Quantcast

Author Topic: Earning and spending money.  (Read 2581 times)

Offline Infinity

• Group: G S F
Earning and spending money.
« on: April 16, 2017, 06:33:38 am »
I want to see opinion from community regarding this problem. We don't have many things to spend money on. Payments are good, people are getting rich really fast.. For example, I have around 6 mills. Idk what to huy, idk where to spend it, im just getting richer.

I want to see opinion from community, we need to find some solutions to save econony.

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
RE: Earning and spending money.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 09:35:57 am »
Well something that will help is a business system that will actually make you lose money if you don't manage it correctly. I'm not talking about the shitty business systems you see on other servers. I'm talking about an actual system where if you don't manage it right you'll end up having to sell all you have to save yourself from going negative.

Could also add a stock market type thing.

This is also why we added tax so whenever you buy anything it cost a bit more.
I love lions.

Offline CaptainPrice

• Community Member
  • In-Game Name: CaptainPrice
RE: Earning and spending money.
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 06:05:56 pm »
Is that business system going to be applied any soon? @"Gus" 

Otherwise, we should find out a way to drop payments and especially in our basic sides, criminal and law one. Talking from in-game experience, you can easily gather, approximately, 800k as a cop in one hour and especially when our server got much wanted players. 

Civilian side is showing no problem, as I believe, but it's not really used at all for some reason.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal