Quantcast

Author Topic: Complaint - MaDy  (Read 3341 times)

Offline Private

• Junior Community Member
  • In-Game Name: Private
Complaint - MaDy
« on: June 03, 2018, 12:23:32 pm »
Ingame Name:Private/CC
Forum Name:Private
Serial:no need

Name of player you're complaining against:MaDy
What rule have they broken:Punishing me with no reason by jail
Date/Time the rule was broken:16:00 PM GMT+2 3 June 2018
Evidence of them breaking a rule:Well,i don't have evidence,because in this case SS does not mean anything,we all know what really happened,i got an unfair punishment and when Glenno came online MaDy released me from jail(i had 30-40 seconds left).
I will explain you what happened in detail from the beginning(i advise you  read it all so you understand what happened,if you are too lazy to read with your eyes skip to the bold words)
So,a guy named JoKeR came online,he told me "Hi Private" in main chat,i flamed him because he had flamed me really hard in the past because i left WSB(2 months ago) for my own reasons,so i told him "f*ck you".Anyways,after 5-10 minutes he became a gangster and went to one of my group turfs,so me and my groupmate went there and he started running with his car so i "glued" to my groupmate car and we were chasing him so i sniped his car 2-3 times then he stopped(car had more than 30% hp left,he stopped it not by itself because it was broken)So while he stopped i killed him then in team chat he flamed my groupmate for no reason.So here is the main part i'm complaining,after 3-4 minutes he got killed he came to me while i was turfing and he was unemployed so i was hitting his car with my sniper with no point,so he leaves because he was annoying me,then he told in main chat "how i can report" MaDy replied via /report so he took SS while i hit his car when he was unemployed so our genious staff MaDy thought i damaged his car while he was unemployed which is not possible,his car was in the same condition as before so he punished me.Also he said in the main chat after punishing me he gave me a "warn" while he did not.I tried to explain him what really happened,but he kept saying his own bullsh*t and when Glenno came online he released me.What does that mean ?? he understood his mistake and released me before i tell to Glenno asks what happened ?? i do not really know  :thinking:

Offline Mackepper

• Expert Community Member
  • The Keeper
  • Group: NWA
  • In-Game Name: Mackepper
Re: Complaint - MaDy
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 05:44:40 pm »
Ok so, actually, I consider the punish valid. Even you were not damaging his car, attacking his car is considered as griefing and trolling.

Anyways, you're saying @!MaDy did not give you a warning, and he's saying he did. I don't like liers so Mady you gave him the warn or not?

Also, I don't know why you released Private from jail once Glenno came online, can you explain that as well please Mady?

Offline !MaDy

• Nexus Founder
  • Group: Nexus Sqaud
  • In-Game Name: !Mady|Nexus
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 06:44:15 pm »
Dear Private I warned you before jailing + Glenno was there and he saw the chat and he saw what did you said to me.

I didn't punished you when you sweared at me, and as I saw in the photo the car was fucked by you.

Offline !MaDy

• Nexus Founder
  • Group: Nexus Sqaud
  • In-Game Name: !Mady|Nexus
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 06:52:30 pm »
Ok so, actually, I consider the punish valid. Even you were not damaging his car, attacking his car is considered as griefing and trolling.

Anyways, you're saying @!MaDy did not give you a warning, and he's saying he did. I don't like liers so Mady you gave him the warn or not?

Also, I don't know why you released Private from jail once Glenno came online, can you explain that as well please Mady?
yes i can explain that.
1- I didn't notice that Glenno came on, I was talking to him on discord
2-I released him because I hate to jail someone honestly.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 09:59:12 am by Emile »

Offline Mackepper

• The Keeper
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 09:36:01 pm »
[2018-06-03] (09:31:03) JAIL: Private//CC has been jailed by [IGC]!Mady|Nexus for 5 minutes (Rule 1 — Random Deathmatching x1)

Tomorrow I’ll check Mady’s logs to see if he actually warned you. Because each of you are saying the opposite, logs gonna say the truth.

In case Mady did warn you, this complaint will be invalid as he followed all the steps in order to issue a punishment, actually a valid punishment.

In case he did not warn you, we’ll continue with this complaint.

Offline Marx

• [L2] Junior Staff
  • Balkan lad
  • Group: SWP
  • In-Game Name: [IGC]Marx-CTA|SWP
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 10:05:26 am »
This complaint for me is partly valid and partly invalid. Mady hasn't proven his punishment was reasonable but neither did Private have any proof with him. I will wait for a higher level staff to access logs and tell us if Mady actually warned and if the punishment was worthy.
- IGC member since '17
- Ex L4 Staff member
- Proud founder and Sec. Gen. of the SWP
- Proud founder and worker of the CTA
- Proud former GIGN colonel (before SG fucked everything)

Offline Mackepper

• The Keeper
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2018, 02:47:52 pm »
2018-06-03 13:30:19 chat: (LS)[IGC]!Mady|Nexus: First warning. <Maddghost>

He warned you.

2018-06-03 13:31:03 admin: ADMIN: JAIL: Private//CC has been jailed by [IGC]!Mady|Nexus for 5 minutes (Rule 1 — Random Deathmatching x1) <Maddghost>

Invalid complaint, Mady did things correctly.

@!MaDy next time don't random release people from jail. If you acted in some way don't regret from that one and assume what can occur.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 02:49:35 pm by Mackepper »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal