Quantcast

Author Topic: Civilian side will be remembered!  (Read 2591 times)

Offline Phantom

• Start to accept and move on
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Phantom
Civilian side will be remembered!
« on: April 30, 2018, 06:00:19 pm »
Hey there everyone, Been a while since i was gone inactive i guess i might be back i had some hard time in real life so yeah had to take a break. Well as you all know Civilian side is fucked up like LEGIT fucked up. And by looking at the situation in IGC i can't say anything about the civilian side to be back.

We (marx,Nock,davann,raider and more) Have tried our best to get the civilian side back again but nah its really hard as civilians are getting really less in-come and gangster/Criminal are getting higher in-come.That is why no one really like to be a civilian.

And also another thing the civilian side does not even have civilian ministers to take care of the civilian side. We need the updates. The cop side have got chiefs, crime side got Criminal bosses. Well in civilian side we are still waiting for a update on that for a long time. We had made many suggestion and stuff to get the civilian side back on track but i think its on the staff team.

Offline Savage

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew
  • In-Game Name: Savage
Re: Civilian side will be remembered!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 04:15:55 pm »
I do agree with you it's fucked up, but i know what made it unrecognized because not all players like working, also Population of players is very low and if we had many players you'll see all sides are active af. this my opinion about it.
Glowing At Night~

Offline Steven

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 05:59:49 pm »
Why would people play as civilian if they earn enough as crim/cop. Doing civilian jobs alone is pretty boring imo. It's a multiplayer game not a grinding game.

Offline Electro

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 09:28:05 am »
Why would people play as civilian if they earn enough as crim/cop. Doing civilian jobs alone is pretty boring imo. It's a multiplayer game not a grinding game.
If they don't wanna die to me they will play civs xd

Offline Electro

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2018, 08:12:40 am »
If your topic has not been posted in for over 14 days, it will be locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal