Quantcast

Author Topic: Complaint - Danger  (Read 5286 times)

Offline Alaa

• Senior Community Member
  • bruh.
  • Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: Alaadin
Complaint - Danger
« on: September 08, 2018, 01:32:00 pm »
Ingame Name:Alaa
Forum Name:Al44D~
Serial:

Name of player you're complaining against:Danger
What rule have they broken:He did jail me for a custom reason "Annoying" which can easily mute me but thats not my point. He said he'll jail us if you don't go away which is a bad way to tell someone to go away you can just tell him "can you leave the place?" with polite way not go away or you're getting jailed thats not good. They were in the street on the road between LV and LS and if anyone walks behind them will go to them and see whats happening but he can just take him to the staff HQ or house interior or anywhere. I werent talking alone escaper was talking too and i was replying him but he just jailed me and you can ask escaper or I'll just get you screen shots.
After i got into my car and said I could fix the problem but ok, he jailed me. This is not fair to any kind of player in this community.
Date/Time the rule was broken:8/9/2018
Evidence of them breaking a rule:(ADMIN) Alaa[KT$C] has been jailed by [IGC]Danger|SWAT for 15 minutes (annoying), you can check the admin log.

Offline Danger

• In-Game Name: Danger
Re: Complaint - Danger
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 02:00:46 pm »
Hi Alaa, i warned you both to go away because i was helping a player with haider  then you both annoyed us while we were helping him also i moved you both like 5 times and you came again so i warned you once again, you started ignoring  me so i jailed you and i did not do anything to escaper because he listened to my order, also i told you both to go away and i gave you 20 secs to go , you said that ' do count  it will be better hmmmm thats mean  you making fun of my words so i became angry and waited 20 secs   so i  jailed you
Respect me

Offline Alaa

• bruh.
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 02:06:32 pm »
Hi Alaa, i warned you both to go away because i was helping a player with haider  then you both annoyed us while we were helping him also i moved you both like 5 times and you came again so i warned you once again, you started ignoring  me so i jailed you and i did not do anything to escaper because he listened to my order, also i told you both to go away and i gave you 20 secs to go , you said that ' do count  it will be better hmmmm thats mean  you making fun of my words so i became angry and waited 20 secs   so i  jailed you
What's your proof that he listened to your words and I didn't make fun of your words i was just greeting my old friend zeus so i was waiting him and then haider told me he has problem i shutted the fuck up then escaper came  talked to me and you saw, I was talking to escaper and he did not got punished like me plus u used custom reason which is not available to your current staff level then you jailed me didnt mute me cuz u were in a public place, If you were in a private place i would've left.

Offline Danger

• In-Game Name: Danger
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 02:07:58 pm »
Respect me

Offline Alaa

• bruh.
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 02:17:59 pm »
By the way you should not get angry and your way wasn't polite enough as a staff.

Offline Haider

• Honourable
  • He who has no tags
  • Group: San Andreas Worker's Party
  • In-Game Name: Haider Bey
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2018, 02:18:36 pm »
Well, as I was mentioned, I'll say what I saw,

Sorry Alaa but you're wrong in here, We were helping a player while you came asking him if he remembers you, Danger asked you to go away and started a countdown from 10 before jail, but you didn't go,

BUT: Danger finished the countdown and THEN alaa went away(but still, he went away) and danger jailed him

that's what happened

Offline Electro

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2018, 08:38:28 pm »
@Marx what rule does annoying fall under? Griefing?

Offline Marx

• [L2] Junior Staff
  • Balkan lad
  • Group: SWP
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Marx-CTA|SWP
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2018, 03:56:02 am »
Look fellas, you're both wrong here. If I understood well, Alaa.D and Escaper approached Danger and Haider while they were showing a new player around, and Danger (for some reason that isn't stated?) got angry at Alaa.D and started counting down from 10 in order for Alaa to leave without being jailed. According to Haider,  Alaa departed AFTER the countdown had ended, so Danger decided to jail Alaa but not Escaper who was also present at the time  :thinking: So, in my opinion, this behaviour on behalf of Danger is simply wrong, you don't act like this as a staff member, you can always kindly ask him to fuck off instead of using your panel and jailing/moving/freezing the player. But then, Alaa.D acted dickish too. But this complaint is 60% Danger's fault and 40% Alaa's. You are both at fault here. Complaint is partly valid, partly invalid. I'd like to see @Glenno 's response or @NizwaFTW 's.
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member
- Proud founder and Sec. Gen. of the SWP
- Proud founder and worker of the CTA
- Proud former GIGN colonel (before SG fucked everything)

Offline NizwaFTW

• SaddamHussien
  • Honourable
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2018, 07:18:55 am »
i moved you both like 5 times
Invalid, if u were moved away by a staff more than once and u still decided its a good idea to go back to them than thats your fault.

Offline Alaa

• bruh.
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2018, 07:23:43 am »
Invalid, if u were moved away by a staff more than once and u still decided its a good idea to go back to them than thats your fault.
Check my logs because he didn't move me once even.

Offline Electro

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2018, 05:57:30 am »
ahem

Offline Drake

• [D1] Trial Developer
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: Drake
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2018, 07:01:04 am »
SWAT Team Commander
Community Event Manager
Police Chief, Colonel

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2018, 08:59:47 am »
Luckily I was in-game back then and saw most of what happened. I have noticed Danger and Haider helping a new player and actually read Danger and Haider asking you to leave. After Danger punished you, Haider said in main that you were very annoying. Because of my spectating skills, I saw you hanging around Danger and Haider.

The members of this community must follow instructions given by Staff members. Even though I think jailing you was a bit harsh, you more or less deserved it. A kick or slap would have been a better option.

I am going to deny this complaint and I will use this case as an example for my upcoming guidebook for new staff members.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal