Quantcast

Author Topic: Complaint- Nizwa  (Read 5003 times)

Offline Huge

• Senior Community Member
  • My life is my message
Complaint- Nizwa
« on: October 28, 2018, 08:04:41 pm »
Ingame Name:Huge
Forum Name:topplayer
Serial:F2C19168B226E45B62F2C34436BE2684

Name of player you're complaining against:Nizwa @NizwaFTW
What rule have they broken:he banned my with no reason "take a rest"
Date/Time the rule was broken:Today, 29/10/2018
Evidence of them breaking a rule:[2018-10-28] (19:49:45) BAN: eXo|Huge has been banned by SaddamHussien for 7 days (take a rest)

he was talking with me about my group when he realized that i was in the right way he banned me, he abused his powers to punish players who he hates, fucking this shit they exploit their powers to  do whatever they want you can check our chat in main chat or in the logs
@Glenno  @LilDolla  @Emile
i mentioned yall to take an act against those biases
Senior Community Member
EX Event Manager
Best Troll Ever

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
Re: Complaint- Nizwa
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 08:18:37 pm »
You received a message about the fact that you literally copied a group name and it's skin from an other server. I believe that is what you and Nizwa were talking about. Could you explain me what happened since your complaint isn't clear at all.

Offline NizwaFTW

• SaddamHussien
  • Honourable
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 08:36:20 pm »
Finally my first complaint ever !, im also removing the skin i added..

Offline Huge

• My life is my message
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 01:05:48 am »
You received a message about the fact that you literally copied a group name and it's skin from an other server. I believe that is what you and Nizwa were talking about. Could you explain me what happened since your complaint isn't clear at all.
First of all why did he ban me!!! is headstaff panel a way to take your revenge, yall say that i copied my skin from CIT and i didnt, if i did gimme the proof, and why are you talkin about that  and almost IGC groups copied from cit like swat dont tell me you are founder there not our business, i'm talking about the base, and you talking about base and skin ok why didnt you remove CC group and it's smiliar to FHH skin there also there are many groups have same name in IGC why didnt you change them or you even didnt tell them to change, ok as you like all, i'm sorry for wasting my time in a game, i wish yall have fun, bye @Glenno
Senior Community Member
EX Event Manager
Best Troll Ever

Offline Huge

• My life is my message
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 01:07:08 am »
btw i want any proof that proves i stole skin, else stfu
Senior Community Member
EX Event Manager
Best Troll Ever

Offline Huge

• My life is my message
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 01:09:53 am »
and why did he ban me, is there rule say ban players to take a rest, you should take an act against nizwa @Glenno  @LilDolla  @Emile
Senior Community Member
EX Event Manager
Best Troll Ever

Offline Huge

• My life is my message
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2018, 01:17:36 am »
@NizwaFTW  that is the skin you was talking
Spoiler: show

my skin isnt cit's exo
Spoiler: show

after my school i will report you once again for removing my skin with no reason with no proof
Senior Community Member
EX Event Manager
Best Troll Ever

Offline NizwaFTW

• SaddamHussien
  • Honourable
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2018, 01:39:58 am »
Lmao yes, grab your pitchfork and burrrrn thy witch !!! Nizwa shall be eliminated !!

Already removed the skin.  ;)

Offline Electro

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2018, 01:41:46 am »
Lmao yes, grab your pitchfork and burrrrn thy witch !!! Nizwa shall be eliminated !!

Already removed the skin.  ;)
Witch!

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2018, 04:19:56 am »
First of all why did he ban me!!! is headstaff panel a way to take your revenge, yall say that i copied my skin from CIT and i didnt, if i did gimme the proof, and why are you talkin about that  and almost IGC groups copied from cit like swat dont tell me you are founder there not our business, i'm talking about the base, and you talking about base and skin ok why didnt you remove CC group and it's smiliar to FHH skin there also there are many groups have same name in IGC why didnt you change them or you even didnt tell them to change, ok as you like all, i'm sorry for wasting my time in a game, i wish yall have fun, bye @Glenno

I have seen the logs and your attitude is/was bad, very bad. You think you can simply copy things that other people made, which is not ok at all. One thing I can't understand is that you keep on saying that SWAT copied stuff from C*T, even though Nizwa and other players told you that both groups are mine. I made the logos, designed both sub boards, made most of the bases and I am considered as the co-founder for over 5 years. Do not tell me I cannot take the things I made to an other server.

Do not forget that we gave you a chance to have a skin for free. You did not have to donate with IRL money. Still you think you can tell us what to do.

I am going to close this complaint because of your dick-ish attitude. In my opinion, Nizwa did not do anything wrong.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 05:05:24 am by NizwaFTW »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal