Quantcast

Author Topic: Faction Team - Group Rights | Group Perks | Q&A  (Read 2015 times)

Offline Noble

• The Noble Guy
  • Group: Department of Defense
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Noble|DEF|
Faction Team - Group Rights | Group Perks | Q&A
« on: September 07, 2020, 02:59:02 pm »
Group Perks

This basically tells you what you can have for your group.

- You can have a base where you want to;
 - You can have group skins with shaders;
 - You can have your own group job, be it , Police Officer, Criminal, Civillian, Turfer etc;
 - You can have group vehicles or some types of Aircraft, armor, medkits, vending machines;

Most of you know that to reach certain group perks you have to gain the necessary amount of Group Experience and reach a certain level in order to unlock the Perk you want. However with Faction Team, is it possible for your group to have these perks even if you don't reach the required group level.

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

- Q: What group level do I need to apply for any of these group perks mentioned above?
  - A: You don't need a group level to do it. The acceptance or denial of your Group Perks applications depends on how active your group is and how well you are known in the server. By this I mean, you must be known as a non rule breaker

- Q: When can I apply for the group perks?
 - A: You can apply for any group perks whenever you think it is fair. However it doesn't mean your application will be accepted.

- Q: What is take into consideration for Faction Team to accept or deny a group perk application?
 - A: Faction Team takes into consideration a lot of aspects. Activity, well known group in the server. It doesn't mean you have to be know by every IGC player. It means your group must not be rule breakers. More stuff will be required during the applciation process.

- Q: Who can apply for Group Perks?
 - A : Only leaders can apply for Group Perks.

- Q: If my application gets denied, for how long do I need to wait to apply again?
 - A: If you application gets denied, you must wait one week to be able to apply again.

- Q: If my application gets accepted, who is going to make my base, skin shaders, etc?
 - A: It depends. You can do it by yourself or ask any other IGC member, be it Staff team or Mapping team to map your base. However, the base must be seen by Faction Team members for its approval. We want "realistic" bases not a city inside of other city. Keep in mind that if you ask an IGC community player to map your base, he may charge you. Faction Team can't step in to help you out on that

- Q: After the creation of my group how much time do I need to wait for my first Group Perks application?
 - A: It depends on your group activitie but, don't expect to get any perk during the first days or two weeks. Show your activity and love by IGC.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 05:25:52 pm by Noble »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal