Quantcast

Author Topic: Gat - ban appeal  (Read 2783 times)

Gat - ban appeal
« on: April 15, 2018, 09:33:48 pm »
Your IG name when you were punished: Gat
Account name: XxAmrSamyxX
Serial (F8 > Serial):
The Admin that issued the punishment: Lee
What was the issued punishment (ban/mute/jail) & written reason: Ban
How long is the punishment: about 4 months
Why do you think you were unfairly punished: becuz u didn't do any shit.
Explain what happened: First before everything I want @LilDolla & @Glenno only read this appeal and reply me here ( i mean adult staffs who can think well), 1- I'm not the owner, ronex who made igt.
2- Marx said i rob igc & cit names and scripts and logo and every shit, he lies.
3- I thought marx is a good staff and my friend but hr isn't.
4- he thought I'm the founder becuz when i found him plays there i said to him hi from the console.
5- we have a staff and dev from gti so they heleped us with broken scripts and i worked to fix it.
6- I've 0hrs playtime in igt I just fix and create scripts to them becuz ronex needed some help and he don't know any lua dev else me, so he is my friend so sure i won't say no to him.
7- When I checked login panel script i found it likes igc logo correctly, so i changed it without asking anyone.
8- i asked ronex and the head staff about the name and logo it sames igc something, they said we need to change it but if that u will change exports functions and I'm not free to do that.
9- I heared glenno says u will get a warning level and alaa.d and ronex too, not ban.
10- then @bancake said ban them forcely @Lee banned us.
11- give me one reason to unban me.
JUST @Glenno or @LilDolla and maybe @Adeeb reply here plz i want a good thinker
12- I don't play in it ever inside 90hrs in igc i just fix and add scripts and tell anyone to test it, so how can i hate igc lile forum's ban says.
13- and why me got a forum ban, and all the team didn't get?
14- why only me and alaa got ban? We didn't do any bad thing to the community
15- its not a war between servers!
16- be a man and think carefully about that
Edit: I've many friends here u can ask them about me and how is my love in igc, like rxdrackla ask him
Thnx for reading,
Gat.
Additional notes (optional):
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 10:11:57 pm by Gat2 »

Offline Emile

• IGC Founder
  • Lions may eat antelopes, but tis one's still alive
Re: Gat - ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 09:38:23 pm »
4- he thought I'm the founder becuz when i found him plays there i said to him hi from the console.

How are you not founder if you can use the console  :thinking:

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 09:49:25 pm »
How are you not founder if you can use the console  :thinking:
I'm alone the dev there, inside i had an account in a hosting site so i gave them my host, if u will ask why u had a host the answer is : i had an old friend called naman he had a server called gtg an i was a founder there (he needed a help too) and @Glenno knew that, he didn't told me that's not good becuz it's a normal thing,not war if u will ask again about where is gtg now the answer is i closed it becuz naman is offline 24/7 so no need to this server
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 10:43:33 pm by Gat2 »

Offline LilDolla

• IGC Founder
  • In-Game Name: LilDolla
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 07:30:46 am »
Denied. Wait at least one month, kthxbai.

maybe I should give you a name. but that's a slippery slope

Offline Marx

• [L2] Junior Staff
  • Balkan lad
  • Group: SWP
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Marx-CTA|SWP
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 08:17:34 am »
Even though you ''demanded'' that only Glenno, LilDolla, and Adeeb speak here, I have every right to reply since I was directly involved in the ban process.
Do you even know that this entire mess of a situation was caused due to the fact that you didn't take 3 seconds to think of a name? Then you proudly proceeded to advertise IGT by inviting the SWP Discord members to your brand-new server. Everyone has seen the screenshots I provided for everybody to see, and these SS prove that you offered me a staff position in your new server just so I kept my mouth shut. You're claiming not to be a founder of the server and just a simple developer. How has a developer the right to give staff positions on the server when he isn't a founder?  :thinking:

You just made a fool of yourself on the entire server only because you couldn't take a moment to make your brain work and think of an original name for the server. I simply don't care about IGT, nor does it threaten me. But your ignorance and idiocy just to come to the SWP Discord and just say:
Hey guys come with us in IGT!
, is simply just an idiotic thing to do. I didn't issue the ban but I have the right to be involved in this appeal.

Next time you try and advertise something, do it smartly.
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member
- Proud founder and Sec. Gen. of the SWP
- Proud founder and worker of the CTA
- Proud former GIGN colonel (before SG fucked everything)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal