Quantcast

Author Topic: BAN APPEAL - ANNEX  (Read 6424 times)

Offline NaTz

• Senior Community Member
Re: BAN APPEAL - ANNEX
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2017, 03:02:21 pm »
Annex and I came up with an agreement: He gets unbanned and he and his whole group will respect the community, no discussions, no fights, no more bullshit in mainchat. Just enjoying and letting the others enjoy the game as well. If his group fails to do this, then the group gets permanently deleted and those who get involved in an argument get banned. So, if any argument similar to the recent ones pops up (involving GSF), the group gets deleted and some members get banned.

@Gus up to you but, with this agreement, I guess it's fine to unban him as if he does shit again, he gets banned. No more chances.

Offline Ares

• Honourable
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2017, 03:17:22 pm »
Quote from: 'NaTz link' dateline='1487534541'
Annex and I came up with an agreement: He gets unbanned and he and his whole group will respect the community, no discussions, no fights, no more bullshit in mainchat. Just enjoying and letting the others enjoy the game as well. If his group fails to do this, then the group gets permanently deleted and those who get involved in an argument get banned. So, if any argument similar to the recent ones pops up (involving GSF), the group gets deleted and some members get banned.

@Gus up to you but, with this agreement, I guess it's fine to unban him as if he does shit again, he gets banned. No more chances.

I want to add that I could force Jane not to read their messages (scripting) and viceversa :)

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2017, 03:35:14 pm »
Quote from: 'NaTz link' dateline='1487534541'

his group??
Its my group why you fucking wanna delete it

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2017, 03:51:21 pm »
MFW He made this about Jane, but has nothing do do with her as she wasn't on when this happened, and after I told her to stop she has.

GSF and annex have been doing this since they came to the server (before jane) so why are we actually even talking about this right now?

I don't make deals you either follow the rules or stay gone.
I love lions.

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2017, 02:41:42 am »
Ok I'll follow the rules next time. Mrw you don't get this isn't about Jane, idc about her anymore... I'm just proving the huge inequality between punishments for the 'crappy toxic' gang I'm in between yours.. You don't punish her you just warn her, even when she starts it... I tell her to shut up cus it's retarded and I get muted while she's fine.... And she provokes me and I complain about it when she's gone and you just ignore...

It's not about Jane, it could've been any other person, it's just how you treat us also.. And yes pls Ares she seems to be very fucking obsessed with me, clearly..

CLEARLY NO ONE PROVOKES US ANYMORE. We're actually cleary talking to HyS in that screenshot. nosarcasam.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dHNXRpt.png

I'll stop breaking the rules, all those 'trolls' are on my block list at the moment anyway, the only reason I'm BANNED at the moment is because a staff member, yes a staff member provoked us because we complained about roof turfing which is against the rules. My fault for flaming anyway..
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 04:00:09 am by annex »
#jamgod
UWK - NWA - LF - GSF - XO

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2017, 04:46:09 am »
Unbanned.
I love lions.