Quantcast

Author Topic: Report of INTERPOL's training sessions:  (Read 2013 times)

Offline Ince

• Community Member
  • I fear no man.
  • Group: Interpol
  • In-Game Name: Ince
Report of INTERPOL's training sessions:
« on: March 05, 2018, 08:32:31 am »

This essay is dedicated to the results and the conclusions we've made after our first ever training session as Interpol

Short Description:In short,The 2 Interpol members joined a private freeroam server (so we have infinite resources)and formed teams vs 2 other friends who were willing to help us in this session.

Detailed Description of Sessions:We as Interpol,we want to eliminate crime wherever it may be.So we did and practiced in the Air (Using Rustlers vs Hydras),the Water (Using Predator vs Squalo) and in the Land (Using Bullet & FBI Trucks vs Infernus & Banshee).The criminal side had the better and faster vehicles on purpose so we could test ourselves in difficult situations.

Location of Sessions:Air Training:Take off at the LV Airport,battle in the air over Fort Carson.
Navy Training:Open ocean,near Angel Pine
Land:Started at the top of Mt.Chilliad,session ended after a long pursuit,specifically in Las Venturas.

Wearpons Used:The Criminal Side used the Hydra rockets to combat us in the air,where as on the Navy they used an M4 along with a Rocket Launcher to test our skills in dodging.The weapons used in the Land were a simple M4 and Uzi.

The Law Side (Interpol):In the air we used the Rustler weapon,whereas on the Navy session we used an M4 along with a Sniper Rifle to help clean out the guy shooting at us,in the Land we just used AK-47 (to make it a bit more difficult) and a Tec-9.

Conclusion:Interpol is ready to combat anyone.I believe that we're skilled enough to be useful in the elimination of crime but also I think we have a lot of issues still,like:Lannister has to improve aiming and shooting with the plane,I have to improve my skills on the Water and mainly aiming when in pressure/driving.Nevertheless,I believe there is room for improvement and we will improve.

Thank you for reading this and also I would like to thank everyone who gave us positive feedback for Interpol,but mainly SWAT Team.They have been crucial to our development and also they allowed us to use their resources in-game.Interpol is very grateful.

By:Ince (Chief and Founder of Interpol)
In co-operation with Lannister (Diplomat and Navy Officer of Interpol)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 02:31:05 pm by Ince »

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
Re: Report of INTERPOL's training sessions:
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 11:42:13 pm »
Locked for inactivity

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal