like 2-3 times and for the same reason as Khush but lets stick to the main part of the topic which is about Electro,as i said in #igc discord chat and in this topic,im not really mad with Khush.

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2018, 12:20:18 pm »
Such a dick-ish complaint. You're acting the same way as you say the staff team does >.>

Offline Private

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2018, 12:22:29 pm »
1. Report when you see someone abusing something, dont bitch about it in the chat
2. I warned kush the same way i warned you, the only difference is that he listened unlike you
Edit: You're the last person that should be complaining about other peoples behaviour/attitude.

[1]Well,ok i didn't bitch about it,i got angry because i posted it 2 times,about  what Gemy told to me,i idint get any reply from you or Pancake and you guys weren't AFK,you were talking in main chat about other stuff. I just said that because when Gemy did the same thing i did(copying my log where i flamed him in local chat telling him fuck you,and you replied and told me to stop
[2]He got warned like 2 times but ok i don't want to talk about it anymore,lets focus to main part of the complaint

khush1412

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2018, 12:22:51 pm »
Yeah i know,we discussed that in-game too but i think he over-did it this time,he told it like 10 times i know i've told it too but like 2-3 times and for the same reason as Khush but lets stick to the main part of the topic which is about Electro,as i said in #igc discord chat and in this topic,im not really mad with Khush.
If I tell u really at last i wasn't joking bcz u made me so much tired and angry by saying shits i told u to stop it 100 times u was still saying I stopped when shomile told but u..... So let staff think on it

Pancake

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2018, 12:23:07 pm »
So i will explain what happened.I was turfing as a gangster in LS turfs,then i saw a guy named Gemy[CrimSon] attacking my groups LS turf,i went there,he had a house in the LS turf so he spawned a car and he ran away i chased him and when i broke his car and exited it,i hit 2 times with my SPAS and was left with 30-40 hp so to avoid getting killed he abused /criminal command,i told him why you did that and it's against the rules he told me stop and then fuck you and fuck GR(He saw my country in TAB).So anyways,i copied these polite and kindful words in main chat(They were 2 staffs online; Shomile and Pancake)so as usual i get ignored,another time staff team does not their job,then i flamed him in main chat calling me noob,i told him we will see who is the noob come duel and we will see that he said no,fucking kid can't understand i have 10 fps(he didint tell me that before,first time,after that im the kid).Anyways i went to LS again for turf,i went to CrimSon Rebels turf then Blut[CrimSon] came and he told me get out of the turf i said no ,so he enabled drugs(i knew he would go /turf so he kills me) he went to the nearest food restaurant to eat then his EG friend Gemy came in they both when /turf and killed me.Then Gemy started laughing at me because i got killed in 2v1 i told him stop(staff team didint do anything as usual)i flamed him,they told me to me only stop(bias admins)then DeadPoOl or sth like that came in the "fight" in main chat and started flaming me too,he told me "i have pictures of your mum" send me your mums ass color,i got really mad i couldnt do nothing,i told him your mum has vitiligo and her ass is becoming white,i got muted by Shomile(when there is that kind of topic they see me and do their job) for 1 hour and DeadPoOl for 30 mins for flaming.

irrelevant

Also i have no idea why you mentioned me as "involved" since i barely played any role.
I didnt see Electro muting you, but as always i saw him acting like a retard he is.

Ill post some evidence of Electro provocating.
Private - Dziś o 17:02
@Queer Communist
Mute khush hes provoking me
On discord mute him
Anubis - Dziś o 17:02
He provokes everybody
Private - Dziś o 17:02
Idc
i got muted for provoking
He deserves too
Or staff are bias
.●™【Khપડh】™●. - Dziś o 17:03
Ye if it's valid mute me
Anubis - Dziś o 17:03
Fine muted
But
Private - Dziś o 17:03
Good
Anubis - Dziś o 17:03
I am not biased
Everytging is fair
So you two need to cool off
@Private @.●™【Khપડh】™●. here's the situation
I unmuted you both
But privatr you are an asshole and a cunt bag
.●™【Khપડh】™●. - Dziś o 17:06
Lol
Anubis - Dziś o 17:06
And lhush you are mentally insane
So you both play nice
Or I lock you both in one channel
Together
Private - Dziś o 17:06
I can still report you
Anubis - Dziś o 17:07
By all means
Go ahead
Private - Dziś o 17:07
Stop abusing your powers
.●™【Khપડh】™●. - Dziś o 17:07
Yes
I have proof
Gays abuse powers
:joy:
I got unfair mute on discord
Me too
You just regretted it
Go aheae
And unmuted me
You know what
Going to create that role for you
Yes mute me so i report
No no no private
Abusing powers 1000%
Anubis - Dziś o 17:08
It's not a mute
Private - Dziś o 17:08
Yes creat the role
And get kick
It's a discord jail
From staff team
@.●™【Khપડh】™●. you knoe that discord jail?
I made for you
Go make the role
.●™【Khપડh】™●. - Dziś o 17:08
Ye i also can report
Go ahead and just try to give that role
Go ahead
Report me
.●™【Khપડh】™●. - Dziś o 17:09
And report ready
Private - Dziś o 17:09
Make the role as you said
Anubis - Dziś o 17:09
If I get kicked
So i can have more SS
I am free to be myself
Flame grief cheat abuse erbyday
Resign yourself
If I'm a staff I keep rhe server clean and nice
Which eber you boys like
.●™【Khપડh】™●. - Dziś o 17:09
Idc
Do anything what u think it's fair
If I think it's unfair i will report
Private - Dziś o 17:10
I will report you today
Anubis - Dziś o 17:10
Go
Shit let me link the complaint board
Private - Dziś o 17:10
No need
.●™【Khપડh】™●. - Dziś o 17:11
We know no need of a useless
Anubis - Dziś o 17:11
https://forum.igcrpg.com/?board=19.0
International Gaming Community
Staff Complaints - International Gaming Community
Staff Complaints - International Gaming Community
Shit lemme tell marx ahead of time
@Isis
Private - Dziś o 17:11
Pathetic
I wonder how you became staff
Anubis - Dziś o 17:12
Pls handle these gentlemen's report
Magic
Private - Dziś o 17:12
Most trolling guy in IGc
Yea you paid them
To be a staff in a dead game
.●™【Khપડh】™●. - Dziś o 17:12
Ye
Why would I pay them
Private - Dziś o 17:12
And especially in a dead server
Only arabs
And stealth does that
I applied
Got accepted
And then were here

Offline Private

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2018, 12:23:55 pm »
Such a dick-ish complaint. You're acting the same way as you say the staff team does >.>

Yeah,my behavior is pretty bad im not going to lie but look i didn't apply for being staff,since i will be denied 100% for my behavior i acknowledge that but electro did and now his behavior changed
Edit:its not only about my behavior its many other reasons too
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 12:25:48 pm by Private »

Offline Marx

• [L2] Junior Staff
  • Balkan lad
  • Group: SWP
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Marx-CTA|SWP
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2018, 12:29:20 pm »
Complaint is invalid due to the extreme sass which accompanies the topic. This complaint was made out of pure hatred and Private being upset for god knows why, so this complaint only has the aim to harm people and make them lose their position. If this complaint was written calmly with direct proof and less sass in the writer's attitude, it would have been taken way more seriously that it currenly is. Also, the writer decided to make this complaint just to harm Electro or any other staff member involved and we have the logs to prove it.

(Boss Chat) GR|CC: yeah im preparing my complaint
(#crimboss) .●tm【Khપડh】tm●.: Lol against me or electro?
(Boss Chat) GR|CC: electro
(Boss Chat) GR|CC: so he gets kicked from staff

Half of the reasoning involved in your complaint is irrelevant and in my opinion if you want to question the transparency and impartiality of the IGC Staff Team, you had better use a better attitude, more proof and of course, relevant incidents.

Thus, I mark this complaint invalid. If @Private thinks  the issue persists, he can contact me at any given time.
Case closed.
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member
- Proud founder and Sec. Gen. of the SWP
- Proud founder and worker of the CTA
- Proud former GIGN colonel (before SG fucked everything)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal