Quantcast

Author Topic: Staff complaint - Electro  (Read 10488 times)

Offline Electro

• Senior Community Member
Re: Staff complaint - Electro
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2018, 12:09:47 pm »
You just have what we say it in french complexe d'infériorité also before you mute someone you have to see if the reason isn't trivial also as i said drake told me to go and kill myself so i responded him by attacking him it's 100% normal i'm a human and i have my ego
No the mute wasn't trivial, and no I don't care whatever I have in french, also if you have an ego then I'm not sorry for shattering it

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2018, 12:15:28 pm »
Yep the mute was 100% not trivial of course muting someone for saying a racist joke to someone who told him to kill himself in an 18+ community it's not trivial at all i'm just crazy i guess i'm having hallucinations and that kind of shit

Offline Electro

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2018, 12:18:48 pm »
Yep the mute was 100% not trivial of course muting someone for saying a racist joke to someone who told him to kill himself in an 18+ community it's not trivial at all i'm just crazy i guess i'm having hallucinations and that kind of shit
Well unlike you drake doesn't act retarded and he rarely does this so we turn the other cheeck, you on the other hand, you do this alot now sir if you have a problem with how staff punishment system is working rn please talk to the higher ups.

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2018, 12:21:36 pm »
The higher ups lol also a " bad" person like me has the right to be judged equally like every single player in here in front of the rules and yeah lets see what glenno and the others say about this

Offline Electro

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2018, 12:25:25 pm »
The higher ups lol also a " bad" person like me has the right to be judged equally like every single player in here in front of the rules and yeah lets see what glenno and the others say about this
dam now you have a problem that you weren't judged equally, you must be a newspaper because you have a new issue everyday, also drake said a simple "kys" to which you responded with racism. Just reminding

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2018, 12:27:08 pm »
Kys means kill yourself just saying

Edit : you said in the other hand drake never acts like a douche when me in the other hand i do... You're supposed to treat both of us objectively but since he is a staff you take his defense not to mention that i like drake and the base of all this drama is a joke.. A bad joke that he took badly
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 12:29:31 pm by Nock »

Offline Electro

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2018, 12:27:57 pm »
Kys means kill yourself just saying
cool

Edit : you said in the other hand drake never acts like a douche when me in the other hand i do... You're supposed to treat both of us objectively but since he is a staff you take his defense not to mention that i like drake and the base of all this drama is a joke.. A bad joke that he took badly
Sorry I can't punish staff
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 12:33:02 pm by Electro »

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2018, 12:36:46 pm »
You can at least stop defending him and take the rules under consideration for once? And do your job for once? Just ignore who the 2 persons are and put the rules and only the rules under your eyes it's so hard for you right?

Ps: it wasn't a question

Offline Electro

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2018, 12:39:54 pm »
You can at least stop defending him and take the rules under consideration for once? And do your job for once? Just ignore who the 2 persons are and put the rules and only the rules under your eyes it's so hard for you right?
Who says I'm defending him? I punished the other guy but can't punish the other guy cause I'm not L5 :))))

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2018, 12:41:53 pm »
I'm done with you i'll let " higher ups" choose what's the best thing to do

Offline zHoop

• Junior Community Member
  • ;p
  • Group: CC
  • In-Game Name: Faris
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2018, 12:59:12 pm »
-Faris

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2018, 01:02:35 pm »
I dislike when someone asks me to kill myself

Offline Drake

• [D1] Trial Developer
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: Drake
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2018, 01:56:25 pm »
https://pasteboard.co/HurYK3Y.png
-
https://pasteboard.co/HurZamK.png
-
https://pasteboard.co/HurZlAP.png
`
you looked legit saying those things tbh, i thought you didn't even care about what ur saying (notice about when i said "Kys" then i said do "/kill" which was meant to be in game as to not make Nock think i'd actually say to him to kill him self IRL)

Problem started when i used "!players" command and it didn't work in Channel: #igc then you called me a retarded fucking egyptian so i took it seriously.
SWAT Team Commander
Community Event Manager
Police Chief, Colonel

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2018, 02:03:28 pm »
Nah I was just kidding @Drake as i said it was just a miss understanding between u and i

Offline NizwaFTW

• SaddamHussien
  • Honourable
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2018, 04:27:51 pm »
why did u bother even writing a complaint when u came to me on DMs and i told u that you were at fault and that was well deserved? you're just wasting our time, Electro didn't do anything wrong. Complaint denied.

@Cirani  @Khush Dont post here again if you're not involved please.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 04:31:57 pm by NizwaFTW »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal